• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methamphetamine in the UK/Europe V. Still Elusive

Getting caught with drug possession never really bothered me but the grammar police scare me :(

It's not grammar. It's ideology! I am the ideology police.

I didn't use the word "they" and I only used the word community because that's the term they kept using on the news. It is a fact though that they all know each other and cook each others tea, the gay community that is.

well they would wouldn't they that would be typical of homosexuals :D

I bet it's very tasty though. I'm eating cheddars.

Anyone keen to try meth and hope for it too take off has anyone tried both base speed and meth and give a good detail difference in the. We know meth is more neurotoxic etc but what about effect? I know there might not many but let us know please

its one drug I dnt think we really need in the uk

Last edited:
Anyone keen to try meth and hope for it too take off has anyone tried both base speed and meth and give a good detail difference in the. We know meth is more neurotoxic etc but what about effect? I know there might not many but let us know please

Completely diffferent. Speed sucks, it's way too edgy, meth on the other hand is smooth blissful relaxation. Only smoke it though, snorting is a waste. The rush after smoking a fat hit on foil is godly. (All imo of course)

its one drug I dnt think we really in the uk

Why not? It's already here anyway, just at stupid prices.

Completely diffferent. Speed sucks, it's way too edgy, meth on the other hand is smooth blissful relaxation. Only smoke it though, snorting is a waste. The rush after smoking a fat hit on foil is godly. (All imo of course)

Why not? It's already here anyway, just at stupid prices.

I believe only gay people are taking it in uk thats what they say

Yeah they actually have to produce their Gay Community Passport before the dealers will hand it over.

Yeah but the gays are normally are bit ahead of the curve aren't they?

I've had been offered in London at £180 a g but fuck that, crazy price.

Yeah but the gays are normally are bit ahead of the curve aren't they?

I've had been offered in London at £180 a g but fuck that, crazy price.

You probably would of got it cheaper for a blow job

Here in Sydney ice (crystal meths slang here) usage is at epidemic proportions now, as with the rest of Australia.

It's reported that over 50% of people arrested in kings cross (night club area in Sydney) test positive for methamphetamine.
1 in 5 Aussie adults have tried methamphetamine, about 3% of the population have used in the last 12 months (around 600,000). Deaths from crystal meth usage has increased 50% since 2010.

Here the quality has been pretty much high for ages, I've started to see the price for it drop for the first time since the mid 2000s. I now pay $100 (about £45) for 3 points/300mg. That's enough for Afew days

This thread is over a year old - I think Meth is a bit more common in the UK now. Dark net has made it easier and its still popular in the gay scene and doesn't seem to have the stigma attached to it as it once did.

I've done it. Loved it first time, second time I found it a bit too speedy/ sketchy.

I exclusively snorted though. I gather smoking provides the best high.

I've done it. Loved it first time, second time I found it a bit too speedy/ sketchy.

I exclusively snorted though. I gather smoking provides the best high.

Smoking is undoubtedly more euphoric, but with that comes absolutely relentless fiending. It's bad enough snorted, but once you (or at least I) start twirling the pipe, there's no stopping 'till it's gone. Also, y'know... Meth mouth - always point the pipe away from the teeth, and preferably the tongue, lest you ulcerate it even more than you do when gurning.

First post woo! Have been a long time lurker though.... actually it's pretty creepy how much I know about you EADD regulars, from everyone's various drugs of choice right down to F.U.B.A.R.'s recent penile troubles (hopefully it is on the mend now, I'll keep him in my prayers). And who could forget smackydowner's unfortunately timed fart sex misadventure? I could go on, and on, and on (meth) but I'll refrain. Point being this subforum has been of great value and interest to me in the last couple of months... I laughed... I cried... most of all, I learned some very valuable insights regarding my own attitude towards drugs, and some good technical/harm reduction lessons to boot.

Pressing onwards...

Smoking is undoubtedly more euphoric, but with that comes absolutely relentless fiending. It's bad enough snorted, but once you (or at least I) start twirling the pipe, there's no stopping 'till it's gone. Also, y'know... Meth mouth - always point the pipe away from the teeth, and preferably the tongue, lest you ulcerate it even more than you do when gurning.

Interesting... the last two days has been the first time in my (somewhat limited) use of meth that I have vaped my doses exclusively. I am fond of vaping as it seems to give a better ratio of euphoria:CNS stimulation/side-effects. By comparison, oral and nasal seem to get me more "hyped up", but this results in a more sketchy and longer descent to baseline after the high has died down. (Does this sound like a fair comparison?)

HOWEVER, I have actually found vaping to be roughly similar, if not slightly inferior, to oral and (to a lesser extent) nasal dosing in terms of the quality and strength of the euphoric rush. I understand that the faster onset of vaping is what gives this ROA the unique rush..... but I seem to be getting less than mind blowing results. As the bag is running low and I likely won't be indulging again for some time, I would appreciate any advice as to how I can improve my vaping technique.

Up until now, I have been vaping off foil. I do have some experience working with foil, but I aint no veteran either. I throw on a pile of about half a point, and begin to heat the underside of the foil in such a way that the liquified crystals slowy slides down the foil. It is at this point that the most significant vapour release occurs. There has been little residue left over after the dose is finished, and I haven't noticed much wasted vapour that I failed to inhale. So, I am vaping the whole dose.... and I feel plenty high from this method. However, it usually takes a fair few tokes to finish the dose, and I can't help but wonder whether I might get a more impressive rush if I could find a way to vape bigger hits at once.

Is there anything I can do to improve my vaping technique that I might have overlooked? How much material would you recommend starting out with on foil, and how many hits should I be aiming to take it in? Please help me S.O.S. lest these questions haunt me forever...

Last edited:
No matter how good you are at chasing vaping meth off foil you will waste it. Invest the tenner in a rosepipe, if its any good 100mg in the pipe at once will last forever, it should run and run and run, leaving no residue and recrystallizing everytime it cools. If it doesn't have these characteristics I have learned it is not good meth. I've taken it via the ROA's you speak of but the best smoothest high with the least bodyload is vaping. If you more of a rush hit more in the pipe at once I've seriously seen the hairs on the back of my neck and head standing on end with it. If that is not enough IV I'm sure produces a rush like no other ROA will be capable of. Whilst I agree oral is a good ROA to me snorting meth couldn't be any less attractive, same with uk/eu speed. No go for me, hits quick, rough high, even rougher comedown. The pipe is the only way with meth for me,l could see 20mg before work being useful. But for any kind of recreational purpose forget the cost of it and get some benzos. Don't muck about when you put it in the pipe either, it runs around that glass bowl forever with 0.05g-0.1g if it is any good. There is a huge difference between batches. If that's not doing it's job I mean by that pure euphoria, like the best high you ever had, the meth isn't pure enough.
its one drug I dnt think we really need in the uk
Lol have you ever even tried it? People think meth would put an end to crack use, bullshit, cocaine users will always want cocaine, not amphetamines, this has been proven time and again, everyone picks their own poison. I have tried every drug you can think of. Slammed pure coke. And I am telling you right now the one that I would say I would become most addicted to if it were freely available locally? Pure meth without a doubt. One thing about it is there is an enormous difference between a batch of meth that is decent a batch that is cooked by a proper chemist and nearly pure. I've bought it 12 times and only once have I fully lost the plot, on 1.5grams over 3 days. I'm not going to go into what all happened as people won't even believe me if I tell you but the thing with meth is, once you've been smoking it a few days and get a bit of tolerance you can get away (cardiovascular wise) of taking much larger hits. When this happens though heads crumble, and I'm not talking about mine. And when that happens a whole other world of crazyness can occur. I used to think if meth was available at street level too it would be a good thing, used to think it would stop people bothering with shitty racemic european speed which 9/10 times even at high levels people think their 'paste' is 70% pure lol, go acetone wash that motherfucker and come back and tell me it's probably 30-40% if your fucking lucky. I get now what the old timers mean about real speed, real speed is sulphate crystals, any wet stuff and while it may give you a good buzz the purity is crap. But your average speed user is not like a meth user, they just want a cheap stim to get things done or have a few drinks with, meth if that was freely available I can guarentee one thing, the use of mephedrone would be much less, meph users love meth, I am talking generalized terms here but I know alot who have tried both and 90% of them preferred the latter. Think of the chaos mephedrone has caused and multiply that by 100 if meth was available in the UK. "Crank", the US biker speed even more so. I randomly met a fellow at a festival recently who was a biker from the US, IV meth user, he told me now the mexican super meth (PS show on nat geo now) floods the US alot of users aren't happy with it, for reasons to me which sounded basically like he was saying purely because it didn't provide enough psychosis! No joke, said he used to spend hours fixated on the carpet, cleaning the walls etc and the new shit didn't do that. I'd advise anyone to try meth I really would. Coke/alcohol is my doc, but there is no doubt whatsoever in my mind meth is a better drug altogether than crack. The reason I prefer coke is because it is more subtle and the fact I can sleep after a night on it means it feels less physically benign, I am in no way claiming it is.

Last edited:
Hmmm.... that's kind of foiled my plans then (pun intended). I am in agreement with you in regards to oral>nasal, but I'm not totally sure meth will agree with my stomach after 33 hours of neglect and abuse. Currently living with parents but have the place to myself for a few days (which is why I'd rather just finish it off tonight rather than save it)... I might have a nosey in their bathroom and see if I can find an oral syringe to plug with (I will of course replace it with a fresh one!) Is it possible to build a smoking apparatus out of household items that would work for meth? If not then I'm pretty much limited to nasal, resuming my less than ideal vaping method or potentially risking an upset stomach with an oral dose.

Gawd, things were so much simpler before I realised I was doing it all wrong!