• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Ketamine Thread (Third Injection)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No! Say it ain't so! You don't mean the deadliest drug what the world has ever done known do you?!? Was it really *gulp* the Custard Gannett's closest compadre Cake??? One girl threw up her own pelvis bone on that stuff 8o

Could see coke making for a good ketakombo actually - goes great with most other stims and certainly does with cocaine's even more deeply doperadating dopaminergic deranged cousins. Once spent a week shooting MDPV and ket "speedballs" and can see how that kinda thing could go slightly awry. And there was me thinking ket couldn't really get any more superschizospuntastic =D

Personally I feel that ketamine and THC is one of the best combo. A "downer" combo if you will, but not in the normal sense of the word (opiates, benzos, and all that jazz).
A gram of hash and 75mg bumps throughout the night is what I call a good time. %)

I guess i'm going to have to work more on my thumbs when i'm at the gym. :p
I just find that turning on the stove is much easier. Plus i love watching it all evaporate. Just wathcing it all pop up gives me such a ketaboner. =D

Last edited:
Personally I feel that ketamine and THC is one of the best combo. A "downer" combo if you will, but not in the normal sense of the word (opiates, benzos, and all that jazz).
A gram of hash and 75mg bumps throughout the night is what I call a good time. %)

I guess i'm going to have to work more on my thumbs when i'm at the gym. :p
I just find that turning on the stove is much easier. Plus i love watching it all evaporate. Just wathcing it all pop up gives me such a ketaboner. =D

I know what you mean. Cooking it is half the fun. Have you tried the blow drier tech? Air drying will make the most out of your vial, but blow drying it only takes like 20 minutes, and you get more product than cooking it on the stove.

I know what you mean. Cooking it is half the fun. Have you tried the blow drier tech? Air drying will make the most out of your vial, but blow drying it only takes like 20 minutes, and you get more product than cooking it on the stove.

This technique has interested me before, but after talking with friends about it, I was kinda put off by it.

Ive heard stories of things going wrong such as nasty films being produced over the ket, ket being blown away (8(), and stuff like that.

At least when I to the steaming method i dont really have to worry about anything.

The best method though is letting it airdry. If i lived alone that'd be my one and only method of dehydrating ketamine.

OK, so, a friend of mine came over earlier with some ketamine that had clearly been keta-cut. :|

We're pretty sure it's salt, so I was thinking about an Isopropanol bath, however we only have 70%. Im pretty sure it doesnt make a HUGE difference, it just adds more water to the ket, which would just fluff it out once dry (something im not against as its easier on my nose that way).

So to do so I add enough Isopropanol to submerge the ketamine, run though a filter, and then let evaporate. Am I missing anything?

This technique has interested me before, but after talking with friends about it, I was kinda put off by it.

Ive heard stories of things going wrong such as nasty films being produced over the ket, ket being blown away (8(), and stuff like that.

At least when I to the steaming method i dont really have to worry about anything.

The best method though is letting it airdry. If i lived alone that'd be my one and only method of dehydrating ketamine.

I always blow dry it on a low to medium setting. Too high can blow the liquid right off the plate. Also you might get more k out of it if you spend the extra few minutes with the blow dryer on a cool setting. I've never had any problems with powdered k blowing off though. It seems to all stay dried to the plate. There was one time though where I used a credit card to move the liquid around on the plate while it was being blow dried. It was a technique that my friend swore by for some reason. In the end my k was like powdered sugar. It was a a failure in some ways. I didn't like the texture of it at all and you had to be careful handling it because the powder had the tendency to jump up and fly around for no apparent reason. Aside from that one time, blow drying has never failed me.

Huh...sounds interesting. Maybe if I find myself with an extra vial on day I'll try that technique.

Now just to repeat my question so it doesnt get lost in the thread:

OK, so, a friend of mine came over earlier with some ketamine that had clearly been keta-cut.

We're pretty sure it's salt, so I was thinking about an Isopropanol bath, however we only have 70%. Im pretty sure it doesnt make a HUGE difference, it just adds more water to the ket, which would just fluff it out once dry (something im not against as its easier on my nose that way).

So to do so I add enough Isopropanol to submerge the ketamine, run though a filter, and then let evaporate. Am I missing anything?

different types of k...
so the guy on the last page mentioned that he had some different looking k. I was wondering if there's any known difference between k with different sized shards? what should good crystal k look like?

As stated by Delsyd and Shambles, keta-crystals come in all shapes and sizes, so there really isnt a major distinction as to what a "good looking keta- crystal" is from a "bad looking keta-crystal".

ive gotten into using k fairly recently as a dance drug, since i dont particularly like molly for dancing (love the feeling, but even a little bit of molly leaves me feeling floored)

i'm not talking a hole at all or even a fatty line, just small key bumps maybe every hour or so throughout the night

i feel like it makes me think about my body geometry and how i move in different ways, and i can see myself moving within a 3d grid, painting different types of geometric figures with my body legs and arms. not literally, just in my imagination.

it also helps me break down the beat in different interesting ways, 3 against 2, that sort of thing, while dancing. and it doesn't look stupid either, ive gotten numerous positive comments about my moves while ketadancing, so i know its not all in my head.

now that ive danced with k a number of times, i can do this sort of thing while sober too, but with k it really brings out a specific wonky but cool kind of dancing for me

one of my friends agree with me, but in general most of the people i hang with see k as a "dark" or "hard" drug and have no interest in it (but munch molly with abandon..)

anybody else really love k for its pro-dancing properties?

ive gotten into using k fairly recently as a dance drug, since i dont particularly like molly for dancing (love the feeling, but even a little bit of molly leaves me feeling floored)

i'm not talking a hole at all or even a fatty line, just small key bumps maybe every hour or so throughout the night

i feel like it makes me think about my body geometry and how i move in different ways, and i can see myself moving within a 3d grid, painting different types of geometric figures with my body legs and arms. not literally, just in my imagination.

it also helps me break down the beat in different interesting ways, 3 against 2, that sort of thing, while dancing. and it doesn't look stupid either, ive gotten numerous positive comments about my moves while ketadancing, so i know its not all in my head.

now that ive danced with k a number of times, i can do this sort of thing while sober too, but with k it really brings out a specific wonky but cool kind of dancing for me

one of my friends agree with me, but in general most of the people i hang with see k as a "dark" or "hard" drug and have no interest in it (but munch molly with abandon..)

Oh hell yeah. I love dancing on k. Its way better than dancing on e, maybe not as fun for some, but on k I actually feel like my dancing is impressive. Ecstasy is a way harder drug in my experiences. Ketamine is in my opinion fairly harmless when used in moderation. Its just that with e, some people feel the urge to dance, but its not usually impressive, people are just really enjoying it. I know what you mean. K helps you break down the music and dance intuitively in unique ways you might not do sober or on other drugs. It helps me to be more aware of my body's movements and enables me to focus attention on different parts of my body as I move them in ways I normally wouldn't to beats that are broken down in unique ways by my mind. Everything just falls into place, and with the mild dissociation, I'm more likely to try new things which broadens and improves my style. Yeah over time I can see how k has influenced my dance style even when I'm sober. I love it. I also have friends who view k as a negative drug who claim that e is no worse than a night out drinking. For me though, a night of e can keep me down for weeks where alcohol is only a day of hangover. With k, once it wears off you might feel a little fuzzy into the next day, but there really is no hangover in my experiences. Dancing on ecstasy can be pretty impressive for me but only when I mix it with some mushrooms or something that makes me more aware of myself and my abilities while I am rolling.

Ye when I came out of my K hole I felt amazing and it was probably the best drug experience of my life, I had been IV'ng, IM'ng in my ass all night, snorting and then did a jab in my shoulder and BAAAM! AMAZING.

I got a question about IV'ng though, I dont see the big deal in IV'ing it the only high I get is after about 10 seconds the music just becomes clearer and louder then thats pretty much it.
I can get up n walk etc.

Yet my m8s who are hardcore IV users are struggling to stand up after injecting. Whats going on?

Oh yeh and I nearly ended up losing my arm..... let me tell you how.
Me and all my m8s 'cook up' crystal into powder before we start with any of the fun.
So me being new to IV'ing and pi$$ed off at how disapointing the high was I decided to load up 300mg onto a spoon then add water and 'heated'*this is where i went wrong i think* until it dissolved.
Then quickly dashed into the toilet to bang myself up and as I was trying to find a vein noticed the liquid was turning a stronger white colour by the second until it froze and you couldnt even push the plunger where it was solid.
-If I would of found a vein straight away and injected it would of killed me.

Now my question is this: Why did this happen?

My mate says it's because you dont need to heat it on the spoon because its already been cooked up into a powder and dissolves in water so just mixes it with the end of the syringe.
Up until that point I had always been heating it on a spoon until it bubbles up n dissolves n injecting.
>> However I do have an abcess on my neck which is unusal as I have no idea how it got there maybe its a lump of ketamine?

for future injecting do you think its better to just leave it as crystal and heat it on a spoon with a lighter and do it that way instead.

As im sure I must be doing something wrong because I didnt get no rush what so ever, I heard of people saying its just too intense and all that but I banged up the music we were listening to went a bit louder then i could just walk/talk/ go about doing my own thing all withnin the space of about a minute in which after that I hardly felt high and therefore didnt notice a comedown.

If you could help me out i'd appreciate it.

i recently took an unquantitated amount of ketamine (i was finishing up the last of my stash ~3-400mg) and the k-hole i fell into completely tore me and my ego to shreds. everything went white, then black, then i was nothing but billions of particles gliding through space; no semblance of myself left. after my ego particles were smashed back together, i was thrown into this wonderful, colorful place. synesthesia and fractals put me in awe as i melted into the couch. awesome =D

so, um, yea. k is great for ego-loss ;)

Hahaha crazy.

bighooter:

It sounds like the solution went white because you oversaturated it with ketamine. Its a good thing it became solid before you had a chance to IV it.

To make the shot just crush the crystals, mix with water and give it a little stir with the plunger from the syringe untill it disolves. No heat is actually needed.

also i think there may be something wrong with your Iving technique if 300mg doesnt get you off. Are you sure you're hitting the vein? Do you draw blood into the rig before pushing the plunger down?

bighooter: What I guess happened is that the K was super-saturated when you heated it up in the spoon, as heat will allow water to dissolve much more than it can at normal temperatures. So when the shot cooled down in the rig, the water couldn't handle as much K and it started to crystalize, you're right on the danger of this! The solubility of K in room temperature water is 200mg/ml, so to dissolve 300mg you'd need at least 1.5ml or 150 units of sterile water. For shots bigger than 200mg you should be able to find some 3ml syringes at your local exchange, which could easily handle the amount of fluid you'd need to inject the larger amounts you're using.

It's true that K dissolves into water pretty easily while in powder form, but I always recommend heating the shot so any bacteria or anything gets killed. Just be careful you don't boil off too much water and end up with an overly saturated solution, as you have. Just be conscious of the small loss of water boiling causes.

lol Delysd, we posted at the same time.

I hate coke (part of it is for the reasons above, I'm not looking for that at all) but snorted mephedrone comes close to it. And I combined mephedrone with ketamine once and I experienced the exact same conflict: the mephedrone boosted my feeling of being there and being OK while the ketamine tried to set me free and float away.

So I agree that this ego stuff is mutually exclusive!

(to clarify: mephedrone scares me a bit so I don't want to use that but IF it WOULD be safe, I'd certainly take it orally since it then resembles MDMA more instead of when snorted... altogether I think it's rubbish and I just prefer not to take it anymore, especially
as long as bk-MDMA is available)

I've tried ketamine and mephedrone at the same time, if your dosage is right it can be pretty amazing (the great body buzz of ketamine + the nice body buzz of mephedrone + enough energy to dance = your body feels like it's made of love)

bighooter:

It sounds like the solution went white because you oversaturated it with ketamine. Its a good thing it became solid before you had a chance to IV it.

To make the shot just crush the crystals, mix with water and give it a little stir with the plunger from the syringe untill it disolves. No heat is actually needed.

also i think there may be something wrong with your Iving technique if 300mg doesnt get you off. Are you sure you're hitting the vein? Do you draw blood into the rig before pushing the plunger down?

Ye man I draw blood back everytime and my mate who has been an IV ketamine user/addict for 4 years, seems to get smashed off the same amount as I do and yet I wonder why I dont feel anything.

1. Do you think it has something to do with being on Mirtazapine?

2. Also when IM'ing is it best to tense the muscle or relax it? I would of thought it would be better if you tense it personally but need your recommendation.

My sinuses feel as if they have a solid lump of crystal blocking them, I've been snorting so much K I think I have completely blocked my sinuses as I can no longer breath through my nose let alone sniff a line.
3. A friend (k user) suggested snorting vodka as it is the perfect method for keeping your sinuses in good condition after a K session, what do y'all think?

Last edited:

Most definitely!!! I tried k for the first time at a Bassnectar show. Against my better judgement of course, having read that you should try it in the comfort of your own home not to mention I was pretty drunk at the time. I had the BEST time listening to the music and dancing.

The only way I can really describe it is exactly like you said, wonky. But you're right about not looking like a flailing e-tard... I find my moves become much more centered and concentrated on the beat (or half beat if I've done a few too many bumps, haha).

K definitely tops my club drug list at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.