• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methylone Megathread v. 3 - okay up the wrong 'un?

*makes mental note to jump up and down next time he podgers even though he knows fine well fluid ain't gonna slosh that way*

No, not after you've podged ffs.

knock does on his pre-podge rectal flush.

I don't jump up and down during the anal pre-loading flush.

I sit on the shitter, and do a couple of 5ml warm water syringes up there, then suck them up with the power of my pelvic floor muscles or something, then fart them out....then repeat...

Then I'm ready for podgering without the worry of a post-1st-podge shit.

Which can ruin the romance.

^ Aha! I've only occasionally shared a podger with a <3'd one and emergency toilet dashes have yet to be an issue. Having podgered on a regular basis sans company I am aware that it can be an issue though. I still don't think that jumping up and down will make a jot of difference. But am positive it's fun anyway =D

I've taken it alone, with my wife, with friends in a home setting, at parties, and always the same...empty hollow feeling after 2-3 hours, this with pills or crystal, all decent sources, and i need to get on the pirate or coke, or occasionally speed.

Wife feels same about it, and a mate who I've known since i started doing pills years ago....

I used to enjo the whole floaty dreamy chatty pour-your-heart-out lovey feeling after the initial rushes had gone, or I used to be able to redose a few times...

Guess I'm more of a dopamine fan than a serotonin fan, tbh I rarely took E without speed when I was a party-boy, and after I met my wife we rarely did it without coke, after we'd had the first couple of hours off the E.

I really do find this odd as for the most part our tastes seem fairly similar. Dopamine > serotonin every time. But I've never been a huge fan of combining the two.

I genuinely cannot even conceive of anybody not loving MDMA. Although to be fair I would often combo it up with psyches and/or dissociatives of one kind or another. Very rarely with straight stims though. Almost never in fact. I wonder if this may account for the difference? None of the folk I know who still <3 MDMA are likely to combo it up with speed, coke or owt. And none at all would use meph other than at virtual gunpoint.

My current flushing syringe goes all the way to 11 (actually 12ml!) and I load two or three times before shaking my booty, so it definitely has enough mass to slosh about! Can feel it. I think. I tell myself.

I've got a 20ml syringe which would be ideal for flushing, but have never fancied trying to get it up me bum, not before getting on the drugs anyway...

Sounds like a challenge! I've got a 60ml but it's only been used for demonstrating penis size =D

*brandishes flintlock*

(SHM still enjoys MDMA, and he enjoys meph too, so thats fucked yer theory :p )

No it doesn't cos I've never actually met SHM. I was quite careful to specify people I'd met ;)

I have admitted to quite liking meph on occasion. Only ever orally in good company though. Didn't work at all for sexyfuntimes for me or the ladygirl concerned and is pretty horrid taken alone by any ROA. As such, it really doesn't interest me. But am always willing to be proven wrong if captured by pirates or owt =D

Gtf. :) pics!

Go on then, you asked for it...

NSFW:
$T2eC16R,!zQE9s3ssNzFBRUJdUKDng~~60_12.JPG

Scale needed. The size of tip compared to barrel makes my anus shiver already though 8o

Didn't work at all for sexyfuntimes for me or the ladygirl concerned

I find that really weird. I think that is it's most-prized effect. And with methylone too 8o .

I have a few friends who like meph, but not for the sex. Asa "social" or "party" drug. For me it's a bit shit in that respect,not shit, but just not overly practical...although I have one friend who is an advocate of "micro-dosing" pirate...but that's not our style =D

Yeah it's a bit scary and appears to be full of a milky fluid <3

Yeah it's a bit scary and appears to be full of a milky fluid <3

the "milky fluid" is the precision-ground outer of the solid glass plunger. It's the creme de la creme of precision 100ml syringes.

massive fucker too ;)

You have to insert it as far as the dove for maximum effect.

I find that really weird. I think that is it's most-prized effect. And with methylone too 8o .

I have a few friends who like meph, but not for the sex. Asa "social" or "party" drug. For me it's a bit shit in that respect,not shit, but just not overly practical...although I have one friend who is an advocate of "micro-dosing" pirate...but that's not our style =D

I don't do micro-dosing of anything. Am heterosexual ;)

Me and the ladygirl concerned get it on inna big way with many other substances but never with meph. Just feels toxic as fuck and not in the least bit erotic. Can imagine a decent bomb doing the trick but have never tried it that way in that situation and is ridiculously expensive and wasteful anyway. And so, so, so brief no matter how you take it. I really don't get it and neither did she. Although I suppose geebee is about the same duration so maybe we could let the duration slide if incorporating analdrug action into things. And if it had any erotomaniacal effects for either of us.

All meph has ever done to me is make me feel spangled, braindead and talkative. Only not in an enjoyable way mostly. But my dislike for the stuff is pretty well-known and no news to anyone so will leave y'all to it. I seriously do not get it though.

did anyone actually have any idea why a drug that is not effective nasally might be effective rectally? Which was the main point of the OP.

Gona have to delete the majority of posts in this thread.

Yet to hear a theory on why nasal ≠ anal in some cases.

I do feel deletion of posts would be an unnecessary overreaction though.