• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-MiPT Thread - Part 2

Does anybody have any experience with taking Moxy sublingually? I am very curious about this ROA and any info on dosage or difference in effects from oral would be greatly appreciated.

i have dosed this sublingually. As mentioned, the taste is not pleasant at all. There is no advantage to doing it this way, *maybe* a touch faster on the come up over oral, which is already really fast at 15 min for onset. If you are searching for a faster come up, vape it.

Moxi really tastes pretty close to Tylenol which isn't that terrible compared with most RC's (NBOMe's - YUCK!!)
If it was put onto blotter I would imagine the taste would not be nearly as bad as holding solution in ones mouth.
I have also read that sublingual reduces or eliminates nausea and increased visual activity.

Hi, I'd like to know what the potential for bad body load on moxy is like, specifically in the 4-6mg range. I'm not so concerned about it for myself, but it would be a concern if I wanted to introduce any friends to this stuff. (especially a friend who doesn't have much psychedelic experience).

The reason I'm concerned over this is because I've used 5-meo-dalt numerous times, and although I've always enjoyed it, a handful of friends (say 30% ) have felt very uncomfortable on it. Is 5-meo-mipt different? Is it known for giving anyone trouble at modest doses? What I don't want to happen is for someone to have a bad, nauseous, uncomfortable night for a full 6+ hours. Some nausea during the come-up is reasonable, but hopefully it would pass quickly.

And personally, I have not yet tried 5-meo-mipt. But soon! I'd like to hold off until I can do it with someone else, hence my concerns.

Hi, I'd like to know what the potential for bad body load on moxy is like, specifically in the 4-6mg range. I'm not so concerned about it for myself, but it would be a concern if I wanted to introduce any friends to this stuff. (especially a friend who doesn't have much psychedelic experience).

The reason I'm concerned over this is because I've used 5-meo-dalt numerous times, and although I've always enjoyed it, a handful of friends (say 30% ) have felt very uncomfortable on it. Is 5-meo-mipt different? Is it known for giving anyone trouble at modest doses? What I don't want to happen is for someone to have a bad, nauseous, uncomfortable night for a full 6+ hours. Some nausea during the come-up is reasonable, but hopefully it would pass quickly.

And personally, I have not yet tried 5-meo-mipt. But soon! I'd like to hold off until I can do it with someone else, hence my concerns.

Bodyload is enjoyable, IMO, especially at 4-6mg. That being said, everyone reacts different so you can't make any prediction for other people.

Also, even 2-3mg is definetly active so maybe start at that ?

So I finally got my 5-MeO-MiPT and 4-AcO-MET combo. Was really expecting the 5-MeO-MiPT to potentiate the 4-AcO-MET significantly, however it wasn't as intense as I thought. Dosage was light though starting out (7.5mg Moxy 22.5mg Metacetin). I like this combo, but I think I need a heavier dose. If anyone is interested, here's my trip report

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...amp-7-5mg)-First-Time?p=11883260#post11883260

In my experience 5-MeO-MiPT is a more enjoyable and likeable stimulant than amphetamine or methamphetamine... this is in a low dose. For me 5-MeO-MiPT would be more addictive than the other drugs I mentioned. I know with psychedelics there are varying reactions and there will undoubtedly be some with this stuff but I would bet that the incidence of bad reactions to this one is less than a lot of other psychedelics. If someone had a bad time with it, they wouldn't be feeling bad for 6 hours unless you gave them like 30 mg of it. 4-6 mg shouldn't produce discomfort at all, and if it does it should be less than an hour the discomforting (intense) part lasts. When I took this stuff I redosed every hour or two as it didn't last long.

If you're the type of person to like weed or other good feeling short highs then you'll probably like this stuff. Try low dosing it and high dosing it with your friends too as I'm aware it's basically a different drug at say 6 mg and 14 mg. In fact I don't think I ever went above 6-7 mg. I wouldn't know though as I eyeballed my doses (108 mg was about 35-40 doses for me)

In my experience 5-MeO-MiPT is a more enjoyable and likeable stimulant than amphetamine or methamphetamine... this is in a low dose. For me 5-MeO-MiPT would be more addictive than the other drugs I mentioned. I know with psychedelics there are varying reactions and there will undoubtedly be some with this stuff but I would bet that the incidence of bad reactions to this one is less than a lot of other psychedelics. If someone had a bad time with it, they wouldn't be feeling bad for 6 hours unless you gave them like 30 mg of it. 4-6 mg shouldn't produce discomfort at all, and if it does it should be less than an hour the discomforting (intense) part lasts. When I took this stuff I redosed every hour or two as it didn't last long.

If you're the type of person to like weed or other good feeling short highs then you'll probably like this stuff. Try low dosing it and high dosing it with your friends too as I'm aware it's basically a different drug at say 6 mg and 14 mg. In fact I don't think I ever went above 6-7 mg. I wouldn't know though as I eyeballed my doses (108 mg was about 35-40 doses for me)

Good information. Thanks :)

So I finally got my 5-MeO-MiPT and 4-AcO-MET combo. Was really expecting the 5-MeO-MiPT to potentiate the 4-AcO-MET significantly, however it wasn't as intense as I thought. Dosage was light though starting out (7.5mg Moxy 22.5mg Metacetin). I like this combo, but I think I need a heavier dose. If anyone is interested, here's my trip report

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...amp-7-5mg)-First-Time?p=11883260#post11883260

Ahh...seems we are getting it from the same source then.
Do you and your friend normally have high tolerance to things? I haven't done either compound, but I would have expected a combination at those levels to be pretty strong based on what I've read. Hopefully there aren't any batch potency issues at hand.

Holy shit !

I haven't tried 4ACOMET but 4HOMET is one of my favorites, fav dose 20-25mg.
So is 5MEOMIPT, at 2-7mg.

I have combined them (4HOMET and 5MEOMIPT) but I wouldn't go near the dosages you stated.
I took 10mg 4HOMET and 5mg 5MEOMIPT and it was mindblowing. I watched Kraftwerk's 3D concert in Dusseldorf and was literally crying (the good kind) most of the time.
Wonderful trip but I was glad I didn't dose higher :).
I did find the 5MEOMIPT to intensify the 4HOMET.

I also combined 5mg 2C-E (T0) with 3mg 5MEOMIPT (T+3h) and 6mg 4HOMET (T+6h) at a party. The 4HOMET was still strong as hell, no tolerance noted. It combined nicely with the rest.

Yeah 10mg 4-Aco-DMT and 7.5mg 5-Meo-MiPT was plenty strong. Not the most extreme of trips, but definitely a good +++

That said, any psychedelic at any dose at a Kraftwerk show would be mindblowing

I'm willing to bet 4-aco-met is a good deal less intense than 4-ho-met or 4-aco-dmt, in regards to the last couple of posts. Just from what I know of 4-aco-dmt and psilocin... well 4-aco-dmt barely phased me and I'm convinced psilocin would have a better result although I have not tried it.

Is 5-meo-mipt just a 5-ht agonist or does it also act as a monoamine releaser?
And how does it compare to 4-ho-met?
It's completely different for me. 5mg-6mg of 5-meo-mipt has quite a bodyload and is very powerful stimulating the erotic and tactile sensation while having little effect on visual perception. Maybe it gets more visual at larger doses, but I like it immensely at this level and would expect the body-load might be too much at larger doses.
The 4-ho-met is my new favorite 12mg produces a heighted sense of hearing and emotional sensitivity excellent for music creating. 25mg can produce amazing spiritual states. I notice quite a bit of visual phenomena even with the lower doses, which increase into exquisite riots of colorful imagery as the dose increases.
Both are treasures.

I'm willing to bet 4-aco-met is a good deal less intense than 4-ho-met or 4-aco-dmt, in regards to the last couple of posts. Just from what I know of 4-aco-dmt and psilocin... well 4-aco-dmt barely phased me and I'm convinced psilocin would have a better result although I have not tried it.

I agree that this is not as intence as the 4-aco-dmt. However, last time i took 4-AcO-DMT , I took 60mg. the time before that, I took 30mg combined with 30mg Allylescalin

Ahh...seems we are getting it from the same source then.
Do you and your friend normally have high tolerance to things? I haven't done either compound, but I would have expected a combination at those levels to be pretty strong based on what I've read. Hopefully there aren't any batch potency issues at hand.

This source has always provided me with very high quality products. I have no reason to believe this is a problem with the batch not being potent. I believe that its an issue with me and my friend's tolerance.

Does anybody have any experience with taking Moxy sublingually? I am very curious about this ROA and any info on dosage or difference in effects from oral would be greatly appreciated.
I didn't notice any increase or diminishment in potentcy subligually relative to po. It seemed to take effect more quickly subligually though the taste is unpleasant.

I think it is made with fish parts and ear wax.
12mg's I find good.

I think..., can't remember.
Yes,
it is a good 'introductory' psychedelic in a way.

Day tripping on a bit of this, really nice, mixed with a little MXE in the system. Fabulous waves. Psychedelic music sounds really come to life on this.

Last edited:
I think I've finally found my sweet spot for the 4-AcO-MET mixed with the 5-MeO-MiPT. 40mg 4-AcO-MET and 20mg 5-MeO-MiPT. Very food visuals and euphoria at this dosage. Nice duration, and the body load isn't too intense.

Very food visuals and euphoria at this dosage. Nice duration, and the body load isn't too intense.

Funny you say 'Very food visuals' because when I was listening to psychedelic sounds on it, that's exactly what it felt like, the sounds were analogous to food.