• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The High Dose LSD Appreciation Thread!

the 13ths at p groove Im going for 15 hits of pink panthers. should be @ least 1mg, more like 1200mics. oh and will prob take a xanax bar along with it too, thats only 2mgs of benzodiazapan so it should only dampin some of the more "loose it" type effects. oh oh oh oh and having my buddies hold me up while I blast off on DMT durring a selected song... if played.

drancer said:
I find it hard to understand this! Of the several occasions that I have done acid (1 blotter only), each time I had to work with the anxiety, panic and endless though loops - as if my brain has been spun to turbo charged mode. I don't neccesarily find that a bad thing, just something that I have to work with, even if it is difficult at first. Usually the sense of reward from having dealt with that is highly satisfying.

So what i am reading here is that on higher doses, say 3+ blotters, all of the above is replaced by sublime mental bliss? I always believed that any effects of the drug increases with dose, and that's why I have not even thought of attempting a high dose of acid in case all the anxiety, panic and though loops reel to unmanageable levels - in which case I would have to abort (and therefore waste) my trip by taking a handful of benzos!
nah man, 5 hits is less stressful then 2. but 1 hit is good to me!

realy though, EVERYONE reacts differently to LSD, to me it is quite rpedictable in its effects on me, sometimes I get mroe spaced then others but for the most part it is VERY rpedictable. Just gotta watch out from those come ups!

:)
Youkai said:
the 13ths at p groove Im going for 15 hits of pink panthers. should be @ least 1mg, more like 1200mics. oh and will prob take a xanax bar along with it too, thats only 2mgs of benzodiazapan so it should only dampin some of the more "loose it" type effects. oh oh oh oh and having my buddies hold me up while I blast off on DMT durring a selected song... if played.

happy trails brother

im a fan of lsd at any dose.
In my personal experience 2 hits (the eyeball blotter from 03) left a more long lasting effect on me then 10+ hits of inferior LSD.
Not that 2 hits was stronger, i just happened to recieve more meaningful information on that trip than any other.
But acid is great at any dose.

drancer said:
I find it hard to understand this! Of the several occasions that I have done acid (1 blotter only), each time I had to work with the anxiety, panic and endless though loops - as if my brain has been spun to turbo charged mode. I don't neccesarily find that a bad thing, just something that I have to work with, even if it is difficult at first. Usually the sense of reward from having dealt with that is highly satisfying.

So what i am reading here is that on higher doses, say 3+ blotters, all of the above is replaced by sublime mental bliss? I always believed that any effects of the drug increases with dose, and that's why I have not even thought of attempting a high dose of acid in case all the anxiety, panic and though loops reel to unmanageable levels - in which case I would have to abort (and therefore waste) my trip by taking a handful of benzos!

Did you smoke at all during your trip? Smoking tends to bring on more paranoia,thought loops, and general confusion for me, i prefer acid alone not with bud because of this

Do you guys find that candyflipping has no place in a high dose acid trip?

The first time I ventured into high dose territory (3 tabs) I took some mdma on the 4th hour and besides feeling warm, the euphoria and body load from the acid completely blanketed the normal effects I expect from mdma.

Also, what can you do besides sit there or lay in bed on a high dose? I found it very difficult to walk, and spent most of the day staring at the clouds, the patterns on the floor, and at my face. Everything looked so damn beautiful. (except my burning face that was melting like liquid wax)

P.s AdrenalineJunkie, I would smoke on a low dose trip when partying with friends, but I agree that on a higher dose, the weed really messes the trip up and turns me into a scatterhead. Nitrous, on the other hand.... crikey!

I don't know about people saying that a high dose is 7 hits and above. My last 'high dose' experience was on 2005, and I took 3.25 hits of Alex Grey to get there. Those hits dissolved me into infinity for a good 8 hours. It was absolutely wonderful.

Could anyone contrast a high dose LSD trip to a high dose of DOC? Is the DOC similar? I have pretty much given up on RCs as none where close to alice but I have read many reports that DOC is on par.

cheers,
Andrei

its_crs said:
Have you guys ever hit the gravity bong while on LSD ?
it is like taking almost double the doses, without wasting LSD.

Oh hell yeah! I dropped 3, then took two gravity hits. Oh man that was fucking nuts. Was awesome cuz you could take the hits waaay easy too. ;)

The highest I've ever taken was 6 hits in public at LAX. It was awesome though, then once we got in the car I had complete ego loss. All the cop lights looked cool though. I haven't been able to find that many hits since then...but I want to go back to high dose land fer sure!

Delsyd said:
:)

happy trails brother

im a fan of lsd at any dose.
In my personal experience 2 hits (the eyeball blotter from 03) left a more long lasting effect on me then 10+ hits of inferior LSD.
Not that 2 hits was stronger, i just happened to recieve more meaningful information on that trip than any other.
But acid is great at any dose.
Agreed.
Are you referring to the blotter that some called 'eyes of the world' that was going around the Dead circuit in '03? Good stuff...

I have had some fairly high dose encounters, including a thumb print done while hanging out on 'lot' that went horribly wrong. Too many people....

yep. thats the stuff.

when acid wasnt as plentiful as it is today these eyes showed up out of nowhere to change my life.

<3

anyone here forget there name for 7 hours after being sucked into a giant mandala vortex?

indeed, appreciate acid.

Love the high dose trips (and pot is a must). Most fun at the Children's festival inside a beautiful, giant geodesic dome with each room another fun color with different electro beats.

Oh, and the time I forgot to speak English was also fantastic. (Good thing I spoke French)

One thing I can recommend NOT TO DO is do a high dose of LSD mixed with a high amount of alcohol

You are much more prone to blacking out, getting a sick feeling, and killing the magic that LSD brings. So next time you think drinking a 5th in less than an hour of 80 proof while or before taking acid is a good idea, thingkagain :(

High dose LSD is definitely much more manageable than high dose mushrooms. LSD has definitely defined who i am today, and that is for the better.

Definitely need to revisit the land of lucy very soon.

My friend recommended I took a high dose of Acid but I was a bit reluctent as i have always just had one and not really had any acid to speak of for years due to unavailility and crap quality. Things are now different and nice shit is about. after trying 1 one week and 2.5 the next then 4 the next week over the course of the day and likking it more and more each time, I will throw cauting to the wind. I think I will try a high dose this weekend after reading this thread. 3 at once, See how it goes. I have been inspired.