• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your strangest/scariest/interesting shot!?!?

0.3 g of the best glass shards I ever had a few years back, I stayed up for 4 or 5 days, was terrifying, yet invigorating..

Scariest was just recently where i touched the borders of OD and was breathing heavily to make sure i got enough O2. It wasnt that scary once it reached its peak and I slowly nodded the fuck out. Funniest was one of my earlier ones where i thought I was a fish and swam through the carpets

most interesting shot was definitely one loaded with a mixture of the two. dark and light. for a start it was pushing the boundaries of how much H i can take, second i wasnt even aware of the surprise crack my mate had picked up. there wasnt just a little crack added either. never had a rush like that. love having a surprise shot like that just handed to me. obviously by someone who knows me inside and out, and knows what the grade is.
boy was i sick the next day =D
I met a chick in rehab who's story took yours to the next level. She was into smoking meth when she met her scumbag boyfriend, who then got her into shooting the crystal. Here's the kicker: he was mixing smack in with her tina every single time, she was hardcore addicted to heroin and didn't even know it!

I remember when I was on a pretty serious bender, some years ago now. I was in a bathroom with a locking door, private type. In a library or museum or something. Anyways, I'm frying hard on acid 5 hits and I decide to shoot up. I misgauged the smack and passed out. I woke up to some loud ass knocking on the door, groggy as fuck. I THEN proceeded to shoot up some coke to get me back 'up'. Janitor comes through the door (unlocks it because I've been in there about an hour) sees me finishing my shot. He quietly comes in and shuts the door behind him. The rush was a lot the bell ringer, I get sick to my stomach and puke into a trash can. After all that I felt quite good. The janitor sat there with me for another 45 minutes, he held me when it was rough and told me it would all be good in a little while. After I decided I could walk and function somewhat normally he writes down an address and time and tells me to be there tonight, I owe him for not calling the cops.

So I turn up at this address and it's a fucking NA meeting. At the time I didn't want anything to do with it, but he and I still talk to this day. Now that I'm sober it's a great relationship too. He saw me at my worst. Not many people can really say that. Even the people who were close to me didn't see me when I REALLY isolated.

Anyways, it's funny how things turn out.

Hahah. Wow, that really is a cool story, bro. & believe me, I'm not trying to troll you!
EuphoricNod, I wish I knew a janitor as cool as that. I HATE shooting up in public/private restrooms. It's a sure-way of getting caught in the act.
I had cops barge into my stall while I was in the midst of prepping my shot. Luckily, I moved quick and hid everything out of plain sight.

gotta be ketamine/cocaine

i call it the bell ringer from the great beyond, or alternately, the clizzusterbuck. i prefer 150mg k/80mg good coke. Not for the faint of heart, probably lowers seizure threshold kinda severely as im not prone and have done some WEIRD things in this state.

hah wow, i wonder if the janoitor was a bl moderator in a former life bc thats pretty fucking cool.

i have a few. one hat instantly comes to mind invovles anoher bluelighter. he drove up to see me and go cop, we go see one of my guys. dude didnt have bad shit it just wasnt consistant, as where m main dude always had stuff that was fire and some times nuclear lol (those times he would let me know first that it was in his words "tight tight") so we go see my back up guy and get whatever, i do my shot and proced to go out, to this day i know it was an od, but not a typical one. anyways we are driving and as im talking i apparantly nod out an then slump over. (this is all while i was passed out) hes saying yo yo are you fucking with me? starts shaking me and nothing. he fears the worst, guns it to a local seedy hotel bar lounge place, and tries to get me some help. apparently some woman come out with a big rack and was holding me aainst her taking vitals when the piggies and medics arrive. thats around the time i came to...

i wake up to the cops blocking the paramedics trying to search me first as my friend is yelling at the cops wtf are you doing let them through!!luckily he had hidden everything really well and as the cops pull me out of the truck a bag of spikes falls off my lap. they tried to charge me but i have a needle exchange card that makes me immune to prosecution hah. they were pissed to say the least. the medics finally got through and i said i had too much to drink lmao...when i told them i dont need any narcan guys, they took off right away. had drawn a small crowd from the bar at the spectacle i made of myself that night, but my friend consoled me by one keeping his head on straight and also by tlling me i had my unconscious head in some womans rack. weird thing is my heart rate was super high, i was drooling an my eyes were watering but i was passed out. but, i came to after like 20 mins of the shot so it was weird.

the other one was when this doucher i know beged my homeboy and i to spik him since he only had a little dope left, he had us do it before so it wasnt his first time or anything and he was def an addict. but this was some of the nuclear dope from my main guy. i make the shot, say fuck him and take 2 units out as a ax and leave it in the spoon. i spike him and about a min later as hes walking stumbling around, my homeboy and i hear that unmistakable thud of a body hitting the ground. we both look at each other like ohhhh shit. we go find him in our kitchen with his shirt off and hes barely breathing and going whiteish blue. now i know he has asthma and he has all these what look lik hives on him as if he is in anaphalactic shock or something. we put everything in the safe and he calls emt as i take vitals. his hr is thru the roof...

about 3 mins later we have the cops there since my boy said our friend was od'd, he panicked i would have siad heart attack, anyways thy show up and immediately start searching the place saying its probable cause, the fucking retards somehow miss the desk sized safe in the closet, but as they search emt are giving the kid o2 and narcan. they ask if he did it here and we both are like nope he came in all fucked up and passed out. they take him to the hospital where he is totally fine, tox screen was off the chart apparaently.

to top off this horrendous day, his father, a etired state trooper who im pretty sure was fired for being the typical dickface cop type shows up, threatening to kill us, i mean literally saying he was going to get his gun and kill use both. i tell him look dick we could have jut put your retard son infront of the place and done fuck all. but no, we tended to him and got him emt right away. you do realize a lot of other ppl would have just tossed his ass in a dumpster right? o rolled him up in a ru i thinkis wha i said. hah...anyways. he was till super [issed and left. sent the little douche to rehab right away where he came back and started smoking crack and doing dope waaay more often.

so yeah, those are 2 hat come to memory. i have a few more, mainly just ppl oding on this retaredly strong dope thinking it was normal raw. aint heroin life fun.

Scariest - first time I shot a speedball. My friend was into them, and I'd just been shooting H and we fixed together a lot, and she'd always dump coke in hers and tell me how amazing it was. I didn't see how it could be so great - I didn't even like coke that much. So one day I'm on my own and I shoot a little H and then shoot a little coke, and think.. wtf? I tell her and she's like "NO, you have to do it together in one shot."

Ok fine. I've been shooting up H for three months or so at this point. I get some H, get some coke. Get the H ready. I wonder how much coke I should put in. half the little balloon I got? A third? I know not all of it, but how much? Decisions decisions.

I decide on half the baggie. I'm still not expecting much, but I find a vein, hit it...

and BAMMMM! Holy fucking fucked up shit what the FUCK. My ears were ringing, I could tell I did too much coke but I was too high to do anything about it, I didn't have anymore H to try to counteract it anyway and I was too high to move let alone go looking for more H. Then I think the coke started to wear off in maybe ten minutes or so, or the H came on, cos I started to feel a little less rattled, and more holyfuckohmygodthisfeelssofuckinggood.

I shot speedballs for the next two years and was always very careful not to put in too much coke :)

Most painful - hitting an artery in my arm. I pulled the needle out so fast and so hard I threw it across the room.

I was used to shooting Powder dope for a few months then I got some tar. I just happened to have some morphine too so I threw that in the shot too. Lock and load, shoot. I got the throat-taste-thing and all off the sudden I get the most intense histamine reaction- every inch of my body itches so bad it hurts and feels like my skin is ripping or something, I scream, struggling to rip off my clothes, fall over so I can rub myself on the carpet (everybody knows carpet can scratch an itch like a motherfucker) and raking my fingernails as hard as I can all over,moaning in pain, lasted for about 30 seconds, slowly it ended and I was incredibly high.

It was horrible. It was almost as painful as the "anti-rush" from a huge set of precipitated withdrawals. I will never forget this experience, and my god did it fuck my skin up, I was bloody everywhere, my face full of scratches, and my back and belly were torn to shreds.

Wll never forget that sensation

^ Hahaha yeah morphine can really cause a nasty histamine rush that can be very unpleasant. The other day i shot 180mg's of morphine after not using morphine for maybe a month (i had been shooting dilaudid which gives me no histamine release) and holy fuck for maybe 2 minutes i was literally red from the histamine release. I knew better then to scratch so i waited and was fine.

The scariest shot i ever had was one time when i was shooting coke. I had a gram or 2 and kept doing bigger shots. I did a huge shot and the bells rang so loud i nearly went deaf. My heart was beating out of my chest and i got some chest pain. I remember trying to put the cap back on the syringe and i ended up stabbing myself in the hand cause i was shaking so bad. I was sure i was going to die for sure that time. Fuck coke :p

One time I went to pick up some oxy from my friend, and since I was giving him a ride back home I had to chill with him at his boys house for a bit (his boy had gotten the oxys for me). I was saving mine for later (was on subs and waiting until left my body more) but they did a shot of some, and when the kid mentioned that he had a little coke my boy said they should both shoot some.

This kid was knew to shooting, but my boy dosed it out, and told him he would get a bellringer and probably feel nauseous, so to watch out for that and have a place to puke if need be. My boy actually put a trash can next to him, and I remember thinking how sick it was to do a drug like that where you knew it may have you puking. So anyway they both do their shots as I just sat there, and right after it the kid started telling my friend that he was like the devil. He said that taking that shot was like flipping a switch, and that he just viewed my friend as the devil now.

He asked us to leave after a few more minutes, saying I was cool by my friend was the devil. My friend never heard from him again.

This reminds me of when I shot up 4-aco-DMT..... WOW wasnt expecting to have the most intense trip of my life. I wouldn't recommend this ROA unless you have a serious tolerance, have intravenous trytamine experience, and have done a ton of research... even with all of that you'll be in for the ride of your life
click this link for my official trip report
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...)-Experienced-IV-first-time-Entering-the-Void

Shot too much coke & my arms & legs started to spasm; that was kinda scary.
One time I had a mini-stroke from mephedrone & tar; that was pretty interesting.

Had the scariest shot of my life the other day...

Shot into a fucking artery, and I really should have known better. The blood that came into the syringe was bright, bright red, and I thought, "huh, that's some bright-ass blood..." and proceeded to take the shot. (doyyy...)

Immediately, my legs felt like they were on fire. (Not sure why my legs felt like they were on fire, as, in the past, it has been my arm/hand that feels the burning sensation... not that I make a habit of shooting into arteries or anything.) That feeling quickly went away, but then a throbbing headache came on... and I could feel a tightness in my chest that really, really scared me. I'm sure that part of these symptoms were no doubt caused by my anxiety, but it was still one of the most frightening experiences I've ever had.

It felt a lot like someone took all the positive effects of intravenous heroin and turned them up to 10, but on the opposite end of the feel-good spectrum. In other words, that oh-so incredible "rush" is a thousand times more intense, but now it's no longer that warm, fuzzy feeling with the sometimes prickly, pins and needles sensation you get; instead, it feels like knives stabbing you all over, and the warmth feels more like a blow-torch held to your extremities. It's one hell of a mind-fuck, too... because it's essentially the heroin high from hell.

Yeah, so... not a good experience. Not good at all...

We need a "best shot" thread, lol. I still remember mine - doing a speedball in my friend's room, and just getting :::flattened:::, but in a good way - not feeling like too much coke or too much H, just - perfect ratio, perfect amount, and feeling like my whole body was melting into ecstasy. That might sound over the top, but that's honestly how it felt. I still remember my friend said "damn, that shot looks like it did you good". %)