• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The High Dose LSD Appreciation Thread!

300ug of LSD gave me synaesthesia. I saw sound. Will do something between 260-300 this Saturday.

First post wooh! I've been in that same dark place you guys speak of. Honestly it lasted a couple years for me, just too much, at too high of a frequency (and I'm sure being 17 didn't help much) I just wasn't prepared for some of the things it brought to the surface and couldn't come to terms with it. That being said, some of the best experiences of my life have come from high dose adventures as well, telepathy being the most profound and only happening one time, but when it's happening there's no denying it. Can't say dosage for sure as this was just from my friends brother with some "good family head-stash" haha.

Several times have noticed an affinity or some sort of visuals/feeling pertaining to DNA structure/encoding while on high doses. I have no idea how to verbalise this, another one of those ineffable psychedelic experiences.

It?s been a long time coming but last weekend I decided to re explore the high dose ego death experience (600mic+ - can?t actually remember how much I took as time got a bit squiffy). Suffice to say it felt life changing, like a reboot for the soul.

At the same time it was a seriously difficult experience, where I thought I had killed myself (and possibly the universal consciousness, as perhaps all experience is simultaneous and therefore death occurs at the same time for everything - at least that?s where my thoughts where at the time). I realise now I should have had a trip sitter as I could have seriously got into trouble.

Thankfully nothing too bad happened apart from getting locked out of my flat in my boxers and therefore having to make my way to my mum's house to get a spare key. Some passing police men took pity on me and gave me a lift. (Actually I guess that?s pretty bad lol) I'm so thankful that they didn't try and arrest me or anything! What lovely people!

Anyway, my mom being the lovley understanding person she is she knew exactly what to do, gave me some tea and some toast and her spare bed while I re intergrated with my ego. I now feel I can truly move on from my past (I?ve had some pretty bad years in my twenties - 33 now). Feeling like you are dying really puts things in perspective. And the thing I realised through all of it is, I'm ok with who I am, and life is pretty good.

I?ll write a proper trip report for once later on, with all necessary caveats about how I should have been more responsible and had someone looking out for me where I was (harm reduction being the name of the game and all). But for now I just wanted to get this off my chest. ACID IS SUCH AN AMAZING TOOL BUT MUST BE TREATED WITH RESPECT.

Last edited:
Can't wait to read the TR! :) Yeah LSD is pretty great. I've had the "thinking you are dying and actually taking all of existence with you" thing twice, once on 2C-E and once on 4-HO-DMT (pure/synthetic). It's some heavy shit.

It?s been a long time coming but last weekend I decided to re explore the high dose ego death experience (600mic+ - can?t actually remember how much I took as time got a bit sqiffy). Suffice to say it felt life changing, like a reboot for the soul.

At the same time it was a seriously difficult experience, where I thought I had killed myself (and possibly the universal consciousness, as perhaps all experience is simultaneous and therefore death occurs at the same time for everything - at least that?s where my thoughts where at the time). I realise now I should have had a trip sitter as I could have seriously got into trouble.

Thankfully nothing too bad happened apart from getting locked out of my flat in my boxers and therefore having to make my way to my mums house to get a spare key. Some passing police men took pity on me and gave me a lift. (Actually I guess that?s pretty bad lol) I?m so thankful that they didn?t try and arrest me or anything! What lovely people!

Anyway, my mom being the lovley understanding person she is she knew exactly what to do, gave me some tea and some toast and her spare bed while I re intergrated with my ego. I now feel I can truly move on from my past (I?ve had some pretty bad years in my twenties - 33 now). Feeling like you are dying really puts things in perspective. And the thing I realised through all of it is, I?m ok with who I am, and life is pretty good.

I?ll write a proper trip report for once later on, with all necessary caveats about how I should have been more responsible and had someone looking out for me where I was (harm reduction being the name of the game and all). But for now I just wanted to get this off my chest. ACID IS SUCH AN AMAZING TOOL BUT MUST BE TREATED WITH RESPECT.
Haha, wow, that must have been concerning getting locked out of your flat. :) Sounds like a great time though, I actually did the same dose, 600ug, in the first week of this year, it was kind of impromptu though so I pussied out after about an hour and dosed 20mg diazepam which probably muted the experience somewhat, but it was still one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences I've had to date, if not the most. I didn't really go outside as I dosed late in the evening, obviously a small flat some would say is not the ideal setting for a solo megadose but, I enjoyed myself. I really identified with what you said about realising you're OK with who you are and life is pretty good, I was going through some stuff at the time also (arguably I still am, if different stuff, but aren't we all ;)) and I remember one of the most profound realisations I had was that I could trust myself, and trust in my own ability to look after myself, and that really despite all the distractions of daily life that can make us forget these things, I already had everything I needed to be happy on my path through the incredible, fascinating journey of life.

Honestly for me LSD is one of the friendliest of the classical psychedelics I've done, even in fairly high doses, with probably the most lucid "lessons" and the smoothest reintegration process. Compared to, say, Psilocin, which can be friendly but equally can be far more alien in some ways. Even Metocin (which to me is like Psilocin without a lot of the deeper transcendent aspects) can be pretty lucid but is still just a lot weirder. They are all beautiful substances in their own right of course, but this is just my observation and personal experience.

I've had the "thinking you are dying and actually taking all of existence with you" thing twice, once on 2C-E and once on 4-HO-DMT (pure/synthetic). It's some heavy shit.

I didn?t put this bit in the trip report because it?s a thought I?ve had before both on and off drugs. But where I start to get to on psychedelics is a thought process of: ?every physical possibility exists, experience is just the process of putting them in an order. But this leads to solipsism because you?d never experience a situation where you don?t exist. So either a really fucked up world where you live forever because of weird chance, becoming ever more weird and lonely, or reincarnation into every other possible configurations of experience?. I think that?s when I start to think, well even that has to end....

I think there is an indescribable bit in self dissolution experiences where the concept of linear order of experience stops making sense, so it?s like everything is happening at once.

Last edited: