• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your views on police

Ive known a few over the years and id say its 20% dickheads the rest are nice as pie. For the most part they do the job because they want to make society a better place. Cops in the city are always the hardest but looking at the amount of shit they deal with i can understand why they turn nasty some times.

theres plenty of dipshits in society that make the cops job living hell and if you act like a dickhead thy're gonna treat you like one, and they have the upper hand.

Id like to say thank you to the cop who busted me drink driving a year ago(my bad, but still only .06). He took my license off me and then forgot to file the paper work.

Re: Re: fuck the police!!!

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
man, with a smart ass attitude like that you're just asking for it! :D I find it hard to believe you were minding your own sweet business and doing nothing outside that club. Officer was probably just talking to you like officers do - they're allowed to ask general questions - but you gave him lip, so he saw a troublemaker. Pretty simple to work out why they treat you the way they do.

I'm not sure what sex you are but if your female I would think it was remotly possiable that the cops treated you well was because you are female . Not saying I have never met a cop that has gone out of his way to do something for me which I have But I have met allot more cowards that want to bully people and act tuff and carry a gun and budge to do that.

I went on a trip to towoomba about 3 months ago and my car broke down at 2am and I had to get my car towed so me and my freinds split up one went with the tow truck and me and a mate caught a cab to the city. the tow truck went to oldmac toyota. We had never been to towoomba before so we went to asked the cops at the police station where oldmac toyota was. they said they did not know they wernt car dealers they were policmen and just being very unhelp full and this guy that came in cuffed up had just bailed hiself out asked us where we wanted to go and we told him and he siad he'll give us a lift and they drove around untill we found our freind. I talk to the guy in the car he said he got busted for drugs well I know who I'll trust in towwomba now the cop or the crook so to towwomba cops :p :p :p :p :p :eek: :eek: :X :p

Re: fuck the police!!!

my innerself said:
I agree with speedy on this one, most cops are major fucking assholes. I think the ratio is closer to 80% dickheads and 20% half decent. Every time I have to speak to a cop for any reason they always treat me like shit and think their better then me. I got arrested one night out on the town when a cop was verbally abusing me outside a club when I had done nothing wrong. I told the cop he had no right talking to me like a piece of shit. So he arrested me. Back at the watch house they told me take off my shoes before they put me in the cell. There was a cop behind the counter banging his night stick on the table looking right at me trying to intimidate me, I just laughed and told him I hope he's gonna stick a condom on the end of that before he tried to stick it in my ass, to which told me "nah mate Im not gonna stick this in your ass, but do you know what Im gonna do?, Im gonna stick you in a cell with a big black nigger and he's gonna fuck you in the arse all night long". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OMFG, I just laughed my arse off and started shadow boxing in front of him saying "is that right mate, take me to him then, we'll see who's fucking who in the arse by the end of the night wont we". Dickhead cops grabbed me and carried me to a padded cell for a nice 5 hour stay. In all honesty, I cant really think of a decent cop I have ever met, Im sure there are some out there. But most of them I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.
:X :p :X

don't listen to them I don't think cops are as bad as you say but I know what you mean they are the one that ack like there king shit to you first a have to act real tuff cause they know they are nothing with out the badge and gun but when I'm in your situation I just ignore them they can act as tuff as they want I just want to be over with them as quick as possiable. But I have met realy nice cops before

Give it a rest

originally posted by speedygonzales
I went on a trip to towoomba about 3 months ago and my car broke down at 2am and I had to get my car towed so me and my freinds split up one went with the tow truck and me and a mate caught a cab to the city. the tow truck went to oldmac toyota. We had never been to towoomba before so we went to asked the cops at the police station where oldmac toyota was. they said they did not know they wernt car dealers they were policmen and just being very unhelp full and this guy that came in cuffed up had just bailed hiself out asked us where we wanted to go and we told him and he siad he'll give us a lift and they drove around untill we found our freind. I talk to the guy in the car he said he got busted for drugs well I know who I'll trust in towwomba now the cop or the crook so to towwomba cops

I'ma be the first person to call BS on this story, dude, cops just aren't allowed to do shit like this, and if they did there's an ombudsman you can report them to, which you should've, but I'm guessing you didn't because this never actually happened and you're just pissed off about some speeding and/or other dumbshit offence you got pinged for over the weeked and thought you'd start a little cop bashing thread.

Well props to you man, you got your little thread. Just remember cops are there for our benefit above all else and without them society would really be quite shit.

and taking into account some anecdotes in this thread can you really blame them??

i find pigs are on a power trip if u make them feel that they are incharge they will respect more then if u where being a smart ass
but sometimes they are fuk's

Re: Give it a rest

swifty said:
I'ma be the first person to call BS on this story, dude, cops just aren't allowed to do shit like this, and if they did there's an ombudsman you can report them to, which you should've, but I'm guessing you didn't because this never actually happened and you're just pissed off about some speeding and/or other dumbshit offence you got pinged for over the weeked and thought you'd start a little cop bashing thread.

Well props to you man, you got your little thread. Just remember cops are there for our benefit above all else and without them society would really be quite shit.
\
no I did'nt report it because I found the crook which gave me a lift very helpfull and I found my freind in 10 minutes so I did not affect me one bit that the cops were not helpful.

Hey man I was unemployed for 8 month I applied for a job as a cop I got accepted but I rejected it cause people will HATE U

I thought this would have been about drug cops. I actually got busted on the weekend at a certain event. I had about half a gram of weed and got sniffed out. I just went along with everything and there weren't too many dramas. Meanwhile the guys who weren't being cooperative weren't so fortunate.

Then again, I was in the wrong in this situation. Plus I didn't pay for that weed.

Re: Re: Re: Give it a rest

deano said:
This is true, police seem to only associate with other police after hours.
And boy do they give the general public a bagging.

SWIM was at a 21st and there was a cop there smoking weed (he wasn't in uniform or anything) and his mate was tripping bigtime. The one smoking weed had a real attitude, only wanted to talk about fights and fighting.
SWIM wouldn't have liked him cop or not.

This was quite a few years ago now, they probably have drug screening these days.
If I got busted I hope its not by a cop like this a cop that takes drugs will not be simpethetic to a drug user. I cop that take drugs is a very bad cop he/she is simply a gangsta in uniform. I'm pretty sure most of them deal drugs I think about 60% of cops are dick head but I'm SURE 99% OF COPS THAT TAKE DRUGS are corrupt evil people that have allot of power to do evil things VERY BAD PEOPLE

mr king said:
i find pigs are on a power trip if u make them feel that they are incharge they will respect more then if u where being a smart ass
but sometimes they are fuk's

So true thats what I always do just act as tuff as you want and go so I can go and do other things

deano said:
Certainly not, It would be a hard job.

I remember one of the many times I was charged and released on bail, they take you to see the sergent before you leave, and he asks if you were treated ok.... I said yes they were really good and professional, the comments he made were quite funny, "GOOD????" shakes his head, "back in my day a druggie would never have said they we were good."

A little respect goes a long way, Especially if you have to deal with the same detectives again.
Well when I got bust they never asked me if I was treated fine all they said was "don't talk back to a police office" they busted me for possesion of xanax when I had prescription for it even though I was fuck off my face when I got busted" when I went to court all I did was get the uni leagal aid to write a letter explaining the circumstances and they droped the case. cause they were going to loose any way see I ripped the lable off the bottel and they would not belive I had prescription for

IT.anyway you are right just treat them with respect I just let them act as tuff as they want so I can go home and not have to warry about them if you be a smark ass or not even a smart ass you just don't act like they have the power they will just keep on causing you more troube so I just be coperative and in my mind just think " yeh yeh your tuff what ever"

deano said:

I remember one of the many times I was charged and released on bail, they take you to see the sergent before you leave, and he asks if you were treated ok.... I said yes they were really good and professional, the comments he made were quite funny, "GOOD????" shakes his head, "back in my day a druggie would never have said they we were good."

^ I'll corroborate this - I had the same thing happen after I was done for drink driving (0.7). The cops were formal, but nice as anything; even though I had to ride in the back of the divvy van (not fun). They even apologised for that.

At the station they gave me tissues because I was bawling, and the cop taking the report down kept trying to make me laugh by cracking funny jokes. I was a mess, but he really helped make it as easy as he could for me. He kept saying things like 'you're not a criminal' and 'yeah, I know this part sucks, I"m sorry'.

Afterwards their seargent came in and asked if I was satisfied by the way I was treated.

Man, I was nearly ready to write them a reference by that stage :D lol

I admit some of my good treatment may be down to the fact I'm female... but I think a co-operative attitude, no matter what your sex, goes a long way.

cops are tops, if it weren't for them [most of the time] , this country would of gone to shit.

it's just that they never seem to turn up at the right time, but you can always find them when you don't want them!

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
^ I'll corroborate this - I had the same thing happen after I was done for drink driving (0.7). The cops were formal, but nice as anything; even though I had to ride in the back of the divvy van (not fun). They even apologised for that.

At the station they gave me tissues because I was bawling, and the cop taking the report down kept trying to make me laugh by cracking funny jokes. I was a mess, but he really helped make it as easy as he could for me. He kept saying things like 'you're not a criminal' and 'yeah, I know this part sucks, I"m sorry'.

Afterwards their seargent came in and asked if I was satisfied by the way I was treated.

Man, I was nearly ready to write them a reference by that stage :D lol

I admit some of my good treatment may be down to the fact I'm female... but I think a co-operative attitude, no matter what your sex, goes a long way.

yep I got to admit I have been busted by a cop like that before but I have benn in contact will allot of cops that arnt like that

last week I was in front of this club I saw 3 cops talking to this guy well probaly acking like they were king shit and pissing him off like cops always do well that what I think and across the road there were 3 guys gang bashing 1 guy and they did'nt even seem to notice it they were too busy acting tuff to some poor guy

^^^ Fuck really, OMG how can they live with themselves, I mean seriously how can they sleep at night knowing what a bunch of incompetent fucks they are, we should all do something about this

STOP THE POLICE ROT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE EVERYONE!!!

^^ I would suggest you put your frustration to better use than just fuming here, you're obviously unhappy with the level of service they provide. Get on your soapbox to the Chief :)

I have found police officers to differ greatly from state to state, and anecdotally, yes, the bigger cities have the police who tend to be a little less considerate and professional at a pinch, but it is worthwhile giving them a little slack every now and again when you think of all the fortunate acts they provide. Those who can get people like Bilal off the streets deserve a fucking beer or three.

It's easy to get pissed off with them in the heat of the moment, but a small trick I taught myself a while ago was to redirect my frustration towards the various bouncers in the clubs and concerts around here. There is a large chunk of them that have their corruption only matched by their bastadry. And who can I complain about them to? The Police!

gher said:
I thought this would have been about drug cops. I actually got busted on the weekend at a certain event. I had about half a gram of weed and got sniffed out. I just went along with everything and there weren't too many dramas. Meanwhile the guys who weren't being cooperative weren't so fortunate.

Then again, I was in the wrong in this situation. Plus I didn't pay for that weed.

IMO it's all about the way you handle the situation.

You need to look at police as fearsome customer service officers, they are trying to do a job. I know when I was working at a call centre many years ago if a customer rang up and acted like a right idiot the level of service he/she recieved wasn't going to be exactly good, its the same when dealing with police.

The issue mainly is that there is a certain stigma attached when dealing with police and people have the wrong attitude from the get go. In the end police are the ones with the power, power that they can use at their discretion and power that they are more likley to use if you are going to act like a moron.

Just like Pulp Fiction "Be Cool". It's really as simple as that, chances are if you start acting like an idiot the first thing they'll assume is that you have something to hide and/or are guilty of some sort of offence so its within the publics and their own interest to investigate that hunch, if you act like you haven't done anything wrong and talk to the police with some sort of respect chances are they'll leave you alone.

I agree with swifty, a lot of the guys who whinge about their police experiences were probably often in the wrong but feel hard done by so their stories get a bit blurred to benefit their side of the story.

I will admit there was one time I was pulled over for running a red light and the police outright lied on the police report (first, it wasn't red and second there were inconsistencies with how they saw me run it.. ie saying they were behind me when they weren't etc), but the police were in no way rude to me.