• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Movie Recommendations Thread v.4...not for TV series and stuff Dan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColtDan

Bluelighter
continued from here

Nice one for that ColtDan. Watched that the other night, excellent, excellent documentary, whether you're into Hunter S. or not, it's just a really good watch. Cheers!

No worries glad you liked it :)

nearly finished season 2 of Justified. proper good

Last edited by a moderator:
Whey, 1000th Post.

EDIT: Aw shit, Dan beat me to it

Last edited:
Infected /13 Eeire are both pretty funny zombie B movies - when watched back to back you may think your watching the same movie but still pretty good fun :).

I have 8hours to wait before 'Life - blueray is erm 'delivered'. Still never bought a new TV though so will have to slum it. Fish tank still hasnt arrived (10 days order) three months now !

Watched A Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou last night.

Forgot how much I love this film.

House of Sand and Fog. I know its several years old now, but for anyone who may have missed it.....Such a clever film the way it makes all the characters very sympathetic with no clear cut "goodies and baddies". I dont think Jennifer Connelly or Ben Kingsley have ever been in a bad film, anything either is in seems guarenteed to be Quality.

Quite a weepie too in parts

Last edited:
Liquid Sky (1982) FULL MOVIE

Invisible aliens in a tiny flying saucer come to Earth looking for heroin. They land on top of a New York apartment inhabited by a drug dealer and her female, androgynous, bisexual nymphomaniac lover, a fashion model. The aliens soon find the human pheromones created in the brain during orgasm preferable to heroin, and the model's casual sex partners begin to disappear.

Someone a few posts back mentioned 'Kill List' . . . Anyone know if it's any good? I actually have it on DVD but have never felt much like watching it. It strikes me as the sort of film that stays with you - and not in a good way either. Is it culty? Probably should mention I'm a bit of a baby when it comes to violence and blood and guts - I guess there's a reason it's collecting dust at the back of the cupboard.

i want to go and watch the trance in the next few days. anyone seen it, can recommend it? being a danny boyle film i was dead set on it, but when i saw his interview with jr the plot didnt seem as if there was too much to it and perhaps just focused on the hypnotism element. i really like headfuck/really twisty plot/need to watch again to understand kind of films.

Kill List is quality. Watch it.

oh fucking yes. i watched this on film four a few weeks ago, the ending is fucked up! 8o and the thing is while watching it i actually think that these sorts of things (ritualistic) might go on and we wouldnt even know about it.

Oh goody.

Anyway just in case it hasn't been mentioned - I'd recommend Christiane F as a cracking film to watch. It's a true story about Vera Christiane Felscherinow, who was/is a drug addict growing up in Germany in the 70's. There's a full film version on youtube.

song for a raggy boy. features aiden quinn . brutal violence administered by bastard priest and sexual violence administered by rapist priest. WARNING THIS FILM DOES NOT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING, NOR BEGINNING FOR THAT MATTER.

http://www.imdb.co.uk/title/tt0339707/ it was on RTE the other night.

oh fucking yes. i watched this on film four a few weeks ago, the ending is fucked up! 8o and the thing is while watching it i actually think that these sorts of things (ritualistic) might go on and we wouldnt even know about it.

Think im gonna watch this, just by reading the comments I can tell it will be my sort of film. All wankers crying "this film is terrible, no action scenes, really boring long scenes" etc :D

Probably the same cunts who watch paranormal activity, get scared and think its real... the 5th time.

Think im gonna watch this, just by reading the comments I can tell it will be my sort of film. All wankers crying "this film is terrible, no action scenes, really boring long scenes" etc :D

Probably the same cunts who watch paranormal activity, get scared and think its real... the 5th time.

Do it, it's a cracker. I'm going to watch it again tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.