• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (2nd edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i have a Sample of the HCL Arriving.
25mg sample arriving
Now I want to put it onto blotter.
250 ug per square. This is purely for my own research
Now. My main question is,
It seems alot of you had the freebase version of this substance.

Does anyone have experience with the HCL version?
Does it suffer from the same solubility issues in terms of absorbtion buccally or under the tounge?
or it it simply too new?
Are the questions i am asking better left discovered on my own accord.

Considering i would most likely be placing two blotters under the tounge
which would equal to 500 ug, if the absorbtion factor comes into play. I take it my dose would be closer to 275-350ug correct?

I am curious about this cyclodextrin stuff. I have also read things about Mannitol... does anyone have any other...
Suggestions for substances that increase absorbtion?

HCl absorbs better than freebase.

HCL is sublingually/buccally/rectally/nasally active at the same level as the HPBCD-complexed freebase form i *believe*. It *should* be a definitive improvement over the freebase in terms of solubility and ROA, with dosage in the sub-milligram range. not sure if the hcl salt is more or less stable in storage/solution though

Oh Blessed Joys. Hopefully you are all correct.
I would not want a "batch" of this "freebase" by the sounds of it.

I'm just curious at to what other substances would be used to open up the buccal passages.
Maybe putting a bit into a candy and sucking on it or something like that would also work if i run into the same scenario.

I'm actually starting to get little bit worried about my condition. This horrible headache is still around and I keep feeling these pulses going through my body every couple minutes. Feels like you have just taken your first toke from bong and it starts to come up really fast.

I've read a fair lot of reports and I've heard of that happening a fair lot ^

I'm actually starting to get little bit worried about my condition. This horrible headache is still around and I keep feeling these pulses going through my body every couple minutes. Feels like you have just taken your first toke from bong and it starts to come up really fast.

that sounds very rough.
i'm glad you've written something about that here. hopefully others will think twice before dosing so frequently with this unknown chemical.

i wouldn't worry too much right now. stay away from weed and beer til friday. i bet you'll be better by then.
its only tuesday and you dosed sunday. and you took a lot. your friend had total ego loss on one blotter. you took 5 in the span of 3 days.

anecdotal evidence suggests that larger doses of 25i have longer-lasting mental effects.
also you have never done it before right? the first time i dropped L i had "hppd"-like symptoms for about a week after.

so just stay away from drugs, eat well, exercise. i bet you'll feel great by friday.

Would mixing my 25i with flavored vodka mess anything up? I was thinking 40ml/1g 25i. Bad idea?

^i think that is a bad idea because you will almost certainly hurt yourself or someone else with a 25 mg/mL soln of 25i.

as far as dissolving in ethyl alcohol: refer to the post above yours.

So its visual and goofy- kinda like a very light candy flip. So I've only taken one tab each time- but like you can hold intelligent conversations (or just any conversation) without the kind of mental fuckness acid can sometimes bring. Like sometimes when you're on L and you're trying to communicate with people not tripping or sober it can become a task- no problem here, I was wide awake ready to dance and laughing my ass off. It was a very social mix- enough of a speed up physical feel good without putting you in a 'roll' and just enough of the trip without putting you on a different world. Lights look awesome, slight trail. Don't know how much more I can say about it, but I loved it- read up on some trip reports and then try some®

Was looking around if this would be OK for going to a party on, as this isn't a very "spiritual" psychedelic, at least at sub 3mg doses.
And this is what I've found.
So "Is 25i-NBOMe good for parties?"
Any of you guys have any experience?

Also I found this in a thread called "drugs to help me talk more"

dude...25i nbome is where its at.
heres a little about me:
i say less than 100 words a day unless i have to, or unless im drinking alcohol or on drugs.
i hate human contact...i think all humans are fucking stupid, myself included, and i also think that the more you talk the more chance you have of saying something stupid.
in high school i met a girl and went out with her for 3 years, after that ran its course i was so depressed i kinda quit being myself. i was just a different person, i had to re-think my values and what not, idk.
anyway, i just moved in with a new group of people, and stopped smoking weed for 2 weeks as a little experiment to see if that would help me hate people less and talk to people more. (i smoke weed like a jamaican)
it helped a little, but i still knew deep down that the more i talk the more chance i have of saying something dumb.
so I went back to staying high 16/8, and i realized that i would never like human contact without the help of something medicinal.
so I researched this same thing, and after a day or two i narrowed it down to a few things.
I tend to cheap out on things because of my excessive weed habit, so I opted for the 25i nbome.
I took 1mg or 1000ug of 25i nbome and let me tell you...it got me out of my shell.
besides cocaine its the best drug there is for talking to random people or people you don't like.
even a couple days after i take 25i nbome it makes me talkative and outgoing, and i don't like the thought of thinking humans are dumb and the more you talk the more stupid stuff you say.
for lack of a better term, it just makes me happy.
I suggest everyone try it.

^If he hates human beings so much, and hates talking to them, why does he want a drug to make him talk to them more? What a twisted negative creep. I wouldn't listen to the opinion of someone like that for your answer. Most psychedelics (other than ones such as 5-MeO-DMT, salvia etc) are great to be in a social situation on. The ones with a more empathogenic edge are even better. So, DOC, 2C-C, 5-MeO-MiPT etc.

jerseybrah, how exactly do you intend to measure doses of your solution?

Oh Blessed Joys. Hopefully you are all correct.
I would not want a "batch" of this "freebase" by the sounds of it.

I'm just curious at to what other substances would be used to open up the buccal passages.
Maybe putting a bit into a candy and sucking on it or something like that would also work if i run into the same scenario.

there is nothing "wrong" with freebase, it is simply the way the chemical is oriented with a basic molecule (OH-). this makes it poorly soluble in water. mixing it with an acid (H+ ion) creates a water soluble compound. typically freebase chemicals are more stable then salts because of thier structure and increased hydrophobia.

and no, a candy will not enable it to become water-soluble. it must be made into a complexed freebase form, or converted to a salt form such as HCL or citrate.

there is nothing "wrong" with freebase, it is simply the way the chemical is oriented with a basic molecule (OH-). this makes it poorly soluble in water. mixing it with an acid (H+ ion) creates a water soluble compound. typically freebase chemicals are more stable then salts because of thier structure and increased hydrophobia.

and no, a candy will not enable it to become water-soluble. it must be made into a complexed freebase form, or converted to a salt form such as HCL or citrate.

This is, ofc, not the case with freebase tryptamines which degrade much faster than salts and with phenethylamines degradation isn't an issue in normal storage conditions anywho.

oral sirynge

sounds good. you just need to make sure that you use a relatively dilute solution of 25i.

you said you were planning on putting 1000 mg of 25i into 40 mL of water.
you are guaranteed to hurt yourself if you try to dose that with an oral syringe.

if you have a plastic oral syringe then you need to use 1000 mL of solute for your 1000 mg of 25i.
in that case 0.5 mL will contain 500 ug of 25i.

im serious about this: if you put 1000 mg into 40 mL and dose yourself using an oral syringe you will black out, seizure, and possibly die.

I use an oral syringe for dosing 25C, 1 drop has a volume of 0.24 ml, that's the smallest volume you can possibly measure with it. If your oral syringe is anything like my oral syringe, then you're going to have an absolutely huge dose in every drop. I think you need to make a more dilute solution.

0.24mL/drop? With an insulin needle (1mL) it is about 0.02mL/drop (of course, the needle gauge is much finer)

Status
Not open for further replies.