• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methylone Megathread v. 3 - okay up the wrong 'un?

Mailmonkey

Bluelighter
Hi, I've got some methylone, not had any for over a year or more...

We used to bomb methylone with pirate, one redose of the combo, and then just pirate (lines or plugging) for the rest of the night...

We used to bomb it because I'd read it's not really active up the nose.

If it's not active nasally, would there be any point in plugging it? (I think nasal and rectal dosing work by the same action?)

Just thinking of starting with plugged M1/pirate combo, as we never bomb pirate any more...

mix m1 with shotglass worth of water, get it in your mouth and let it swish around your tongue for as long as you can stand the taste before swallowing it, like 2 or 3 minutes if you can.

if it can be absorbed through the gums and mouth, it will be absorbed in the rectum too?

In which case it should be absorbed nasally too?

EDIT>>>>why is it ineffective nasally?

We'll probably just bomb it and plug the pirate.

Methylone got me high the one and only time i snorted it. It was quite good actually.

Methylone is utterly pointless sniffed whenever I've tried sniffing it. Works fine up the shitter though. IV for ultimate win. Oral works okay too from memory. Probably somewhat uneconomical though.

I have absolutely no idea. Same is true of 6-APB though so is not the only one.

Methylone works up the arse. Ketamine works up the nose but not the arse. Well, it does, but only horribly and at about triple doses.

Hmmmm...cool, will prob plug the combo then =D

I believe what you are all saying to me, but I'd really like to know WHY? I know some drugs need to be metabolised a certain way, so are are better taken orally.

I also thought that absorption through the rectum and absorption through the nose were pretty much identical in terms of how they worked. Which is why I was worried about wasting it sticking it up our arses.

Methylone works up the arse. Ketamine works up the nose but not the arse. Well, it does, but only horribly and at about triple doses.

Good point about ket having the reverse abosrption issues.

I'd also be interested to hear from folk who know why this is the case.

if it can be absorbed through the gums and mouth, it will be absorbed in the rectum too?

In which case it should be absorbed nasally too?

EDIT>>>>why is it ineffective nasally?

We'll probably just bomb it and plug the pirate.

sublingual i.e dissolved in a little water and put under your tongue, has an absorption rate almost as fast as IV.

I used to do this with 'pirate' and m1 and it had me getting eye wobbles within seconds.

Good point about ket having the reverse abosrption issues.

I'd also be interested to hear from folk who know why this is the case.

Isn't it right that 'they' don't know how anaesthetics actually work anyway? So we're unlikely to get an answer? I've always worked under that assumption, that its not properly known how anaesthetics work, only that they do. Is this right?

Isn't it right that 'they' don't know how anaesthetics actually work anyway? So we're unlikely to get an answer? I've always worked under that assumption, that its not properly known how anaesthetics work, only that they do. Is this right?

Ya. "They" still don't know exactly how anaesthetics work. Absorption rates are a different matter though. At least I'd presume so. You don't need to know how something works to know how effective various ROAs are and why. However, I know neither so will shut up.

sublingual i.e dissolved in a little water and put under your tongue, has an absorption rate almost as fast as IV.

I used to do this with 'pirate' and m1 and it had me getting eye wobbles within seconds.

I found pirate works well sublingually, but not as well as up the arse.

Missis hates sublingual, she really can't stand the taste. I trust your opinion Ceres, but in this case, we'll be boarding the Jolly Podger.

I can't even begin to imagine how unpleasant it would be to try to hold several hundred mg of meph/m1 combo under your tongue.

*shudders*

M1 gave me and several other folk chemical burns when taken orally. No problem plugg'd, bomb'd or IV'd though.

hahah fairy nuff. I'm starting to reminisce about eye wobbles now and me with a mouthful of piratey water looking like a loon in 2009. never forget that taste.

I LOVE THE TASTE OF ALL DRUGS THOUGH.

i dont think I'll ever be a podger.

"In this case" my arse MM. :)

Podgering has the same ritual allure as the needle. You might even call it addictive.

I can't even begin to imagine how unpleasant it would be to try to hold several hundred mg of meph/m1 combo under your tongue.

*shudders*

M1 gave me and several other folk chemical burns when taken orally. No problem plugg'd, bomb'd or IV'd though.

dissolved in water it's fine.