• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2013-2014 Football Thread v.3 - Come on You Hull

Finally a team to give united the reality check they need. They have a shockingly subclass squad and manager. No SAF, no glory for united.

Props to pellegrini as well. At last someone is getting the most out of that group of talent. Really sharp football. United don't even deserve to be on the pitch.

funny-david-moyes-man-utd-meme.jpg

Arsenal top of the table and ozil 3 assists. Time for another circle jerk ;)

C'MOn The Robbins .

The Swindon Town Robins do the West Country N My Avatar Proud :)

If they win i can see him getting exited .......8o

Derby this weekend, hoping for at least a point. Likely we're probably gonna get at least a player sent off and a couple of penalties for Juve, at least.

Looks like Benteke will be out for about 4-6 weeks, not good news.. :(

But could have been worse.

Napoli fucked me out of 380 but oh well!

Knocked the scouse twats out with Jones and Giggs in midfield... :)

Moyes keeps subbing kagawa off though, Buttner has to be the worst player in our first team defensivley. Nani was quality, as was Rooney. Hernandez scores and gets subbed off, oh and Arsenal will draw then lose on pens.

:)

Napoli fucked me out of 380 but oh well!

Damn and against Sassoulo aswell who we kicked the shit out of 7-0 on Sunday :D .. great day Milan and Napoli drop points now just to beat Fiorentina tomorrow (easier said than done)..

On my bet needed Liverpool to win for over 250 from a fiver (had Roma, Newcastle, PSG, Stoke & Lazio).. ah well, Suarez was not sharp tonight or it could have been very, very different. Rooney carried Utd on his back tonight

Well done Ipswich, another win today and slowly moving up the table.
Arsenal could really do with winning today to take full advantage of the surprise results today for United, Man City and Spurs drawing with Chelsea.

better stick my head in here and make up some excuse, best I can do is " season only starts around October"

didn't see the game but heard a lot of it on the radio and WBA got what they deserved. our boy Rio at fault for both goals.

if UTD go buying players in Jan there going to get screwed over in the price they pay, will serve them right.

Its more worrying that we are playing poorly, I think ferdinand is getting past it. Time and time again hes about a metre behind a striker trying to catch up, thing is we didnt even really look like scoring after going 2-1 down.

Kagawa off at HT? that better have been an injury, whats he doing with cleverley? Has he even played zaha?

Fuck it anyway 3 points off 4th, the new Arsenal :D

I think removing the back room staff was the worst decision Moyes has made though, staff who have won countless PL titles, CL titles.. and he goes and replaces them with a load of shitters? Needs more transitional time I guess, just dont like the way hes playing it at the moment.

"There will be a lot more shocking games like that", er what.. were not Everton,.

Were Man Utd we use to be good, new chant for the fans :D

watching the game now on Sky, we had chances in 1st half but wba much better in 2nd half.

Athletico Madrid 1-0 up vs Real Madrid also its on if your bored

Good to see the vermin from Man utd lose, hate them, always have, always will. Bunch of scum, hope they all die spitting blood.

Tomorrow we have the derby against Juve, who are basically the Man U of this country, glory hunter supporters, thieving cunts who get all the decisions their way, soft penalties and the like. May they all end up like in the Heysel in 1985.

Good to see Napoli top of the table, now that's one team I don't hate, also they now have Rafa as they're coach, and I like him almost as much as Hitler, Albert Hoffman and Alexander Shulgin, top bloke, total legend

I think united have a mediocre squad. Pundits and fans can tactical geek it all they want but it's as simple as that. Fergie really left moyes with a shit in his lap.

Add to that the fact that fergie favors and fergie time no longer exist (at least for the time being), you have a team exactly where they belong -- the bottom half of the table.

howard-web-vidic-manutd.jpg

Moyes is also tactically inept, inexperienced in the transfer market, and has a poor record against traditional top 4 opposition. Fergie probably chose him because he's scottish.

Great game by arsenal. They always seem to spring into life during the second half. Swansea are certainly no pushovers.