• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your poppy seed tea recipe

And im not sure, i didn't pay enough attention yet to the information i found regarding this, but at this point I believe this could maybe be done and if so IT would be An almost perfect thing to indulge in, that's the only Thing that makes me doubt this is possible, as It seems too perfect to me...

Such dreams keep one going...
Very true,
Before I started experimenting with seeds/pods I had a naloxone spray in the house just in case. This should be your priority too…
. I started with recommend single doses by weight seeds/pods are different just as you researched it.
I did what was suggested which is drink some ( a couple mouthfuls) and wait an hour and see how you feel,you can always increase it,..I dose first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and within a few minutes you start feeling it…

Very true,
Before I started experimenting with seeds/pods I had a naloxone spray in the house just in case. This should be your priority too…
. I started with recommend single doses by weight seeds/pods are different just as you researched it.
I did what was suggested which is drink some ( a couple mouthfuls) and wait an hour and see how you feel,you can always increase it,..I dose first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and within a few minutes you start feeling it…
I had naloxone in the past,.but didn't consider getting some again yet, i probably should tho now that i want to explore opiates/opioids some more...

This is why i had good hopes for PST cause i Read many Times you could easily od on this, so i Just assumed IT was at least very possible to make some strong tea...

We've all been there mate.

But it soon becomes apparent these are just pipe dreams.
My weed dream is still alive,I grew indoors in the 80’s in my apartment in the city from Dutch seed stock and I’m now reduced to a single plant in a two gallon bucket on my fire escape,I found a seed in my medical weed (chrome cake) and it sprouted and took three clones off it and I’ll plant them in the secluded spots locally,,,, I’m gonna go big one day😬

I had naloxone in the past,.but didn't consider getting some again yet, i probably should tho now that i want to explore opiates/opioids some more...

This is why i had good hopes for PST cause i Read many Times you could easily od on this, so i Just assumed IT was at least very possible to make some strong tea...
Look online in your city you may be able to get it for free , I wouldn’t experiment without it .

My thread from yesterday,naloxone saved my ass

My poppy plants arnt doing to well… I think I planted way to late, got some tiny flowers just starting to ball up, maybe the size of a marble, but also have 3 or 4 pretty large one that are doing much better then the others that haven’t put out any kind of flower pod yet, I know my soil in the raised bed is burnt so next time I’m just gonna do a bunch of big potted plants

My poppy plants arnt doing to well… I think I planted way to late, got some tiny flowers just starting to ball up, maybe the size of a marble, but also have 3 or 4 pretty large one that are doing much better then the others that haven’t put out any kind of flower pod yet, I know my soil in the raised bed is burnt so next time I’m just gonna do a bunch of big potted plants
A quick search online regarding their growing season says :
“It takes eight weeks for the poppy plant to grow about one to two feet. Each poppy has one long primary stem with secondary stems called tillers. As the plant continues to grow, a bud develops at the tip. After 90 days, the bud blossoms into a flower with four petals in a variety of colors.”

You be ok planting now even if your in Vegas,I’d do a search on soil types (ph needed) and nutrient requirements (NPK) that they need to flourish in ,with weed you supply nitrogen for the growth cycle then switch to another for flowering ,poppy may be the same
Try goggling poppy Horticulture and see what you see.

A quick search online regarding their growing season says :
“It takes eight weeks for the poppy plant to grow about one to two feet. Each poppy has one long primary stem with secondary stems called tillers. As the plant continues to grow, a bud develops at the tip. After 90 days, the bud blossoms into a flower with four petals in a variety of colors.”

You be ok planting now even if your in Vegas,I’d do a search on soil types and nutrient requirements (NPK) that they need to flourish in ,with weed you supply nitrogen for the growth cycle then switch to another for flowering ,poppy may be the same
My soil is just shit, I made the mistake buy buying it bulk from a nursery without seeing it(a couple pick up trucks worth), they told me it was really good soil, when it got to my house it was fucking sandy dirt, I tried to mix a bunch of bags of good soil and perlite to make it better but it’s still just shit , next time I plant will be the winner ;)

My soil is just shit, I made the mistake buy buying it bulk from a nursery without seeing it(a couple pick up trucks worth), they told me it was really good soil, when it got to my house it was fucking sandy dirt, I tried to mix a bunch of bags of good soil and perlite to make it better but it’s still just shit , next time I plant will be the winner ;)
I bought two books in 1985 ,Marijuana Botany & Indoor Marijuana Horticulture and they teach you what the plants requirements are and basically how to make the plant happy and healthy.I’m sure the same type book exist for poppy. Indoors was easy because you play God with everthing involved but outdoors you have less control of this,(but you can still help things along) It’s your first crop so it’s a learning experience you know your seed stock is great so that’s a great start but I wouldn’t give up on this growing season yet..

I’d Google afghan soil types and see what says..

So where’s the picture?
I’ll get one up today, the garden is pretty embarrassing looking, but the soil sucks it’s been hot as shit and Iv been kinda busy any no able to put any real attention into the garden, plus my heeler puppy keeps jumping the little fence and digging up plants, I’m just chalking this run up to a learning experience I’ll take my next attempt much more seriously

Last edited:
5D37495A-75F9-4170-A04B-B8C10552026F.jpeg

A2725290-E9B6-4CA7-AA62-EC77C35F0B87.jpeg

FC6772BF-879B-45F1-8AF1-037546620891.jpeg

As you can see the garden is pretty sorry, I need a taller fence to keep the dog out and I think a sunscreen would help a lot in the summer, also need to remove atleast half the soil and replace it with either organic MG or some FoxFarms ocean Forrest, so I’m chalking this up to a test run, the next one will be much better for sure

A2725290-E9B6-4CA7-AA62-EC77C35F0B87.jpeg

FC6772BF-879B-45F1-8AF1-037546620891.jpeg

As you can see the garden is pretty sorry, I need a taller fence to keep the dog out and I think a sunscreen would help a lot in the summer, also need to remove atleast half the soil and replace it with either organic MG or some FoxFarms ocean Forrest, so I’m chalking this up to a test run, the next one will be much better for sure
Thats nice size area , how much seed did you use initially to get that going ?I went organic fertilizer wise bat guano,worm castings ,fish emulsion there’s all types of sht that plants love,you gotta find out what poppies like.. Your located in an ideal climate

Thats nice size area , how much seed did you use initially to get that going ?I went organic fertilizer wise bat guano,worm castings ,fish emulsion there’s all types of sht that plants love,you gotta find out what poppies like.. Your located in an ideal climate

I would use worm castings for sure, great for N and beneficial bacteria, not sure what els I’ll use yet, I really haven’t done any research on growing them, just tossed a shitload of seeds and watered em, I know I need to mix the seed with sand when planting so they don’t end up on top of each other like they are now, it looked like grass when the first sprouted, completely green on the whole bottom of the bed