• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Ketamine Thread (Third Injection)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2nd time I did K I did 3 points oral in 1 shot. It was very psychedelic in fact, and I didn't get up so I didn't notice any nausea. It lasted a good 4 hours with really abstract, flowing visuals. I had no tolerance so I don't know how it would be now, but I've been wanting to do oral K again for a while. Don't know why I haven't got around to it yet...

I recommend everyone try it at least once and see for yourself. I never hear of anyone doing K orally on bluelight.

I was going to try to go a little bit farther tonight. I remember seeing a really good movie for a K trip, that looked reaaaaaaaaaaally weird. I think it was foreign, and it came up after Holy mountain in a tripping thread.

Any suggestions on things to watch, listen to, do?

I tried to watch the family guy movie on k and it didnt really work.. was just confusing.

Yeah, cartoons last night weren't that appealing. Stand up was more interesting not content wise, but since it was people. I was thinking 2001, but I know there are some movies out there that K heads really dig.

The ceiling looks like an elevatOOOORRRRR. DOooo DOOOO DOOOO when i walk i like to shuffle and feel like an elderly man making my way to the restroom. AAAAAH sinking into the bed now, Wait are we moving forward or backwards, oh well ill just go to the side and continue.

The 2nd time I did K I did 3 points oral in 1 shot. It was very psychedelic in fact, and I didn't get up so I didn't notice any nausea. It lasted a good 4 hours with really abstract, flowing visuals. I had no tolerance so I don't know how it would be now, but I've been wanting to do oral K again for a while. Don't know why I haven't got around to it yet...

I recommend everyone try it at least once and see for yourself. I never hear of anyone doing K orally on bluelight.

i have a friend that is a huge fan of oral Ketamine.

The reason its not more popular is because of the dose required and the cost of it.

I do intend on trying it one day though.
Ketamine never lasts long enough for me=D

Wow. Well, I just blasted the fuck out of the universe with this. I never knew that was really like...possible. I can only compare it to a mushroom peak, or DMT, but so incredibly different.

When you reach the REAL psychedelic/disassociative state with this stuff it is way intense. Disco Biscuits sounded like ping pong balls bouncing off of water (it made sense when it was happening) and it felt like I was just spiraling into this world constantly. That is a confusing, mindfucking, amazing time.

Last edited:
Is it normal to still have some tollerance if you haven't done ketamine in 5 weeks and only use it once or twice a month? 200 mg, nasally, over the course of half an hour to an hour doesn't bring me out; walking gets difficult to say the least; but I can still sort of see (fragmented, but the world is there when I open my eyes) and speach is still easy, especially if I concentrate on it. Walking during the peak effects wasn't possible since I had forgotten I had legs; and with eyes closed I would appear to be walking an upside down wall only for some reason that made sense (I might add I was in an LSD comedown at the time, I like ketamine in the comedown; I often do that).

Either way; my most recent attempts to do ketamine both prooved to have some definate tollerance; where 100 mg would earlier in make me nearly unable to walk and 40 mg was easily felt I now seem to need 80-120 mg to properly feel it, and to get close to not being able to walk I have to go over 200 mg, but I'm a very light female.

Odd. Either way; if this is tollerance, and it probably is, how long should I wait for it to go away.

^^ Ketamine tolerance is very hard to get rid of. I was reminded last night at a party where 6 people did ketamine for their first time. One of them felt like he was floating in a pool and one of them felt like she was on a boat, all doing intense robot walks. Miss those days!

I have been using s+ k out of a nasal spray bottle about 3-4 days a week, 30-90mg each day(sometimes a little bit more) for the past 9 months and I feel like my life has greatly improved. It greatly disappoints me seeing all these people with negative experiences with k. Why does everyone have the misconception that they need to do a 1/4 gram to be happy or get off??

So the people I chill with had never even heard of ket before and I have gotten them all hooked, to low doses that is. We can all take 2 15mg sprays, 3 times throughout a night and it feels like we had taken some tabs together, but without any comedown, if anything theres a nice glow for a while after. I usually never take k two days in a row and in return my tolerance has not changed at all.

Life feels like it is moving so fast sometimes, you just want to step out for the braKe pedal and more than often there is no relief. Vitamin K steps in and lends a helping hand. It has helped me deal with stress, I have completely stopped taking the usual daily benzos. Life just feels so much better. So go to Walbog's now and pick up a bag or vial of happiness =D

I honestly think I love ketamine more than anyone else, but just like any drug you truly love lol, you must respect it. And oh sweet her rewards are %) Ketamine, will you marry me? :p

Ketamine is definately one of my favorites aswell.

i wish i could find the self control to not abuse it.

Personally I generally am not a a fan of low dose K.

I don't find it euphoric it just makes me feel a bit off balance. Like a shitty drunken feeling. In order to enjoy K I need to snort atleast 40-50mg and then just lie down in a dark room. Then it gets very nice.

I would never snort K just to sit around and watch TV or do it at a party/show/rave. It just makes me feel kinda nauseous if I try to do normal things.

i consider 40-50mg a low dose, lol.

And you're totally missing out on ket+movie.

It may not be a deep experience. But it is very fun and interesting. Its amazing the power it has to suck you into the film

K + movies or K + video games is always a crazy experience. I really don't know how to describe the experience, but it just feels crazy, haha.

Nothing like a nice fat bump of k :D

i agree.
dont knock till youve tried it.

again, if youre looking for a deep space travel experience then a high dose, lights off and a good playlist.

for a nice fun night, low-med dose and a good sci fi movie

I enjoy Ket on all levels, the low IM doses watching movies with double vision, or listening to good tunes, the strong IM doses naked in the dark lying in bed, the euphoric IV doses... even nasal doses are nice, but it makes my nose hurt.
I was thinking the other day, someone should make K-glasses, so you can watch movies and not see double...

I was thinking the other day, someone should make K-glasses, so you can watch movies and not see double...

LOL.

me and my gf sometimes lay in our bed looking out the window at the moon and pretend we're on another planet beause we see multiple moons :)

I like ketamine in almost any setting and dosage; although when I'm inside in a room on a bed / cough / chair I typically take more then when I'm out dancing, often about double dosage. When out dancing I take enough to make everything feel really weird, to mess up sensory imput but an amount where walking and talking is still easily possible if you focuss on it; I like dancing on ketamine, makes me feel like I'm floating.

I usually never take k two days in a row and in return my tolerance has not changed at all.

I always left in atleast 2 weeks in between times of ketamine; often up to a month or more yet I still got tollerance and it won't go away either. You must be very lucky.

As with DXM, some hypothesize that there is an upper limit to how many times K can have its full effect on you. take it as you will

Status
Not open for further replies.