• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-MiPT Thread - Part 2

Under dangerous combinations on this site you can find that mixing mdma and 5-meo-mipt is not wise. A friend of mine did at my home: 17mg 5-meo-mipt and 130mg mdma; no issues. But I wouldn't advise to do it.

I think most worry was because the combination of a serotonin releaser/ssri and an MAOI can end up in a hypertensive crysis. But because 5-Meo-MiPT probably only has a very slight action at MAO-A, and there's still a lot of MAO left to break things down, that doesn't seem to be the case. I mean, if 17mg wasn't strong enough of an MAOI, then a normal dose is neither. (probably)

But yeah, this is all in theory and recommending such a combo might end up badly. Always keep your doses down when toying with this sort of thing

Hello! So this is my question - is the 5-meo-mipt hcl easily soluble and if yes, which liquid is best for that purpose. And also, when dissolved, is the solution stable for long time storage or it will degrade fast. Thanks! Sorry if I'm asking something that's been discussed before, but i couldn't find info on that matter.

I found that the hcl dissolved with some agitation in 95% EtOH with relative ease. As for its stability in that particular solute, I have no idea other than it seemed to hold strength for the few months I had it stored.

aMT + 5-MeO-MIPT combo

First off, here's the TR of overdosing aMT + 5-MeO-DIPT: http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=8274
The doses in that report were pretty hefty. I guess the MAOI properties of both substances contributed to that outcome...
I wonder if combining aMT with moxy can lead to such serious issues as with it's diisopropyl counterpart. Foxy is notoriously known for intense body load, while it's sister is more benign.
So, if one were to ingest 'standard' recreational doses, say 5-7mgs of 5-MeO-MIPT and up to 20mgs of aMT (for safety, starting with increments of 5mgs), I think it should't end that bad.
As both substances are pretty familiar to me, I suppose adding AMT would deepen the moxy trip and make for more visuals as well... What do you think guys?

Last edited:
^Holy shit, 50mg of 5-Meo-DiPT doesn't sound like the best idea in the world regardless of aMT intake.

At any rate it's probably fine, but can't you just add a different psychedelic to deepen the moxy trip and add visuals? IMO it seems like a better idea

A while back I got impatient and tried vaping some of my 5-MeO-MiPT. Worked just fine (definitely less potent though), but I was surprised to find a black, burnt looking residue (which was a little bubbly when heated) after vaping. Is this normal? Did I burn some of the moxy, or were those impurities perhaps? I wouldn't be surprised if it was cut, as it was quite cheaper than all competitors. Seller ensured me that it was pure, but that easily could've been a lie of course.

Could be the HCL leaving behind some residue, but I very much doubt it. If you're using the vendor I think you're using then they're pretty hit-n-miss on quality if their SoS page is anything to go by, so maybe it wasn't as good. What are your doses orally? Or, if you've only vapid this, what were your dosages for that?

A while back I got impatient and tried vaping some of my 5-MeO-MiPT. Worked just fine (definitely less potent though), but I was surprised to find a black, burnt looking residue (which was a little bubbly when heated) after vaping. Is this normal? Did I burn some of the moxy, or were those impurities perhaps? I wouldn't be surprised if it was cut, as it was quite cheaper than all competitors. Seller ensured me that it was pure, but that easily could've been a lie of course.

the dose for vaping is higher than for that of oral, how much did you vape?

I think I put in around 20mg, but I didn't weight how much residue was left. Looked a little like burned sugar now that I think about it, can't recall the smell. Orally I dose around 10mg, but my scale probably isn't spot on with low doses. Both ROA's certainly had effect though. Visually maybe comparable to a low to medium 2C trip (which isn't much), but the warm fuzzy bodyload made me fall in love with Moxy. Perhaps it should've been more visual considering the doses, but I'm pretty resistant to visuals with any psych.

Will try another, more expensive, vendor sometime and compare. Now that I know I like it I'm willing to pay more anyway, after all it still isn't expensive per dose. And I'm done vaping (well, maybe a few mg to check for residue), too wasteful with the only advantage being the quicker onset.

Hmm, thanks for the heads up though, was thinking of going through that vendor also when they restock. Might be a better batch, but eh.

If you do get a different batch on your hands then you should start out around 6mg just to be safe. IME 10mg is pretty intense comparatively

If it's going to be a better batch, and they are actually aware of the quality, I doubt the price will be as low. Not sure if I even find the cuts that big of a problem (as long as they're inactive of course): with the low price I probably got the same value for my money as with others, without having to buy dozens of doses at once. Weighing out 6mg accurately on my scale is near impossible (made in China and the manual doesn't even list the error), so the cuts actually make my life a little easier. Still, volumetric dosing would probably be a good idea. I'll definitely do that with a new batch and start out with 6mg, thanks for the tip.

Does anyone know how redosing works with this? I.E.: if I take~5 mgs in the morning, would ~10 mgs at lunchtime do anything extravagant, or more likely, merely extend the action already present without much enhancement?

There'd be tolerance, but it's hard to say as that 10mg dose could override any tolerance present (though it'd probably won't be as strong as your initial dose) Best to just find the right time to do your dose rather than extending it

Does anyone know how redosing works with this? I.E.: if I take~5 mgs in the morning, would ~10 mgs at lunchtime do anything extravagant, or more likely, merely extend the action already present without much enhancement?

my experience has been that if you redose within the first hour to 2 hours, it extends the trip without much enhancement. This substance is a two phase trip, switching gears around the 4:30 mark to a chilled out introspective state. Once you reach the second phase, I have found there is little value in redosing, leading more towards excess stimulation if anything else.

Hello,

I searched the web for information about the combination 5-MeO-MiPT and GBL and did not find very much.
That is why I post this short trip report.

Three persons took 8-10mg 5-MeO-MiPT and mixed the substance with GBL (half the dose as usual!) and weed.
The trip got smoother and way more euphoric. Afterwards all were fine.

8-10mg 5-MeO-MiPT can be a strong trip by itself, so take caution!
If you want to try out this combination, please start very low (with 0,1ml GBL) and then slowly increase the dose.

Greets
Burgensteiner

Last edited:
Looking at a combo deal of 4-AcO-MET and 5-MeO-MiPT. Thinking of mixing these together in a 3:1 ratio. 22.5mg 4-AcO-MET and 7.5mg 5-MeO-MiPT. Any opinions on this combination and ratio?

The 5-Meo-MiPT potentiates the 4-HO-MET, I'd go quite a bit lower unless you're looking to blast-off. Treat this like any other psych+psych combo, this is not MDMA. Try out both by themselves first too, you'll be a better judge on the dosages.

Probably a great combo though, love this with 4-Aco-DMT. Could be a bit too stimulating, as 4-Aco-MET is apparently quite a bit stimulating by itself and 7.5mg of 5-Meo-MiPT definitely is too. So yeah, try out both chemicals first and find the right dosages

Last edited:
Yeah. That dosage was what I think would be good for a medium dose. I'm thinking of doing 15 and 5 the first time I mix the two. But I agree that it's best to try them separately first. I do love the blast off tho. I would love another ego-death moment like I had with my 2C-I/2C-E combo.

Not demanding too much tho. As long as I get a deeper experience than from 25i-NBOH. That was fun, but not deep. I miss the depth of other psyches.

I'm thinking of doing 15 and 5 the first time I mix the two.

I think it would definitely be a fun combination. I would advice to lower the 4-aco-met to something like 5 mg if you have never read a post about mixing the two. Better be safe.

I took 3 times 4-aco-met (up to 23mg at once) and 5 times 5-meo-mipt (up to 15 at once). I think 5-meo-mipt can be really nasty. I once mixed it with 5mg 2c-c, I didn't expect anything what happened as 5mg of 2c-c is nothing. I had respiratory issues feeling like I didn't get enough air for 5-10 minutes, you don't want to go there with 15 or higher of another combo, unless you are suicidal.