• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2013-2014 Football Thread v.3 - Come on You Hull

what am I going to do every weekend now there's no championship and PL games to watch :(

what am I going to do every weekend now there's no championship and PL games to watch :(

There's the World Cup in like two weeks. That gives you at least twenty opportunities to re-watch the Derby vs QPR game for lolz.

I wouldn't dream of watching Derby vs QPR ever again. Hate QPR so much really wanted to see Redknapp mess it up for them they have a bigger wage bill than athletico madrid and dortmund!

True the world cup will be good, apart from watching England that'll be painful to watch. What teams people support?

I wouldn't dream of watching Derby vs QPR ever again. Hate QPR so much really wanted to see Redknapp mess it up for them they have a bigger wage bill than athletico madrid and dortmund!

True the world cup will be good, apart from watching England that'll be painful to watch. What teams people support?

Forest, which is why I will be re-watching the match over and over and over and over.

4558047789_pre.jpg

http://www.weonlyhad10men.moonfruit.com/

Oh, delicious, sweet irony.

Haha oh fair enough I can see why you'd wanna watch it then. You go to many games? Think it's about time Forest push on you have a really good team I think, really think Henri Lansbury and Greg Halford are great players.