• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2013-2014 Football Thread v.3 - Come on You Hull

:D :D :D :D ....ah yeah. (in a deep manly voice.)

ha ha ha . i was serving the man city fans before the game and there was acertain air of "it's in the bag" about them.

I was on my way home just near the away end of villa park and I heard the roar for the 1st villa goal. as I walked the length of villa park all i could hear was the happy holte end. I love it. i love the sound in aston when villa score. got home, had a boot, put on final score and yes, the final score was a good un. went on my way to my other job, at aston station lots of happy singing villa fans. these moments must be savoured and enjoyed. lets enjoy some more happy days.

Loved that... Man City fans have gotten a bit too bi for their boots of late.

I should have remembered never back an Italian Footy team it's a on a par with putting money on Pakistan in Cricket , well almost .

I'd also give the French league a miss if you tend to have a dabble in the bookies. Its as bad as the Italian

Or snooker while we're at it.

ha ha ha . i was serving the man city fans before the game and there was acertain air of "it's in the bag" about them.

I was on my way home just near the away end of villa park and I heard the roar for the 1st villa goal. as I walked the length of villa park all i could hear was the happy holte end. I love it. i love the sound in aston when villa score. got home, had a boot, put on final score and yes, the final score was a good un. went on my way to my other job, at aston station lots of happy singing villa fans. these moments must be savoured and enjoyed. lets enjoy some more happy days.

Thought of you when i saw the result , bet it was a great atmosphere up there .

Haha, no 'almost' about it. That's an exact analogy you have there.

BUT - cheap excuse to boast of my Pakistan cricket bet. Few years ago, when Internet bookies were new, I noticed if you combined Ladbrokes with William Hill there was an over round book on a one day game. Meaning I bet on both teams, one with Lad, the other with WH, laid out £1200 ( was all I could get access to at that minute) for a guaranteed return of £1500 whoever won.

My bet changed the odds with WH. I was impressed with myself.

You can still do the same type of thing these days but when the Online market 1st came about there was big money to be made .
Still brave betting on Pakistan though anything , i mean anything could of happened .

On the subject of Arsenal. Unless they start winning the league or the European cup players will always move on.

You're right because players want several things in a club:

- play for a great manager
- better salary
- champions league football
- success

It's a slow and gradual process. I don't think it will be the league for arsenal this season but a cup competition. Be it the champions league (if we progress from the group stage), fa cup, or both. Yes, I said it, champions league. It's easier to win a champions league trophy than it is to win the premiership. A couple of lucky draws in the knockout stages and you can find yourself in the final.

Defenses win you leagues and even though arsenal have had one of the best defenses in europe since the start of the calendar year, they're still short of defensive players. We should have snatched pierre emerick aubameyang. Maybe in january season we can get gundogan. We're also an injury away to giroud from being in crises.

Moyes: United not good enough to win Champions League
321373_heroa.jpg

The former Everton boss says likes of Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Real Madrid all boast stronger squads than the Red Devils

David Moyes does not believe that Manchester United have enough "world-class players" to win this season's Champions League.

The Red Devils got off to a good start in their group-stage campaign, beating Bayer Leverkusen 4-2, but the 50-year-old Scottish coach suspects that his side will struggle against Europe's elite.

"To win the Champions League you have to have five or six world-class players," Moyes told reporters after his side's surprise 2-1 Premier League loss to West Bromwich Albion on Saturday.

"If you look at Bayern Munich, they have five or six really world-class players and, to win it, you might have to have that in your squad.

"Look at Barcelona, who had it in the past, and Real Madrid have maybe got it now.

"That's the level you have to get at to win it. We've not got that yet. What we have got is experience and several players who are in that category or close to it."

United travel to Ukraine on Wednesday to face Shakhtar Donetsk in the second game of their Champions League group.

Source:http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/engla...d-enough-to-win-champions-league?ICID=HP_HN_3

You guys crucify me for saying these exact same things yesterday.

I thought Moyes had no idea what he was doing? :D You've changed your tune!

He doesn't. I haven't changed anything mate.

Anyone with half a brain can tell you what the problem is. Having said that, I respect that he's come out said this so united fans stop fabricating non-existent problems and realize the simplicity of the issue.

You know when this awakening would have been more beneficial for united though? The transfer window ;) That underlines his incompetence. For him to think he can squeeze the same results out of that squad as SAF is ludicrous. He's just suddenly realized he cant.

We ended up losing, one nil, obviously off side, but hey it's the way it goes. We haven't won a derby since 1995, with Atletico winning at the Bernabeu I thought the omens would be good this weekend. Not really

What did he get for that?

Man utd need to be careful they don't do what villa did with mcleish. The club was just surrounded by negative vibes. It was a ridiculous move and never going to work because nobody wanted it to.. Basically the fans got what they wanted. shouldn't be giving away this insider knowledge.

Credit where credit's due; David Moyes spent 11 years trying to get Everton above Man Utd and now he's finally achieved it. Well done.

Credit where credit's due; David Moyes spent 11 years trying to get Everton above Man Utd and now he's finally achieved it. Well done.

=D

I guarantee in that third picture the Tottenham guy is tweaking Torres' nipple. Old trick, like picking a player up..by his armpit hair.

What did he get for that?

Man utd need to be careful they don't do what villa did with mcleish. The club was just surrounded by negative vibes. It was a ridiculous move and never going to work because nobody wanted it to.. Basically the fans got what they wanted. shouldn't be giving away this insider knowledge.

Not sure now it might have been his first yellow card in the game, I never pay much attention to motd these days, I know he got a second yellow for fuck-all though!

In real-time that scraping looks like one of those lame soccer slaps; in slow-mo it makes him look like some cunt with an anger management issue. Watch his grimace! To be fair though Vertonghen needed taking down a peg or two. Weirdo cheating bastard! :D

Still buzzing, can't quite believe it!

We seem to do better against the bigger teams.. Now if we can just transform our performances to against teams like Newcastle, that would be great!

Look at you all. Your mod takes the effort to cut all the posts from your football thread, even takes the time to link the old posts at the beginning of this new thread, yet they don't even respect you enough to change the title to the current season.

They are fucking you like their bitch and you are asking them if you are touching your toes low enough. Your pathetic attitude sickens me. :(