• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Movie Recommendations Thread v.4...not for TV series and stuff Dan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hobo With a Shotgun is awesome. Machete was a Grindhouse trailer as well I think.

Grindhouse flopped badly because people are stupid. Apparently folk were walking out after the first movie so they had to put them out separately. I loved both movies, but Planet Terror is a bit better than Death Proof.

Machete! That was the other one. Shame they didn't make 'em all cos they all looked like potential winners to me :D

I can see what you're saying about Grindhouse and general ignorance of cinematic history amongst the masses but still think it would've worked a lot better if they simply switched the order. The whole point of a B-movie is that it's filler before the main feature. For me I watched Grindhouse and saw trailers which made me drool and a pure class take on the generic zombie/survival horror-type genre then more incredible trailers then... bored shitless by the supposedly main feature. Rearrange 'em a bit and it truly would've been like the original grindhouse (as oppposed to Grindhouse) experience. Tarantino either got too big for his boots or the studio bottled it.

This is why Tarantino is a hack and I should clearly have stuck with those Mickey Mouse media courses and made millions ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.