• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

dope scene in south florida? SoFlo HEADS UNITE!!! (florida stories, tips, info)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrskatanic

Bluelighter
i know its everywhere, but i cant find them. any. which really sucks. any stories? ANYONE FROM SOUTH FLO? like festivals? the dead?:\:\

im bored here.:p

as far as festivals go, langerado is your only option. 4 days long, and its like 300 bucks. but you can volunteer for 2 days with a deposit and go for free. . I have so many so flo stories you probably wouldnt believe them. if your looking for heads down here, its a real slim chance unless you actually live down here.. Why you asking bout do flo if your in tall? Nice avatar man.

do not equate any sort of festival/gathering/event with drug use. even if LE is aware, it does not need to be advertised here.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is perfect for the newly merged North & South American Social and Drug Discussion

DC ---> N&SASADD

**please remember sourcing is forbidden on this site though!**

I ain't from sofla but I still wanted to stop in. It says Tallahassee on ur location so where are you living now?

i always thought florida had shitty dope and if you wanted to do opis pharms was the only option

In Southwest Florida, I have only found heroin ONCE. The Naples/Bonita/Ft.Myers area seems to just have pharmaceutical opiates :( :(.

Then again, I don't have the balls to go walk around the sketchy, shitty areas in Ft.Myers (probably only place with brown). :|

I'm in Boca, just moved to FL last fall. I know sources aren't aloud, I'm a big beer snob though and I can certainly point you in the direction of places with a great microbrew selection if that's anything you care about.

I just left SoFla a few months ago. The dope scene(when I say dope, my def is opiates) there is severely limited to almost 100% pharmies. Of course coke/crack is running strong and cheap and of course dank is always abundant. Seems the whole damn place is interested in nothing but Roxis though. Everywhere you go you hear "Hey man, got any blues?" or people bitchin about how much the pharmacies have jacked the prices up on em. Shit, theres folks down there that are gettin scripted 120 Roxi 30's every 10 days legit from one doctor, shit no need to doc shop.

I've been having trouble getting shit filled down in fla you need in state id and all kinds of shit

i've lived all over fla except for the panhandle. been here over 25 yrs and there's never been much H around. it's always easy to find coke, weed, and pills. when I first moved here things were pretty loose, a lot diff from now. ft lauderdale still had a wicked spring break and south beach was just old bums and scary as hell nasty ancient $5/night "hotels". (yup, five bucks, not a typo.)
you could find H but it was always pretty crappy and you had to go into some really scary dope holes. but I moved here from nyc so I could stay off it so everything worked out for the best.

I live in north fla now, far away from the tourists and cities. it's nothing like the southeast n southwest coasts. although lately this damn rain has been getting on my nerves :\

there's seasons here.
leaves change in oct/nov. in '90 or '91 it snowed on xmas eve.
like anywhere else, it ain't perfect but it feels way more like "home" than home ever did.

Theres definitely H in florida, although I don't know the quality.

You can get ANYTHING down here except DMT and Mescaline. But I know people who sell all types of pills, coke, X, weed, Cid, Shrooms, research chems, H... And ive seen most of it done too.

Just gotta look.

I've been down in S.FLa for a year and I ain't found anything except a whole lotta crack/blow. I guess there is H in Miami but I'm not getting jacked.

fuck florida...

I couldn't find nuthin in all of the west palm, ft. Lauderdale and miami areas as far as H goes, but the coke was fucking as strong as u coulf ever get (better than dc/b_more even) I was paying like <snip> for 30 mgs of roxis...it did the trick but I sure did miss the powder and RAW that b more and dc have that's for sure...

You would think that south florida would have good H seeing how itds by the water and its on the east coast, but maybe its cuz its a tourist type area, who knows? But if new orleans had the bomb dope before katrina, the the rest of the dirty souf needs to catch up already!!!

do not list prices, you should know better

Last edited by a moderator:
To chinky: I think you would be suprised at the H down south, there is alot of BS but the tan down there would make anybody happy, even the jersey heads who think they are the only ones that get good shit.

yeah i just thought that from what i read on this site..it seems like pharms are the opi of choice in fla not dope

I live in the Ft. Lauderdale area. Dope is pretty much nonexistent and if you do find it, it's expensive and of sub-par quality. I've had dope from both coasts. The west coast is garbage and the east coast was ok but nothing like Jersey dope.

Because of where we live and who lives here. We have pain clinics on every corner. It's like a supermarket. You can get what ever you want, in any quantity you want. It's sad really, cause all this is doing is breeding a new generation of addict. I'm a product of this "War on Drugs"

Oh yeah pills are everywhere and dope never really caught hold here. For what it's worth all of my good dope connects back in the day were older Puertoricans who only sold in quantity so I assume there isn't a large street scene for it though I do know of one place in Miami where they used to sell nick bags of good shit. For all effective purposes though our pill scene replaces the dope scene as they are so abundaNt and so cheap.

You would think that south florida would have good H seeing how itds by the water and its on the east coast, but maybe its cuz its a tourist type area, who knows?

yeah i've wondered the same myself. given how many people from up north live on the south east coast at least part of the year that H would be available. it's there, or at least was. all the crap you had to go through just to end up with trash dope wasn't worth it.

I just moved from south FL (North Miami) about 6 months ago and I had no problem finding H. I thought the area was infested with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.