• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your strangest/scariest/interesting shot!?!?

JDilla

Bluelighter
1.) What was your strangest, scariest or most interesting experience shooting dope!?!?
I am interesting more so in a reaction to the dope more so in a reaction your body had to the drug rather than some story about how u went to on a rampage through town and ran from the police.

For example, when i first starting shooting dope, i never had anyone to teach me so evidently i obviously wasn't very good at it and would often miss and didn't know what veins where good to hit and so on. So i found a vein and registers blood. I then pushed in my shot and all seemed well for a few seconds and then an overwhelming burning sensation swept over my arm to my fingers tips. It was a very strange sensation. At first I wasn't sure if this is what dope was supposed to feel like lol. After about a minute of burning I realized something was definitely wrong. The research I did online afterwards led me to believe I had injected into an artery.

2.) I am also interested in hearing you opinions on:
a. what it means when you feel a small burning sensation while injecting your shot
b. how long you should wait in between shots to feel the rush again

Shooting into a nerve. You THINK you know what pain is, but you don't until you do something like that. Ouch!

where was that? you remember where you were injecting into?? top or arm? crook of elbow? hand? dick o_O

where was that? you remember where you were injecting into?? top or arm? crook of elbow? hand? dick o_O

The radial vein is basically my go to, but there's a nerve right next to or under it, that if you go too deep you can hit. Same with the ones in the wrist....

most interesting shot was definitely one loaded with a mixture of the two. dark and light. for a start it was pushing the boundaries of how much H i can take, second i wasnt even aware of the surprise crack my mate had picked up. there wasnt just a little crack added either. never had a rush like that. love having a surprise shot like that just handed to me. obviously by someone who knows me inside and out, and knows what the grade is.
boy was i sick the next day =D

i have also touched a nerve. it jumped out of my way :p be careful! have a little poke around first!
also ffs. injecting into an artery is no laughing matter. you are lucky if that actually happened. most likely there's some impurities? in the UK we have to dissolve our gear in acid (citric or vit c) cos brown H (base) doesnt dissolve in water. you can get nasty citric burns if you put too much in :(

most interesting shot was definitely one loaded with a mixture of the two. dark and light. for a start it was pushing the boundaries of how much H i can take, second i wasnt even aware of the surprise crack my mate had picked up. there wasn't just a little crack added either. never had a rush like that. love having a surprise shot like that just handed to me. obviously by someone who knows me inside and out, and knows what the grade is.
boy was i sick the next day =D

Speed-balls are one of the hardest things to dose, and you don't get sick the next day unless the shot was contaminated with lead, mercury, iodide and red phosphorus. Do not make the mistake to think that you got sick because you were withdrawing...you just got to notice the toxic effects of the contaminants after the drug effects worn off. It's just irresponsible, I would find other mates to hang out with.

Last edited:
That, my dude, is fucking redic. I would have stabbed his ass with the rig.

So not cool. You don't drug people like that.

Asshole!

I injected MDPV on a regular basis and one time after a shot, my arm felt really cold, and I could feel the blood running through my vein, and it was freezing ice cold. I wasn't psychotic - yet. Now that I think of it I think I had some nerve damage. I was so scared it would feel like that forever, but after a few days it went away.

first time i ever shot MDMA was pretty unbelievable. it was a batch of really, really good stuff that was about at the time and i'd not shot up for 3 and a half years, not shot anything at all. went on a bender with uppers and booze and decided that i'd see what slamming molly was like. first few times i did it (and this is with about 5 years experience of frequent stimulant use & previous experience with shooting) i couldn't even finish a shot in one. it was this huge surge of ice cold rushing up to my skull and immediate huge muscle tension. not particularly fun but i still do it here and there if i feel like a shot and that's all i got. rush ain't nothing like as strong after the first few times though, tolerance skyrockets like no other drug i've ever done.

About two years ago i was shooting heroin regularly, always buying from the same source. I usually did two bags per shot, sometimes three. One day i got a half bundle (seven bags) and went into a bathroom at my university to do my first shot. It was a new batch so i only put one bag into the shot. Next thing i knew i was looking at things sideways- i had passed out and woke up on the floor 45 minutes later, my works and all my other bags scattered on the floor next to me. It was extremely scary to me because i'd never overdosed on my own after such a (relatively) small dose. Just goes to show that heroin can be a very dangerous drug even when one is experienced and careful. I'm lucky to have woken up at all, but also without any injury and without anyone having discovered me and called the authorities.

Last year I remember this one time I was sitting in my room an prepared a shot. Now im pretty sure if I can remember correct this was a new batch I haven't tried but my tolerance was real high. I was like fuck it so I loaded up a bun an did the shot. I had to puke so on my way to the bathroom I was shaking real fuckin bad. I had to hold onto the wall an grabbing anything I could while going through the kitchen from not falling down. My hands an legs were shaking so much. At least I made it cuz I hate cleaning up puke haha. But yeah that was kinda scary.

first time i ever shot MDMA was pretty unbelievable. it was a batch of really, really good stuff that was about at the time and i'd not shot up for 3 and a half years, not shot anything at all. went on a bender with uppers and booze and decided that i'd see what slamming molly was like. first few times i did it (and this is with about 5 years experience of frequent stimulant use & previous experience with shooting) i couldn't even finish a shot in one. it was this huge surge of ice cold rushing up to my skull and immediate huge muscle tension. not particularly fun but i still do it here and there if i feel like a shot and that's all i got. rush ain't nothing like as strong after the first few times though, tolerance skyrockets like no other drug i've ever done.

He said MDPV not MDMA, but MDMA is some funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shit. I've never actually put it in a rig, but I've taken large amounts and also went on a MDMA bender. Me and my boys were taking some hefty amounts. I don't know if it was just me, but I was tripping out man. I had some pretty intense hallucinations for MDMA several times. It was cool shit because I could control many of the hallucinations; it's kinda hard to explain.

Last edited:
I injected MDPV on a regular basis and one time after a shot, my arm felt really cold, and I could feel the blood running through my vein, and it was freezing ice cold. I wasn't psychotic - yet. Now that I think of it I think I had some nerve damage. I was so scared it would feel like that forever, but after a few days it went away.

Is MDPV bath salts??

Used to get this brown dope that we named Mt. Everest. I ended up only doing a point at a time because the first time I was reckless and did 3/10ths on top of a few adivan's an when I did the shot it was 5pm and when I woke up on the floor of my room with my face fully planted on one of the legs of a oscillating fan on a stand with my arm under me with the rig still stuck in my wrist it was 7pm. Scared the almighty shit out of me.

Worst IV was shooting 4mg of bupe and got cotton fever. I shook so bad for 45 mins. after that my jaw hurt from clenching my teeth for about 2 days after it happened. Now I psyched myself into hating 1cc insulin syringes and stay away from IV ing anything. Just try to be a good boy and just plunk the damn suboxone films under my tongue. I really messed up my veins in just a year. Worst thing is I used to be deathly afraid of needles. I even see a bright orange color I get nervous.

Probably prepping way too much dope in my shot.
Hit, plunged.. felt myself fading into unconscious bliss. I honestly thought I was going to die.. and I was okay with that.
Luckily, I was able to get my shit together since then. I don't do fat shots anymore.

I'd say for the scariest... the ones where I OD'ed would be up there.. ha. The kind of shots where you just instantly know something is wrong.. it just doesn't feel quite right.. your face and fingers start tingling hard, your vision goes blurry, you're almost too high. Those aren't fun.. especially when you wake up in an ambulance with narcan being pumped into your veins.

Interesting shots.. I don't know.. I'd say my first speedball was certainly interesting, hah. Nothing quite like that rush.

He said MDPV not MDMA, but MDMA is some funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shit. I've never actually put it in a rig, but I've taken large amounts and also went on a MDMA bender. Me and my boys were taking some hefty amounts. I don't know if it was just me, but I was tripping out man. I had some pretty intense hallucinations for MDMA several times. It was cool shit because I could control many of the hallucinations; it's kinda hard to explain.
i know what he said.... i was talking about my own experiences :)