• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Ketamine Thread (Third Injection)

Status
Not open for further replies.
vials are better than powder because your sure its pure.
if you plan to inject it its 100% clean and the water is easily evaporated if you would like to take it nasaly. :)

Okay im in a different ball park now,
I use 700mg every 2 weeks now,
but thats still fuck all hahaha.
but its more than i used to.

But i wont use it for anything other than a Wonky weekend out now! (i only go out twice a month anyway, so)

Tea and buttered toast after a session on it is a Godsend.
Smooths your return to reality.

vials are better than powder because your sure its pure.
if you plan to inject it its 100% clean and the water is easily evaporated if you would like to take it nasaly. :)
thanks, and by vials he didn't mean the IM/IV ones, he meant literally small vials filled with powder. I tested it today (by doing a small amount) and it seemed straight. It was a salt-like consistency and had tiny brown specks in it though, so I'm guessing the brown is something other than K. Whatever, that little bit got me pretty high so I feel like it's gonna be a good friday night tomorrow

ketamine

Ive tried quite a few things LSD, dmt, 2ci ect and all I can say is holly shit this stuff is stange.
I threw myself into a k hole with 100mg of pharmacy grade k iv first time and it is just so wierd. It was the first time I ever took something and thought something might be wrong. I called out for help but then relaxed and remembered I'm ok. Ketamine actually stimulates respirations at moderate to low doses. My wife came and walked me to my bedroom which was a crazy experience in itself. There I laid for about 20 min until it subsided and it was just not pleasureable. Ohh well k isnt for me.
It is so disorienting. You can't see streight, you cannot make sense of anything. Time goes very slowly. I got a wired fuzzy feeling all over my body.

Alo ^_^

Dont knock K completely, You should try Lower amounts.

The amount you did i wouldnt even dare go near Lol... (in conversion from it being IVing)

I personally enjoy the Wonky effects, i dose 50 - 100mg at a time up the Hooter.
Its rare i "K hole" You should give it a whirl on a lower dose, but maybe dissassociatives are not for you my friend

Ketamine is just far to good in my opinion, in the "hole" I have experienced things that have just blown my mind. I have experienced death and rebirth, I have become things that my mind could not comprehend. Even in lower doses, just far to euphoric in my opinion. It is just perfect for a night out, even on the dance floor ketamine just makes my body "flow".

For some people though they have to get used to ketamine before it becomes an enjoyable experience. One good example of this would be my ex-girlfriend who at first hated ketamine, and I mean absolutely loathed it. After a couple more times meeting the ketabear (as I call it) she started appreciating it, even developing a small problem with it.

Really I beat around the bush, give ketamine a few more tries before classifying it as drug that is "not for you", it really can be amazing substance.

^ i couldnt have said it better myself.
I wouldnt knock it down after one try. For me and alot of people i know it was the kind of drug that grew on you.
After a while it was my favorite drug. The K-Hole is a beautiful place.
It also combines great with pretty much every psychedelic and empathogen IMO.

ketamine is just far to good in my opinion, in the "hole" i have experienced things that have just blown my mind. I have experienced death and rebirth, i have become things that my mind could not comprehend. Even in lower doses, just far to euphoric in my opinion. It is just perfect for a night out, even on the dance floor ketamine just makes my body "flow".

For some people though they have to get used to ketamine before it becomes an enjoyable experience. One good example of this would be my ex-girlfriend who at first hated ketamine, and i mean absolutely loathed it. After a couple more times meeting the ketabear (as i call it) she started appreciating it, even developing a small problem with it.

Really i beat around the bush, give ketamine a few more tries before classifying it as drug that is "not for you", it really can be amazing substance.

+1 k :)

Status
Not open for further replies.