Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your views on police

one of my fav quotes that my dad use to tell me when i was young

"Cops are always cunts, until you need them"

I hate em.... I just got my 2nd speeding fine.... Got done a couple of months ago too, same fuckin place... In a 50 zone...doin 58!!! get fucked... I now only have 3 points left (P plater) ....
I've ordered the 2 photo's of my car from civic compliance vic .... but that 2 will cost me $7.50 each! Its no wonder no one contests anything!!
My friend who's studying law was pulled over by a cop & he sexually harrassed her verbally....fuck wit!
My mom keeps going "hey! they're here to protect us..." fuckin parents...
Some are cops cos they were abused & teased at school & they want a power rush.
one guy my partner went to school with became a cop , then at the ripe old age of 22 went to visit my partner & pointed the gun (adelaide) straight at him 1st thing in the morning on his doorstep. Only cos he was jealous of my guy when young. They're power hungry fucks!
I do believe some get into it to protect & help people but i always say If u feel the need to protect, help & serve people ...YOU SHOULDVE BECOME A PARAMEDIC, A DR OR A FUCKING FIREMAN!

speedygonzales said:
There are a few decent police but I'd say 60% are just dick heads. They are cowards that can't fight but want to act tuff and bully people around so They have to carry a badge and a gun to do it. heres just one example

I freind of mine got pulled over for no reason. the cop said "can u show us your license " so he showed the cop his license. the cop said it's fake get out of the car. when clearly it was'nt and he said it's his resposibility if he lets some one drive with a fake licence. he says he will give him a lift home. when he gets in the car he does a burn out and star caining it around the street way over the speed limit. then drops him at his house and says stay out of trouble

this is just one I can think of so many others.
What are your views

First of all, how did you arrive at 60% of police are dick heads?
Second, you've heard of one bad story so you tarnish the whole lot of them? That's a little stereotypical isn't it? Almost like saying that if your a raver your a messed up pill head?

If your mothers house get's broken intoand she is scared, who do you call? The police, not some phat pant wearing khandi kid.

Time to rethink your 60% I'd say.

SIM-1 said:
I hate em.... I just got my 2nd speeding fine.... Got done a couple of months ago too, same fuckin place... In a 50 zone...doin 58!!! get fucked... I now only have 3 points left (P plater) ....
I've ordered the 2 photo's of my car from civic compliance vic .... but that 2 will cost me $7.50 each! Its no wonder no one contests anything!!
My friend who's studying law was pulled over by a cop & he sexually harrassed her verbally....fuck wit!
My mom keeps going "hey! they're here to protect us..." fuckin parents...
Some are cops cos they were abused & teased at school & they want a power rush.
one guy my partner went to school with became a cop , then at the ripe old age of 22 went to visit my partner & pointed the gun (adelaide) straight at him 1st thing in the morning on his doorstep. Only cos he was jealous of my guy when young. They're power hungry fucks!
I do believe some get into it to protect & help people but i always say If u feel the need to protect, help & serve people ...YOU SHOULDVE BECOME A PARAMEDIC, A DR OR A FUCKING FIREMAN!

You were doing the wrong thing, got caught and now your bitching about it? You're a fucking dumbass that couldn't even qualify to be a police officer and yet you have the nerve to tell us that you got fined .....for speeding!

Go and smoke more crack you idiot.

driving home from a mate's birthday drinks the other night, it was me and another drunk friend plus our designated driver in the car.

We get halfway home and notice there's a normal (not highway patrol) cop car following us. This cunt followed us for AT LEAST one kilometre before he decides to pull us over.. he could've pulled us over straight away easily, it's not like the fucking roads are busy at 2am on a Friday morning, is it! It was so obvious he was just waiting for us to miss an indicator or not give way or some other bullshit 'offence'

So my mate winds down his window .. cop strolls up with the breathalyser at the ready

"had anything to drink?"
"nah nothing"
"got your licence?!"

So gruff, he had the biggest attitude.. then my mate blows into the tube and he goes "BLOW HARDER mate"

Obviously he hadn't drunk anything, I almost think the copper was pissed off that he couldn't book us. He was on his own, the roads were empty and we were the only red p-platers around, easy prey no doubt ...

He didn't even say anything like "okay thanks mate have a good night" or bother to recognise the fact that my mate was the ONLY responsible one in the car, having taken the initiative to be the designated driver for the night..

It just realy gets up my goat because I think there are really some decent cops out there, and twats like this who probably were the weedy loser who got picked on in school are the ones who enter the police force with a huge chip on their shoulder, armed to the teeth with completely unnecessary attitude... they're the ones making the decent hardworking cops look bad

You were doing the wrong thing, got caught and now your bitching about it? You're a fucking dumbass that couldn't even qualify to be a police officer and yet you have the nerve to tell us that you got fined .....for speeding!

Get fucked!! I was having a rant!! Thats what the fuckin topic was about "your views on police?"....

I've never even seen crack let alone smoked it.... Your obviously a cop..... Ha...
They hire strategists u idiot to catch people Speeding so they can get their money. My niece Is a cop who worked in queensland & now in adelaide. & i was in the army for 3 years....
Cops are human they're will be good ones & bad ones...

I'll maintain that whilst I don't particularly like cops, they're mainly here for out benefit, some facets of their work may be unappealing to us, but the majority of it (ie: peadofiles, rapists, murderers etc) are in soceties interest.

Traffic cops however are fucked, but rest assured folks, even normal beat coppers hate traffic cops.

The problem is, the only time most of us have anything to do with the police is when there's a negative situation on our hands. It's stupid to base all your opinions on over zealous traffic cops though.

deano - Pull your head in. He was simply passing judgement on SIM-1. I actually agree with Energizer except for the bit about qualifying to be a cop. Fuck knows where that came from.

It seems the only people who have problems with the cops, are the ones who get caught doing the wrong thing. It's pretty simple kids - Don't get caught

deano said:
And what gives him the right to pass judgement on anyone?

Quite simple really - He is an individual and can do whatever he pleases. We don't have to agree with it and we can pass judgement on him if we like. Just like I passed judgement on your comments. :p

The same thing that gave you the right to pass judgement that he was a cop ;)

^^^
Well I must apologise for my poor understanding of the forum guidlines. Just so I can be clear of these guidlines, would it be considered flaming if I thought you were a flaming fuckwit or would I actually have to write it for it to be considered flaming. ;)

back on topic though - I believe the police do a fantastic job which is only spolied by a small percentage who seem to be attempting to make up for inadequacies in other aspects of their lives.

And what gives him the right to pass judgement on anyone?

Thank you..... Wow! all this cos of me.... I was only voicing an opinion... & if i am wrong (which i know i am) for getting caught speedin (even if i was only 3k's over) Its no reason for people to attack me. I wont lose sleep over it. But when u open these threads U have to be ready to learn that not everyone has the same opinion as you do.
Which is no fucking reason to tear them to pieces. All u have to say is, well sim-1 u got caught, next time maybe u should fuckin watch the speed signs.

Lets get back to the fucking thread!!!! ;)

deano said:
While it is quite obvious thats what you are, I don't think that just believing it is flaming. We had a name for people like you in jail, and boy oh boy did people with that name pay the penalty.

Just what is this statement intended to achieve?? Grow up & quit bitching, I thought you added some reasonable comments to this thread before. Now.... :\

K - luva, leave it out, it appears your wit is a little to high end for some people....

swifty said:
Just what is this statement intended to achieve??

To underline the fact that judging people from a couple of lines of text is just not on.

swifty said:
The same thing that gave you the right to pass judgement that he was a cop ;)
And If I know for a fact at least one of the people posting here IS a cop? Its not passing judgement.

This thread is taking a turn for the worst. Each individual is entitled to their opinions, but I believe that we should leave this where it is.

Back on topic - YOUR VIEWS ON POLICE

I've had I think four runs ins with the coppers, 2 were bad, 2 were good.

The first one was when I was about 13 or so and I was in an underground carpark which had stairs up to the movie cinema I was about to go into. My only intention for being there was that it was the quickest way. Anyway, a couple of cops came up to me when I was in the car park and asked to search my wallet. Of course, being a 13 year old I complied immediately, and there wasn't anything dodgy in it. I'm not sure why these dickheads wanted to illegaly search a minor though. :\

The next time was a good-one. I was about 18 and cocky as hell. My friends and I were walking back home from some pub and we were all pished. Being idiotic teens we were pulling down signs and carrying witches hats and the like. The cope drove past and saw us. They were calmly talking to us and for some reason I started saying "if you aren't going to arrest us then piss off. My parents are lawyers and I know my rights, so arrest me or get back in your car and fuck off. " Very arrogant and condescending as I frequently was around that time of my life. Luckily my friends pulled me away and apologised to the police officers who were very decent and told them to look out for me as I was obviously a bit drunk and aggresive. Good cops.

My next run in was bad. A group of mates and I were walking down from someone's house to go to a club and another bunch of people were driving. We left earlier since they were driving and we wanted to arrive together. The car drove past us and they pulled over to say hi. I ran up to the car while it was going about 2klm/hour and pretended to get hit (i.e. just pretending to bounce off the car). About six plain clothes officers piled out of this car and this real power tripping bitch of a female detective charged me with 'disorderly conduct'. When it went to court the magistrate said it was a ridiculous waste of police resources booking people for things like that and the detective should be embarrased for doing so :). I was let go without any penalty although I was judged 'guilty'. But no record or punishment (go figure).

The final time was good. I was really drunk and stupidly decided to drive home when I was at a house which was 5 minutes away by foot. At a red light I tapped the car in front of me (kinda hard but no damage) and the occupants of the car got out, looked at me and called the cops. The cops came, breathoed me and I blew .197 (me = dickhead, dickhead I know). Anyway, the cops were great. They took me the station and went through the procedures and explained everthing courteously and clearly to me in my inebriated state. They told me that since my reading was so high they were required by law to
lock me up for at least 4 hours. I told them I lived just up the street and my mum was a lawyer and would look after me and they let me go home, even gave me a ride.

So, from my experiences, some are good, some are assholes. Like any proffession I guess. I don't hate cops and I think most of them do a good job under VERY trying circumstances. It's just that as drug users, we on this board are on the wrong side of the law, leading us to have probably a more negative overall view of police than the general population. Anyway, thanks for reading (if you did :))

hazzard002 said:
WTF!! You wouldnt have a clue. He may or may not be a cop, but just cos he has a different point of view does not mean he is one.

I'm not a cop, but I'm well on the path of being one (Federal).

K-Luva said:
deano - Pull your head in. He was simply passing judgement on SIM-1. I actually agree with Energizer except for the bit about qualifying to be a cop. Fuck knows where that came from.

It seems the only people who have problems with the cops, are the ones who get caught doing the wrong thing. It's pretty simple kids - Don't get caught

Yeah, that came our wrong. What I was trying to illustrate was that the idiot that cried and ranted about cops being dickheads, that he wasn't smart enough to even qualify to be on par with said dickheads.

ie: the cops are such dickheads, yet they are obvioudly a lot more intelligent than he is.