• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Ketamine Thread (Third Injection)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so I tried IV'ng Ketamine the other day

and was highly dissapointed because my mate who is a ketamine addict (has been for 4years) was absolutely destroyed from the same hit as me.

I could even walk after the shot, the only real effects I had was that I felt extremely sedated and even though I said I didnt go into a k hole my mates said they were talking to me but i was just staring at them.

Overall I IV'd about 20 times in the space of 2days. (although i stuck a needli in my arms more than 50 times coz i couldnt find a vein)

And ended up using my mates old needle after sterilising it in boiling water with sugar in it, but now my arms are in agony and there are track marks everywhere and I think I got an absess.
We was using the same water aswell and between 3 of us we went through 10grams (IV method)

The only benefit I see from IV'ng it is the sedating effect and how nice it makes me feel the next day just really relaxed and cozy, like i feel completely chilled on it and the following day.
But I certainly didnt experience any rush or magical sh1t when IV'd.

IMO IM'ng is way better because it is 100% less sore, and my mate kept missing my veins coz apparantly i got rolling veins or maybe it was just coz he was k'd out his head.

I'm just worried I might of caught hepatitis C though.

Probably wont IV again because my arms are in so much pain, I think i got shot in my artery a few times you know the really big vain which curls around the side of your forearm/elbow.

The only reason I can think why I dont feel the effects that much is because of the amount of food I eat.

My mate lives on K, eats hardly anything,weighs hardly anything and spends all his money on injecting K.

Whereas I eat like a pig (so maybe it doesnt have an effect coz i got a full stomach?) and only get wrecked on the weekend.

Last edited:
2 ketamine questions

Okay.

1. got this k yesterday, unlike anything ive really seen before. I was under the impression it was salt. the crystals themselves were square, normally when I bake k its very flaky, easily disolved in a cc of injection solution, but this kind was very hard to dissolve, even hard to crush up into a powder.

Could anyone tell me what type of k this is?

2. Ive used k for 5 years now. but have never tried this to see if it would even work. Chamomile produces CEV's for me when im laying down. as k also produces along with cevs and OOBE's. my question is would drinking chamomile and then IMing k produce even more visuals or would the k as usual just overpower it and make it seem not even there? if anyone has any info that would be awesome.

thanks

I've never had anything but mild relaxation from chamomile but I can assume the ket would obliterate any effect the chamomile has.

I currently have squarish looking crystals. I haven't noticed a difference in how easily the squarish ket breaks up, and I've never injected ket so I don't know what differences in solubility means. I'd say do a small bump to try it out. Apparently people are cutting ket with salt these days.

I don't know if it is necessarily a certain isomer or mixture thereof that cooks into squares, but sometimes I get ket that is flakey, sometimes it's squarish. Haven't noticed any difference between the 2 personally.

i im'd k in my shoulder with an insulin syringe the other day and had the best k hole of my life.
ive also im'd in my glutes n thighs but never k holed that way.

Id be a bit weary of your ket, as squarish looking "ket" crystals are usually a sign of cut, usually with salt 8(.

I have, however, had squarish real ket crystals. They cut the crap out of my nose, so I wasnt able to do much which sucked. I found by re-cooking it though I was able to turn it into a powder and it was easier to snort.

To be honest, there's no way we could tell you if what you got was real, and I wouldnt advise doing a test bump if you sincerely think it could be cut, as you never know what it could be cut with.

I suggest getting a reagant test kit (as in the ones used to test ecstasy pills). The Mandelin tests for presence of ketamine.

i im'd k in my shoulder with an insulin syringe the other day and had the best k hole of my life.

You finally k-holed! I remember following you and Shambles discussion in one of the ketamine sub-threads. Did you stop your daily use for a while? Or was it cuz you injected in your shoulder?

Just did a little bump myself, but not in the mood for a full blown k-hole tonight...

Hallelujah! After following your lengthy lack of good hole for some time reading that feels almost as good as a barrel full 'o ket. Well, half a nostril full maybe, but glad ya had fun - they're worth all the hassle once you fall in, huh? :D

I have, however, had squarish real ket crystals. They cut the crap out of my nose, so I wasnt able to do much which sucked. I found by re-cooking it though I was able to turn it into a powder and it was easier to snort.

To be honest, there's no way we could tell you if what you got was real, and I wouldnt advise doing a test bump if you sincerely think it could be cut, as you never know what it could be cut with.

Square ket krystal is very common in the UK (and surely elsewhere too) and is rarely a bad sign. I've only come across ket that had klearly been kut once and that was powder. Don't doubt it's recrystallised with salt and other assorted savouries sometimes but would choose square krystals over
powder anytime. Differently shaped wonkrystal is just dandy too - especially for those here that don't like ketty kuboids - no shapism here :)

We can't say what was or wasn't in your ket, but I'd say with some certainty it was kut with something cos ket is very water-soluble - can get the best part of 1/4g in 1ml of water. I'd say kut... but with what, who knows? Tis why we don't allow "What did I take?" threads generally - no possible answer.

And Thizz, for shame - the ol' kethead's favourite rekooking myth? I'm a lil disappointed :(

Cooking it is no different to crushing it only takes a lot longer - bloody kidz these daze got no strength in their thumbs 8);)

1. got this k yesterday, unlike anything ive really seen before. I was under the impression it was salt. the crystals themselves were square, normally when I bake k its very flaky, easily disolved in a cc of injection solution, but this kind was very hard to dissolve, even hard to crush up into a powder.

Could anyone tell me what type of k this is?
Ive come across ketamine in square shaped xtals, needle like xtals, rectangular xtals, and very fine powder. All were actual ketamine. The shape of the crystals probably has something to do with the method the cooks used to crystalize it and which isomer (or isomer ratio) it is.

Also push harder if its not crushing for you.

Can i tell you what type of K you have? No, no one here can.

2. Ive used k for 5 years now. but have never tried this to see if it would even work. Chamomile produces CEV's for me when im laying down. as k also produces along with cevs and OOBE's. my question is would drinking chamomile and then IMing k produce even more visuals or would the k as usual just overpower it and make it seem not even there? if anyone has any info that would be awesome.

thanks
K would over power the chamomile :)

Congrats on finally getting it.
Maybe it didnt work before because you were shooting it into fat rather than your muscle:\
Ass and thighs have more fat surrounding the muscle than a shoulder.

Square ket krystal is very common in the UK (and surely elsewhere too) and is rarely a bad sign. I've only come across ket that had klearly been kut once and that was powder. Don't doubt it's recrystallised with salt and other assorted savouries sometimes but would choose square krystals over
powder anytime. Differently shaped wonkrystal is just dandy too - especially for those here that don't like ketty kuboids - no shapism here :)

The best ketamine i ever tried was a very fine powder, almost like dust.
It came from a sealed pharmaceutical bottle (twas just slightly expired).
strange that it was in powder form instead of crystal or the more common Pharm method of liquid vials.

We can't say what was or wasn't in your ket, but I'd say with some certainty it was kut with something cos ket is very water-soluble - can get the best part of 1/4g in 1ml of water. I'd say kut... but with what, who knows? Tis why we don't allow "What did I take?" threads generally - no possible answer.

When crystals arent crushed its muchharder for them to get into solution.
I once made the mistake of trying to cook a shot without crushing the crystals.

I ended up having to wait for the water to evap, crush the xtals, and try making the shot again.

I've never crushed crystal prior to playing pokeypinz and can't say it's ever been a concern - even with some fair-sized chunks. You fellas using cold water or heating it a bit? I wouldn't have the patience or inclination to wait for a cold solution, and it dissolves in seconds with heat. Must run a few tests to double check sometime soon - for the sake of HR cos I wouldn't want to give out duff information :(8)=D

And Thizz, for shame - the ol' kethead's favourite rekooking myth? I'm a lil disappointed :(

Cooking it is no different to crushing it only takes a lot longer - bloody kidz these daze got no strength in their thumbs 8);)

Cooking it took 5 minutes, crushing it without a mortar and pestle took like 30 minutes, plus I ended up losing a bunch :|. I know cooking it does nothing to the purity really, but if it makes it easier on my nose, I'm all for it.

Now it's my turn for a question. Since you've received the square crystals as well, how did you feel about the nasal burn? As stated in my original post square ket tends to cut the crap out of my nose.

having tried square ket crystals i can say they burned about as much as most other K (assuming you crushed the crystals).

The most painful K i ever snorted came as a fine powder in a sealed pharmaceutical jar.

I crushed them as much as I could which turned them into a fine crystaly powder, with this consistancy of sugar. Did a 100mg line which burnt like crazy and made my eyes tear up for about 3 minutes and then I wandered off into ket land. I have no real problem with it as when I reach ket land the pain subsides, but there are plenty a times when I just want to bump small amounts of ket with some hash, or whatever im feeling like that day and the burn isnt nice one bit. The only thing I can think of to get rid of it would be to use some sort of numbing chemical (cocaine for example because its easiest to find), but from reading and hearing stories, mixing coke with ketamine is like mixing coke with MDMA, just a waste of time.

Some actually like the coke and k combo.

But if you want to avoid the snorting pain then IM it (if you arent against using needles.)

or use a different numbing agent like lidocaine.

Huh...maybe ill give that combo a try then. Not with a full blown line of coke though, just enough to numb up my nasal passages.

IM > Intranasal, but I just dont feel safe re-hydrating ketamine unless I have cooked it up myself. Trust me, if I had liquid I wouldnt even bother dehydrating it anymore. =D

Thanks for your help man.

I have some ketamine that is a weird grayish color. I have tried small bumps of it and it is definitely K but it seems to burn and taste worse than other batches. He said it looks like that because he messed up the cooking process but I don't really see how the grey color could come from that.

It also has some particulates in it because he put it in a somewhat dirty wrapper when he gave it to me.

I am hesitant to do large doses of this because even small doses can be uncomfortable nasally. Is there any way to clean this shit up so that it is nice and sparkly like the other K I have had?

Popular combo over here - Calvin Klein, as they say. Sure a better term would have been coined if it were that great a combo. Not tried it cos I like plenty of cocaine in my coke and no lidocaine and levamisole in my ket. Does get rave reviews from many folks... but they're the kind of people who mix crappy coke with ket so not convinced yet.

I don't find it that hard to crush crystal fine enough to be sniffable - must have more manly thumbs ;) - can still sting a bit sometimes if jaggedy but mostly just minty fresh though - and besides that's what needles were invented for :D

Was joking about the recooking bit really - tis incredible quite how unshakable the belief that recooking is the only way to avoid nose aids and worse though. Ketheads have some of the most impressively deepheld madmyths. Dolphin told me once.

Some people kinda freak out from the "Cake" mixture, (K and coke) and some people swear by it. I know at least one friend who seemed to show signs of psychosis from mixing too much though. I'd suggest treading slowly if it's anyones first time with the combo. It kinda fucks me up, but I've only mixed coke and ket while drunk so that probably had something to do with it. Personally I like my ket and my (occasional) coke separate.

No! Say it ain't so! You don't mean the deadliest drug what the world has ever done known do you?!? Was it really *gulp* the Custard Gannett's closest compadre Cake??? One girl threw up her own pelvis bone on that stuff 8o

Could see coke making for a good ketakombo actually - goes great with most other stims and certainly does with cocaine's even more deeply doperadating dopaminergic deranged cousins. Once spent a week shooting MDPV and ket "speedballs" and can see how that kinda thing could go slightly awry. And there was me thinking ket couldn't really get any more superschizospuntastic =D

i find that K tolerance is very hard to get rid of once its developed. Even long breaks dont really help.

I've also found this to be true. Even after years of abstinence, my tolerance is almost as bad as when I used to do a couple vials a weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.