• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your views on police

deano said:
Well that must make at least some of the attackers feel a little silly.

Seems I do have a clue after all.....

Well, no you don't actually.

I just think like one because I plan on being one. Right now, I'm a Project Manager.

Energizer said:
Well, no you don't actually.

I just think like one because I plan on being one. Right now, I'm a Project Manager.

Whats the difference between well on the way to becoming one, and planning to be one? Also I'd have to ask why is a potential federal cop hanging out in a drug forum?

But anyway, you weren't the cop I was refering to. But he knows who he is, and has gone pretty quiet.

hazzard002 said:
Deano even if you dont like his attitude (attacking ppl) that does not make him or give you any clue that hes a cop.

What about if he replies to a message like this....
> I'm not a cop, but I'm well on the path of being one (Federal).

Does that give you any clues, or is an admission still not enough ??

Last edited:
deano said:
Whats the difference between well on the way to becoming one, and planning to be one? Also I'd have to ask why is a potential federal cop hanging out in a drug forum?

But anyway, you weren't the cop I was refering to. But he knows who he is, and has gone pretty quiet.

Why am I hanging out on a drug forum? Because I brought some drugs (White omega's) and wanted some more info on them as I have run out of the EZ test stuff.

Looks like I was stiffed on the deal, no matter, I'll just catch up with the dealer tonight and sort it out.

No where was my mace....

hazzard002 said:
Deano, you may like to take notice I said he may or may not be a cop. Just because he's on his way to becoming one doesn't make your comments any less stupid. I'm sure there are many people with similar views and attidues to Energizer that aren't police or on there way to becoming so. Youre just lucky in this case. You will always have no real clue and shouldnt jump to conclusions.

Just lucky? You just never know who you're talking to in an anonomous forum.

Thats quite interesting about energizer becoming a cop..... I wonder if he knows drugs are illegal...Cos once you're a cop... I dont think they tolerate that stuff there.... Unless u become 1 of those cops that we're all bitchin about on this forum....

deano said:
Just lucky? You just never know who you're talking to in an anonomous forum.

I only hope it's not you that is a police officer. However, I highly doubt it unless they have scrapped literacy testing and allowed a man of your high intellect into the service. :p

hazzard002 said:
Thats my point exactly! No matter the attitudes or views of a person you're never going to be label them one way or the other. You can't call people a cop. You really have no idea because this is an anonymous forum!

OK personal attacks are never good, Talking down to people is also not good. Australian forums always seem to go from discussion to personal attacks and flame sessions in 2 seconds flat. The "go smoke your crack" comment got me fired up.

But OK point taken, lets move on. (I'm too stoned now;) )

K-Luva said:
I only hope it's not you that is a police officer. However, I highly doubt it unless they have scrapped literacy testing and allowed a man of your high intellect into the service. :p

You've got a guy here, that wants to be a federal cop and he also wants his MDMA testing, can't you see at least a slight problem?

Anyway, as much as I enjoy arguing, I'm too stoned, I forfiet, you can claim victory and do some laps.

^^I cant see a problem with a Federal Police hopeful wanting MDMA testing.... Just because it is the official policy of the Aust. Government to dispise all drugs, doesnt mean that its entire force will have the same private opinion.

Jimity said:
^^I cant see a problem with a Federal Police hopeful wanting MDMA testing.... Just because it is the official policy of the Aust. Government to dispise all drugs, doesnt mean that its entire force will have the same private opinion.

Maybe the entire force do take Es 8o

What? You think that all police are saints and don't indulge?
Isn't it you opinion that all police are dickheads?

But I'm not a cop so it's ok if I live my life with slightly a more liberal approach.

Jimity said:

Very true. What needs to be remembered is they are also members of the wider community. This being said they are still going to have the same percentage of individuals that choose to take illicit substances as any other cross section of the community.

What needs to be remembered is he is not a police officer YET , so he might as well have fun while he can. That is if he chooses to give away his love for the E when he joins. :)

Last edited:
I'm not giving up anything. I'll have a better understanding of it when I'm on the job and suffice to say, tolerance towards it's users.

Yeah i kinda agree with everyone here, Still u attacked me for doing the wrong thing by the law & speedin.....
Yet u want to be a cop (nothing wrong with that) & are also doing the wrong thing by the law....

We're all wrong ;)

We are all criminals and deserve 20 years in a filthy rotten Balinese prison ;)

Lets try to concentrate on the Drug Discussion aspects of the topic, ta. Otherwise I can put this thread in Social instead.

BigTrancer :)

Personally?
Well when I was younger I used to 'hate' them.
As I have gotten older (and wiser) I have realised that they are just doing their job. Alot of them actually join the force to do good for the community as they believe in what they do and the laws they uphold.
Of course we're not going to see eye to eye as we do indulge in criminal behaviour.
But I say let them do their job. If you get caught with drugs or doing something illegal then you have no right to whinge and whine about how much the police suck.
You knew the risks before you acted ;)

anybody deciding to be a good cop should try his best to abide by all the laws of this contry whether they think the laws is right or not a person wanting to be a federal police should not take drugs but allot do this just proves that cops are fuck heads when they bust you for the smallest offence and act like ther king shit just case their in a uniforn and carry a gun when they themselfs think they are above the law so all you people they are cops and take drugs U R ALL FUCK HEADS:X :p :X :p :X :X :p :p