• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methylone Megathread v. 3 - okay up the wrong 'un?

I wondered why this thread was getting so busy. Plugging is addictive! I got dozens of oral syringes in the post today and it was almost as good as getting dozens of drugs. I've also developed a bit of a related anal cleanliness fixation, the water has to run clear before dosing. I need to watch this as I've "flushed out" a couple of times just because I've taken a shit and I want to be clean. It probably is not good for my rectal flora.

I used to do MXE sublingually and it's fine but I didn't dissolve it in water, just put the powder under my tongue. When I've done SL with a liquid it's obviously not absorbed as fast, as I can still feel and see it some considerable time after dosing. Maybe some people have more absorbent oral mucosa than others. Plugged doses are gone in 10 minutes max (probably a lot less), the fart confirms it :)

Lies. I was IV'ing 3.5g of MDMA xtal a week for fairly large parts of my life.

Never hit the MDMA that hard shammy but I was getting through enough methylone to stun a rampaging gorilla at one point. I always wondered if that had "permanently" affected my receptors for MDMA but I think it depends on the quality of the MDMA - most MDMA crystal is shit. When you get some good stuff it feels just like the first time even if your receptors are all to fuck.

I can't take MDMA as regularly as I could methylone tho - you could take methylone 6 days in a row and get exactly the same effect. Mind you the main effect was wanking yourself silly.

It's not magic for me, it's depth. So you still get loved up everytime you take it? I mean for me the first few times I could be with anybody and once the pills were up we would have the time of our lives, I would make friends with total strangers, hell it even made me like people I didn't like too much during the week. It was just pure awesome, everything turned into gold, could be in the cheesiest club full of wankers and yet I would start socializing, dancing, enjoying myself like I never had before. For me it definately gardually stopped making me feel like that. Not just me most people I know.

I'm not saying I'm not feeling it anymore, obviously it gets me buzzing off my tits still like it always will, but all the special effects, all the loved up feelings, the joy, the happyness, I don't feel anymore and haven't felt for a while. I mean for me MD was really special in the beginning, those feelings of love and joy were really something out of this world, but I just don't get them anymore, now it makes me feel like 4-FA but more mongy, that's it.

Lies.[...] I have no truck with all that "losing the magic" bullshit. Is simply not true. At least not for me nor anybody that I know.

It bores me to tears now. I quite lke the first couple of hours, but then i just feel empty and have to have a proper stim....

The boredom with MDMA came before meph was about, but it was while i was into quite a long coke habit...

Even betweeen stopping coke and finding meph, MDMA didn;t do much for me,beyond the first couple of hours.

EDIT>>>>

I'm not saying I'm not feeling it anymore, obviously it gets me buzzing off my tits still like it always will, but all the special effects, all the loved up feelings, the joy, the happyness, I don't feel anymore and haven't felt for a while. I mean for me MD was really special in the beginning, those feelings of love and joy were really something out of this world, but I just don't get them anymore

^this

I wondered why this thread was getting so busy. Plugging is addictive!

I detest it knock - nothing quite so uncomfortable as holding water up your arse - it's like torture. Even a couple of ml that you need for rectal DMT is uncomfortable for me.

Even betweeen stopping coke and finding meph, MDMA didn;t do much for me,beyond the first couple of hours.

After about 2-3 hours I always go into some strange black out sleep on MDMA. Wake up 6 hours later not knowing how I got myself to bed. Very odd.

I detest it knock - nothing quite so uncomfortable as holding water up your arse - it's like torture. Even a couple of ml that you need for rectal DMT is uncomfortable for me.

You poor soul :( that really is a curse!

MM & Kenny: The perceived problem with MDMA is in your minds not your drugs. Set & Setting is king. I often take MDMA alone so has never been shit cos I am great company. When I take it with other folk around I only associate with folk worth associating with. Which is probably more folk than I'd normally consider associating with by some considerable distance. Loved up, Kenny? Oh yes. Oh fuck yes. When I say like the first second time I really do mean it literally. Only exception being on the two occasions I've had below par xtal. Pills can be more iffy but have mostly only ever used xtal so has rarely been a problem.

Issy: How the fuck do you shit then? 8o8(8o

Again, psychological issues. You can't even feel it up there. I certainly can't anyway. Maybe I just have an especially roomy rectum...

I need to watch this as I've "flushed out" a couple of times just because I've taken a shit and I want to be clean. It probably is not good for my rectal flora.

I've started putting a few syringes of warm water up me bum before plugging, to rinse out me arse.

If I don't sometimes I feel an overwhelming urge for a wet fart after first plug.

Turnin out lovely this thread innit? =D

Do you jump up and down to slosh it about? I do :D

(need more choice of smileys, different coloured ones; I wanted to do =D too but it would just have been repetitive)

Sounds like y'all are somewhat more anally creative than me. I just squirt and go.

I only jump and down during the "flush out the shit" stage, not the "absorb drugs" bit ;)

Talking of which...

=D<3=D

I don't have a "flush out the shit" stage. Am now wondering if I should. Although rectums aren't really supposed to be coated in crap anyway so not sure it's necessary. I can't say I've missed it anyway. Unless I have...

*makes mental note to jump up and down next time he podgers even though he knows fine well fluid ain't gonna slosh that way*

So the Ibiza thread gets 90 replies in over 3 months and this gets 53 in 2 and a half hours. What is wrong with you people?

If Ibiza-folk plugged drugs instead of going to shitey clubs they'd get more replies :p;)<3

MM & Kenny: The perceived problem with MDMA is in your minds not your drugs. Set & Setting is king. I often take MDMA alone so has never been shit cos I am great company. When I take it with other folk around I only associate with folk worth associating with. Which is probably more folk than I'd normally consider associating with by some considerable distance.

I've taken it alone, with my wife, with friends in a home setting, at parties, and always the same...empty hollow feeling after 2-3 hours, this with pills or crystal, all decent sources, and i need to get on the pirate or coke, or occasionally speed.

Wife feels same about it, and a mate who I've known since i started doing pills years ago....

I used to enjo the whole floaty dreamy chatty pour-your-heart-out lovey feeling after the initial rushes had gone, or I used to be able to redose a few times...

Guess I'm more of a dopamine fan than a serotonin fan, tbh I rarely took E without speed when I was a party-boy, and after I met my wife we rarely did it without coke, after we'd had the first couple of hours off the E.

I think I prefer a mouthful of chemical tasting water.

Drugs have nice flavours sometimes.