• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methamphetamine in the UK/Europe V. Still Elusive

No you can quite easily build a meth pipe from a lightbulb here is a link to a bluelight thread http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/34123-How-to-create-a-meth-smoking-device-from-a-lightbulb really from an experienced drug user you are wasting precious meth which if you are in europe or the uk is a bit silly really. Either make a pipe or leave it for another time (I know this takes severe restraint but..). Oral dosing, nasal dosing (I've never plugged it) are a waste of space compared to the lightbulb. I would oral dose over sniff but really either or is kind of meh compared to the pizzaz of the pipe.

While I fully agree with your logic here, dopamine motivated illogic sadly trumps it. It takes a special type of person to put a mostly emptied bag of meth away for another day while in the midst of a binge, fully aware that there is a long night ahead either way. Add in the fact that I had already decided in my mind that I would continue dosing, and reason kind of goes out the window. 8)

Cheers for the link. If the materials are in the house, I'll give it a go.

Why smoke it ? Just buy an insulin syringe with a needle and shoot 0.1g. tried it once got a huge rush extreme euphoria and extreme stimulation - couldn't control the high basically. Thats the only time i did it. Would love to do it again though.

Why smoke it ? Just buy an insulin syringe with a needle and shoot 0.1g. tried it once got a huge rush extreme euphoria and extreme stimulation - couldn't control the high basically. Thats the only time i did it. Would love to do it again though.

I haven't used needles yet, and can't say I'm determined enough to get the full rush to start now. I'm not anti-needles as such, and I would perhaps be willing to use them in certain circumstances (i.e. for Ketamine), but I know what I'm like... if I cross that barrier once and love it, I'll almost certainly do it again and needles will end up becoming a whole new chapter of drug experimentation. I understand the appeal, but for me it simply isn't worth it.

Ended up getting distracted by things last night and stopped dosing, so got a good 8 hours sleep AND I still have the rest of my meth to play with... result! Now I just need to work out what particular way I'm gonna bung it into my system. If I can't build a lightbulb vap, I'll probably combo an oral dose with my foil method (hey... may not be giving me a mind blowing rush but there's no doubt that it gets me high as shit!)

Tried to make a lightbulb pipe but it seems I'm not cut out for D.I.Y... blood and glass everywhere and a shattered sense of self esteam lol. Say what you will about foil, at least there's no sharp edges 8)

Smoking is undoubtedly more euphoric, but with that comes absolutely relentless fiending. It's bad enough snorted, but once you (or at least I) start twirling the pipe, there's no stopping 'till it's gone. Also, y'know... Meth mouth - always point the pipe away from the teeth, and preferably the tongue, lest you ulcerate it even more than you do when gurning.

I can very much relate to this. Even with the best d-methamphetamine 98-99% pure long jagged shards I can blast .2 in the pipe in merely a morning, I've done a gram and a half in a weekend before. It's so much more euphoric vaped, Orally I find it's more suited to medical perk me up style dosing, sniffing is just barbaric and I've only done it once, edgy and uncomfortable high with lots of bodyload. Never plugged it and although I've IV'd pure coke and mephedrone a couple of times I'm not prepared to do the same with meth.

It's pretty crazy the price of the stuff in the UK compared to the US/Canada. You can get an 8th of shards from Canada I think it's d-meth and not racemic or the less potent l-methamphetamine, for the same price as 1 gram from the UK. Ofcourse then you have customs to contend with but I don't worry so much about personal.

On a sidenote does anyone know how difficult it is to seperate the isomers and make exclusively d-metamphetamine? I really am feeling this racemic meth is alot less psycho active than the d-methamphetamine where I would be manicly creating grandoise plans and chatting bollox to anyone who would listen by now. It's still much better than amphetamine sulphate but I feel d-methamphetamine is the greatest drug I've ever tried. And the only one I know I could completely loose myself to. Even with my recent cocaine addiction I know it fails in comparison to how I would be if d-meth was cheap and available as cocaine is. I'd be interested to hear other experienced users take on all this.

Meth really is a beautiful drug to look at and observe. Only pure and clean levamisole/ephedrine free cocaine can compare in terms of stimulant euphoria.

How is the dosage of racemic meth compared to dextro-meth? Do you just double the dosages recommended on erowid?

Is it possible to smoke the racemic?

What are the price for 1g quality meth in the UK compared to 1g quality crack cocaine?

And is crack cocaine more widely accessible and used or is it meth?

In Denmark, you rarely see meth and crack cocaine on the black market. If you want to smoke your cocaine you have to buy cocaine hcl and make it into crack yourself.

The average quality of the amphetamine and cocaine (hcl) you can buy in Denmark is absolutely horrendous. The average purity of seized amphetamine has been 20% the last 10 years and the average purity of cocaine was 30% in 2014. However, we have some of the best cannabis in Europe.

High quality cocaine (80% plus) is available in Denmark, but only if you have very good connections. Street level dealers spend a lot of time trying to make the cocaine look as if it is of good quality by pressing it into rock and spraying it with hair spray in order to sell it as "fish scale" cocaine and the average user is stupid enough to think that what they get is good quality as they have never tried any better. This general lack of knowledge about what good cocaine is makes it possible for the dealers to keep selling crap and still get the customers to return and buy more.

The average quality of cocaine has actually decreased from above 60% 20 years ago and down to the level it is today and despite of this the price of 1 gram have almost doubled during the same period of time.

One should think that this would create an ideal market for meth as this would be cheaper and more potent, but maybe the people in controle have been able to stop this from happening or something. Or maybe the small amount of meth that is available is some low-quality crap made in some Eastern European kitchen.

Last edited:
What are the price for 1g quality meth in the UK compared to 1g quality crack cocaine?

And is crack cocaine more widely accessible and used or is it meth?

High quality cocaine (80% plus) is available in Denmark, but only if you have very good connections. Street level dealers spend a lot of time trying to make the cocaine look as if it is of good quality by pressing it into rock and spraying it with hair spray in order to sell it as "fish scale" cocaine and the average user is stupid enough to think that what they get is good quality as they have never tried any better. This general lack of knowledge about what good cocaine is makes it possible for the dealers to keep selling crap and still get the customers to return and buy more.

I can't speak for all, many, or even myself... however, a typical gram of ice cost 'undred squid.

It's mainly pretty shit compared to Asian meth. Their stuff is opaque and makes you have paranoid delusions after only two days.

The clear shard shit the UK imports from China just makes me stay awake for an extra day. Now that weird RC stims and half-decent mephedrone have all but disappeared, maybe this year and next will be age the UK starts its meth outbreak.

It's going to happen... And we'll do it best. We'll even create signposts twinning the Lake District with Fresno.

Lol if you've been reading the dnm subreddits you will be aware of 'that crazy british meth cook' that wants it to happen too! lol

Lol if you've been reading the dnm subreddits you will be aware of 'that crazy british meth cook' that wants it to happen too! lol

I don't want it happen. Meth heads are full of energy and mobile to create havoc. As a nation, we're much better off being stoned and opiated. Less fights, a lot easier to run after shoplifters and a lot less anal bum diseases seeing though opioids give most normal people noodle willy.

A country where the shoplifters, football hooligans and Care Workers were all armed with erections would be.... pretty good, actually.

I don't want it happen. Meth heads are full of energy and mobile to create havoc. As a nation, we're much better off being stoned and opiated. Less fights, a lot easier to run after shoplifters and a lot less anal bum diseases seeing though opioids give most normal people noodle willy.

A country where the shoplifters, football hooligans and Care Workers were all armed with erections would be.... pretty good, actually.

Lol that last sentence made me spit my beer all over my brand new macbook pro screen that just got replaced n returned today!

Lol that last sentence made me spit my beer all over my brand new macbook pro screen that just got replaced n returned today!

lol.. Shit, sorry, man. Hope it still does what its supposed to.

Can't you just accuse the person who returned it to you for spitting beer on it while you opened the laptop to check it was working? Chances are he's on a final warning and his employers will take your word for it.

how toxic is meth if used sparingly (say once or twice a month, orally)? i know its neurotoxic at high repeated doses, and im guessing it is the same with lower doses too... ?
still, so far, probably one of the few drugs that lived up to its reputation - high euphoria, high hornyness, huge fiending.

so having tried it again, must say, this is THE drug for horny-ness. seriously. cant even imagine another coming near the pure sex fiending one gets on this, and ive had quite a few substances in my time. mdpv never reached this level, apvp even less...

I never really got into the whole MDPV onanism - but yeah agree that Meth (and 3-FPM) are my go-to fuck fest drugs.

There's a reason why combined with GBL/GHB + Mephedrone it's part of the whole 'chemsex' boom.