• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your strangest/scariest/interesting shot!?!?

Lol my best shot would have to be a 75mg roxy shot. You get that "ohhh sh-shit!..!" Moment then everything turns to pleasure and Iv got the nodds! Wow I miss those shots

Oh man I got an atypical one. Wicked scary in retrospect.

I got a sample of 2 RC's from some random guy. I don't remember 100%, but one was probably MXE and the one in question here was supposed to be 4FA. I had shot 4FA before and liked to do big ol' 200mg blasts of it. So IIRC one bag was labeled as mxe and the other was blank. I assumed it was the 4F and dumped most of it out in a spoon. I threw the water on, and got it in solution with a bit of difficulty. I rigged up like half and stuck it in my arm.

Halfway down the plunger (I go real slow on big shots, especially vaguely unknown ones), I got slammed by a wave of... something. My skin immediately began to just float/crawl (similar to 2C visuals I've had and other hallucinogen patterning, where the surface swims and swirls) and I had trouble even focusing. Idiotically, I continued to push the plunger and must have finished it. The next thing I remember was being in some crazy hallucinogenic headspace. I was a large neutral entity, although I was still kind of aware of myself - so it was different from DMT/LSD ego loss. In my 4 imaginary/hallucinated 'corners of the world', there were elements sort of... North was firey shit/warm, East was watery/cool etc. I had reached singularity with the elements, and with everybody and everything else that ever existed. We were all connected, but still existed separately enough to define. I zoomed around our connection pathways from element to element.

I started to snap out of it. Things are blurry in memory, but as I came to I realized the directions were the sides of my bed, and the 'elements' were pillows that I must have been grappling with. I was still fucked up and almost snapped into a real bad psychosis as I still had this bizarre feeling of being connected to everything/one and my phone wouldn't work (I was probably too fucked up to use it) and I thought... paranoid thoughts about being watched by this 'everything' I was connected to. I calmed down as the last effects wore off.

The remaining liquid in the spoon had separated and mostly congealed/dried into this horrible, stratified mess of BRIGHT fucking chemical colors. That solution separated into these neon fucking chemically layers, hot pink being the main one, with some yellow and whatnot (no not hallucination, this was just how it reacted with air as it dried I guess). I have no idea what kind of poorly made, horrible chemical that was, but I had been in a trance for almost 18 hours. I asked my mother, and she said that I was just tranced out by the time she saw me the previous evening, and it was now midday of the next day. If that chemical had been something more lethal, I'd be dead. As it is, it was one hell of a fucking experience... if poorly remembered.

most interesting shot was definitely one loaded with a mixture of the two. dark and light. for a start it was pushing the boundaries of how much H i can take, second i wasnt even aware of the surprise crack my mate had picked up. there wasnt just a little crack added either. never had a rush like that. love having a surprise shot like that just handed to me. obviously by someone who knows me inside and out, and knows what the grade is.
boy was i sick the next day =D

er... crack wouldve turned to oil. so you must mean coke.

I've hit nerves and arteries. the radial is risky for nerves. i hit an artery under the vein closest to me in the crook of my arm. THAT WAS SCARY. I had done it before on accident (I've shot dope for yrs), but this was a BIG SHOT. i knew something was off too, but i was so sick and had been having trouble getting a hit. so i went STTAIGHT DOWN. it was a short tip so i thought it was safe. my heart rate jumped so bad i had to have been close to cardiac arrest. my whole arm swelled up, and hands of course. and yeah, it hurt. so so so scary. never go straight down. yikes

er... crack wouldve turned to oil. so you must mean coke.

I've hit nerves and arteries. the radial is risky for nerves. i hit an artery under the vein closest to me in the crook of my arm. THAT WAS SCARY. I had done it before on accident (I've shot dope for yrs), but this was a BIG SHOT. i knew something was off too, but i was so sick and had been having trouble getting a hit. so i went STTAIGHT DOWN. it was a short tip so i thought it was safe. my heart rate jumped so bad i had to have been close to cardiac arrest. my whole arm swelled up, and hands of course. and yeah, it hurt. so so so scary. never go straight down. yikes

I think they are from the UK and over there they need citric acid to break down their heroin in shots, and it's also used to break down crack for shots, so I think that what they said was accurate.

My most interesting was one time I thought I had bought just really shitty molly but it was actually 2ci. At that point Id never shot anything but opiates and had never even tripped, so I was expecting a roll when a super intense trip came on and I instantly started puking for like the next 20 min. Damn that was intense I was really scared.

I think they are from the UK and over there they need citric acid to break down their heroin in shots, and it's also used to break down crack for shots, so I think that what they said was accurate.

learn somethin new every day. seems like a good way to get infections... doing junkie shit and cutting corners with lemon juice etc. i know you use it for crack. id hate to have to do it to dope. i have enountered dope cut with something that gels up though...

Last edited:
Old thread but it was a good read so why not.

Strangest: probably when i shot up k into my wrist with sparkling water, i could feel it 'fizzing' up my arm. It was a sub hole/weak dose for me, as i was in a bush in a busy park on my way home from scoring, in broad daylight, so only about 200mg and the fizzy water sensation almost took over the k sensation 😂

Scariest: a certain batch of 'k' (it wasnt pure it must have been heavily cut k or a rc/cut rc) that literally floored me and made me feel like i was going to die, similar effects that many people here describe as cotton fever but the stuff was all sterile so who knows. Something in there was nasty and i felt like death for just over an hour. I wish I'd sent the remaining ~50mg for testing.

Most interesting: ~1.5-2g of k mixed with 300mg of high purity amphetamine paste mixed into 3ml of warm water. Whoaweewewah. Words dont really describe this one very well. It was like DMT pipe/the best double nitrous balloon you ever hit levels. I guess the best way to describe it was watching the whole room, world and myself disappear into dissociation, even sound and vision, but being forced to stay awake to witness it 🤔

Honorable mentions.
Nicest: probably a goofball of K and #3 H
Biggest regret: too much coke lol 🤢
Stupidest/most pointless?: vodka, lyrica

Stay safe people! 😁💉

I remember being both very high and very sick so I didn’t really care what I was doing... I was shooting the dope in either a muscle or vein, at least from my point of view. There wasn't anything that weird while injecting but a few minutes later my arm got paralyzed. Literally couldn't move it or feel it, or do anything with it. To be honest, I was like "meh, guess that's a thing now" and ignored it. A few hours later my arm was fine. At the time I thought it might have been the lemon juice solvent.. but looking back? No fucking clue. The person with me was a dope veteran and had no clue what was happening either (or just didn't care lol).

Dumbest thing was using my waxy morphine filters for cotton shots. Yes, plural. Every time it hurt like hell (what I would imagine shooting up bleach would feel like) and I got no effect (relief or high) obviously, yet I still did it a few times out of desperation. Sigh.

Last edited:
Used to get this brown dope that we named Mt. Everest. I ended up only doing a point at a time because the first time I was reckless and did 3/10ths on top of a few adivan's an when I did the shot it was 5pm and when I woke up on the floor of my room with my face fully planted on one of the legs of a oscillating fan on a stand with my arm under me with the rig still stuck in my wrist it was 7pm. Scared the almighty shit out of me.

Worst IV was shooting 4mg of bupe and got cotton fever. I shook so bad for 45 mins. after that my jaw hurt from clenching my teeth for about 2 days after it happened. Now I psyched myself into hating 1cc insulin syringes and stay away from IV ing anything. Just try to be a good boy and just plunk the damn suboxone films under my tongue. I really messed up my veins in just a year. Worst thing is I used to be deathly afraid of needles. I even see a bright orange color I get nervous.
Cotton fever im with you there, never felt so bad in my life. Me and 2 mates bsck in my 1st using days it was summer time here in the uk me and my two mates (ones dead now rip stupot) decided to IV this new batch of H on oyr school pkaying field it was outside of school hours and nobody was there, we all had a point each n i dont remember anything else but paramedics waking all 3 of us up. Natraxone n i contracted cotton fever and was wanted do the police turn up and arrested me to keep for court the next day on a warrant..

So here iam in a cell withdrawals from hell so poorly and on top of this shaking got cokd sweats from the cotton fever wet through shaking n tensing uncontrollable feeling like im going to die. I remember getting to court the next morning n stinking so bad from all the withdrawal and fever sweats. Ugh u can only imagine. Needless to say luckily that time i was bailed and released.
Wasnt more than 2 years later. (Stuart /stupot) contracted some sort of flesh organ eating bug from at the time 2002-2003 was said it had came from contaminated Afghan heroin #3 that came over. This one batch killed 4 people i knew personally. I suppose thats the ultimate price for injecting that he paid!!
Rip stuart and any others souls lost to our addictions 🙏🏻✌️

At the end of my 6-month IV coke bender I was so insane and so needle fixated I shot up the zyprexa/olanzipine wafers the hospital had given me. I got better quickly so maybe it wasn’t such a dumb idea.

I guess it's a cokctail which is quite popular here in finland. It's buprenorphine + midazolam + tizanidine all mixed up in the same rig. It will get you nodding and wipe away your memory.