View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The High Dose LSD Appreciation Thread!

B9

Bluelight Crew
High dose LSD is bloody wonderful , all blissful feeling mind swamping spinning disconnected looping thoughts that link and turn and stuff everywhere things move so quickly then slow down a second deep thoughts deeper and down branching mental pathways opening into psychedelic inner sunshine !

Oh I love it so !

APPRECIATE THIS !

I agree totally Zophen!!!!!!!!!!!!!i saw the low dose lsd thread and honestly wondered what the fuck???
Ionly indulge 1nce in a while nowadays but if and when i do it NEEDS tobe strong...low doses just make me feel slightly sick and feel more like ive just had amphetamines!!!!:\

High dose LSD is bloody wonderful

With appropriate set and setting. If taken in a wrong time/wrong place context it can turn into the worst nightmare of your life

spent 5 hours on a park bench beside a lake with my girlfriend and one of my buddies, we all took 5 hits, it was very clean. one of the best days of my life.
(exept when a cop rolled by , stoped and starred, we where all sreaming inside, wondering what will hapen next, but all was well.) but it's so hard to find good sidney anymore, since i lost my source. i think 2c-b's my new fav.
i recommend trying it. if it lacks the rush, try insufating it ;)

fastandbulbous said:
With appropriate set and setting. If taken in a wrong time/wrong place context it can turn into the worst nightmare of your life

tell me about it... 8(

Is there any other way to take LSD? If I don't do a good size dose I just get to peak through the door, I want to blast that shit open. I only dose every few months, but I don't think I will ever do any less then 1000ug's again.

The only high dose acid experience I've had was in public. Which was a shame because it ended really badly, like nightmarishly badly, but I could tell in the right setting it would be truly mind blowing and wonderful.

A high dose of LSD in public around strangers will redefine your definition of true helplessness.

Low dose- unpleasant, halfway there feeling. High dose- immersion. Anything less seems pointless. That said, my last tripo was small (100mcg) and exceedingly unpleasant initially, only fun when the nitrous was whipped out. High doses of most drugs are good to be honest.

there's nothing better than dropping 1500-2000mcg and just completely losing it for the good part of the day.

college_dropout said:
A high dose of LSD in public around strangers will redefine your definition of true helplessness.

A high dose of LSD in public around strangers did not make any difference cause i was watching the pyramid being built...

by the way i have always wonder if it was normal for me to not have the traditional comedown... i mean my peak was not after 2h it was a never ending peak it was always going "higher" for (maybe) 8h and then it took (maybe) 5min to completely come down, once i had the idea that maybe my body did release dmt cause that is the usual come down from it, but i don't like that idea anymore !

so how rare is that ? going up, up, up (for 8h) until your beyond word (climax), to where your the most stone you ever being, to remembering you took drug and you have a name and you are you and wow... , WOW ....i had that experience (human can have those experience !!?) , to im peeing on myself, to fuck !"$&)! i just peed on myself (completely down)

(the pyramid part was about half way into the trip but after that "explanation part" things get really hard to describe, but it sure did change me forever)

I've sadly never experienced a +3 on LSD. I wonder what it is like? Visually the ++ trips I have had were VERY different from normal tryptamine visuals.

I'm not sure if I will ever have the chance, though...so many good 4-substituted-Ts that are taking priority.

Maybe someday, though... :)