• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methylone Megathread v. 3 - okay up the wrong 'un?

^ what he (SHM) said.

I imagine that the only thing stopping you from ramming a super soaker full of methy water up there is the super soaker full of mephy water currently cluttering your cludger.

Mmm... Super Soaker you say, Jan? And there was me wondering what to do with high volume liquid drugs like Oramorph. Problem solved =D

Plugging is definitely one of those things that sound ridiculous until you try it whereupon the scales instantly fall from your eyes and you become an immediate convert and plugging evangelist. There really is nothing closer to IV (with the possible exception of IM). Sniffing and sublingual just don't even come close to the rush. Podger & Me <3

"In this case" my arse MM. :)

Podgering has the same ritual allure as the needle. You might even call it addictive.

yeah, 'tis fun and addictive.

^ what he (SHM) said.

I imagine that the only thing stopping you from ramming a super soaker full of methy water up there is the super soaker full of mephy water currently cluttering your cludger.

Supersoakers are so last year, hot water bottle podgerings are where it's at. And to avoid the problem you describe the hot water bottle will be fully loaded with mephy/methy combo-water.

on-tummy-enema.gif

Wonder how may podger-wary folks would change their tune if all anal drugs came with a sexy bespectacled nursey?

Wonder how may podger-wary folks would change their tune if all anal drugs came with a sexy bespectacled nursey?

Ha, my missis just pissed herself at that photo cos it dooesn't look completely unlike her =D

Lucky boy =D

(and lucky mrs monkey too =D)

Was just looking for a suitable pic to accompany this post. Typed in "Confessions of a Postman" assuming there must be such a film. There isn't. Did get distracted by the blogs though. Blimey. Is all rampant sex, simmering rage and borderline nihilism with you lot. Am now seriously considering a career in the postal service in light of this news :D

Methylone was my sunday afternoon drug, back in 2009/10, did so much, used to love that stuff.

The mdma-lite effects mostly come up with oral dosing in the 200/250 mgs range, at least for me, and can be continued with another bomb of similar quantity, but if you snort it it's more coke-like, I actually love it that way, normally I would bomb half a gram and then snort the rest with a few beers. Great stuff, mixed with drone gave me the most intense music appreciation, more than MDMA. Matter of fact the M1/drone combo pisses all vover MDMA.

Matter of fact the M1/drone combo pisses all vover MDMA.

Absolutely. Meph alone pisses all over mdma.

yeah we used to oral dose about 200mg M1 in comboe with our normal meph dose.

Will prob plug 200mg with normal plugged meph dose.

And only one redose. Did you find multiple redoses worked for you Kenny?

We found if we redosed more than once with the combo it would keep us awake far too long after the good effects had gone. So subsequent redoses after the first one always just lines or syringes of pirate.

IV M1 pisses from a great height over any other M1 ROA and any and all meph ROAs. Fact. I don't even like M1 much but this remains a fact. Is insanely good IV. More or less wank via any other ROA for me. Sniffed it was especially unpleasant. I can't believe anybody would sniff that stuff willingly twice.

Matter of fact the M1/drone combo pisses all vover MDMA.

So far from the truth it's untrue. Obviously.

I've stilll never bothered trying M1 on its own. Only ever had it to add an extra shizzle to the pirate.

Oral redosing only works once for me, one initial bomb followed by a second one a couple of hours later. That's why I used to snort the rest.

Snorting is not bad really, it's a different effects though, more stimulating for sure. It's good to have a big oral dose first though, to build a buzz base.

MDMA is obviously better if it's the first few times you take it, the emotional depth is almost unbeatable. But and that's a big but, M1/drone combo pisses all over it majorly if you've done MDMA every weekend for years, for me that's no comparison, I haven't really enjoyed MD in years. No point for me. Anyway the music appreciation was out of this world.

MDMA is obviously better if it's the first few times you take it, the emotional depth is almost unbeatable. But and that's a big but, M1/drone combo pisses all over it majorly if you've done MDMA every weekend for years, for me that's no comparison, I haven't really enjoyed MD in years. No point for me. Anyway the music appreciation was out of this world.

Lies. I was IV'ing 3.5g of MDMA xtal a week for fairly large parts of my life. Other than that easily a gramme a night (or pill equivalent) most weekends. In both cases this goes back to the mid 90s and only stopped a coupla years back due to availability problems. I have no truck with all that "losing the magic" bullshit. Is simply not true. At least not for me nor anybody that I know.

I've stilll never bothered trying M1 on its own. Only ever had it to add an extra shizzle to the pirate.

Nor had I until relatively recently. Was never a fan but acquired a bit thinking it was summat else and got a taste for it cos the summat else I was thinking of I was intending to IV and did. Suspicions were aroused early on but was far too much fun to bitch too hard about the mixup. Is very pleasant stuff when done right. Is quite nice with meph - makes meph nicer anyway - but prefer it on its own.

Really Shambles? No way, for me the first few times was amazing, I mean it was like a trip, I was feeling of universal love towards the world, I once hugged a bouncer at Fabric and told him he was doing such an amazing job keeping everybody safe. Used to make plans of moving in together while coming back from clubs in a cab with people I'd met two hours before. Talk about my life in depth while standing in somebody's kitchen with total strangers. The energy, the emotion, all of it is gone. For the past few years MDMA has felt like an average euphoric stimulant, that's it, nothing else.

The last time I truly had an outstanding experience on it was like six years ago, maybe more. Now I'd rather do 4-FA, mephedrone, AMT

Don't get me wrong I still kept on taking for years after it had lost it's emotional depth and loving feelings, but that's because it was everywhere, widely available and common in my social circle, otherwise I would have probably switched to something else.

Methylone was one of my favourites. A magical little drug. I always took it orally and never had a problem. Never tried it anally but as far as I'm aware your arse can digest anything your mouth can.

What's the idea behind K not being active rectally? Karl Jansen gives anal use a good description in "Dreams and realities" - says it works fine and helps if you suffer from nausea taking it nasally/orally.

Kenny: I can honestly say hand on heart that MDMA has never lost the tiniest lomtick of it's magic for me. Each and every time is like the first. Well... not quite like the first. Like the second. I seriously do not understand folk who talk about "losing the magic". It's a phenomenon I've only ever come across online. Have known plenty peeps who used heavily for 20+ years who never "lost the magic". And not one who has.

I very much think "the magic" is in the individual's slippery psyche not the relatively unchanging chemical.

Issy: Ket does work rectally but only at oral doses or more. Nasal is way more effective. I'm sure methylone works nasally if you sniff ridiculous doses. Is all relative innit.