• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your poppy seed tea recipe

This thread was started in 2013 and it's getting some good traction almost 10 years later so that's good. Only thing is that it is a Drug Culture thread as it is simply recipes for either seed tea or pod tea. There really is no harm reduction here and if I may add something......in the interest of harm reduction before i move the thread....it is this.

TREAD LIGHTLY my fellow pod/seed tea users. I understand why you want to consume it . Believe me I do. Opioids were my drug of choice. But be warned. This stuff gets out of control really really fast and if you run out and can't " score" anymore you are going to wish you never saw a pod. I hear the withdraws are worse than heroin or fent. Because there are several alkaloids ( morphine, thebaine, codeine ) and I have also heard that the WD lasts a long time.

Please use wisely and realize that they may be legal but check your Country and make sure it's legal to import them. Pods aren't legal everywhere. Be safe.

BDD>DC

this stuff gets out of control really really fast and if you run out and can't " score" anymore you are going to wish you never saw a pod. I hear the withdraws are worse than heroin or fent. Because there are several alkaloids ( morphine, thebaine, codeine ) and I have also heard that the WD lasts a long time.

BDD>DC
YES!! You definitely do NOT want to take any preparation of opium regularly enough to become physically dependent. I think it's due to the complex interactions of all the plant's components (instead of just one isolated compound) but if heroin wd has nothing on methadone, then methadone has nothing on natural 'whole' opium. I've experienced kicking all three and opium takes the jizz-covered biscuit on the locker room floor.

Maybe that’s why the raw poppy extract can help get over heroin wd without building too much of a tolerance to it ? What I mean is if I’m comming off heroin I can take poppy extract for a week to completely eliminate wd and if I stop the poppy after that week it like I made it much further into the process without being deathly sick…I almost look at pods as like a wd cheat code, as long as you can keep the pod use under control and for a short period of time

Opium latex is white until it dries. I believe the color comes from oxidation.
I’m kinda surprised how much I got from a really tiny pod, not enough to really smoke and feel anything but enough to actually harvest on a blade, must be a pretty potent strain, I think they are gigantiums or Tasmanians ?, I’m pretty sure if I can fill the raised bed and grow them to the size of tennis balls I’ll get a good amount of opium, just guessing my raised bed is around 120 sq ft so if I can get one decent sized plant per square ft and each plant gives me 0.1mg of latex I should be at around 12 grams, but I’d be happy with even half that tbh

Last edited:
This is from a pod about the size of a marble, I can’t wait to see how much a tennis ball sized pod puts out, I’m really excited about redoing the garden, I might start a thread from start to finish
10428181-68F9-40E7-A8A7-2BEF8DAA29EC.jpeg

i always added a bit of lime juice for the taste and better extraction.

I got 100 g of unwashed poppy seeds a while ago and made two big glasses of PST, it looked really brown so I guess lots of alkaloids came off it, I drank the two glasses right away and experienced no effect, is 100g just too little?

I got 100 g of unwashed poppy seeds a while ago and made two big glasses of PST, it looked really brown so I guess lots of alkaloids came off it, I drank the two glasses right away and experienced no effect, is 100g just too little?
I only tried seeds a few times and it didn’t turn brown it turned like a cloudy white,pods turn it dark brown not seeds,at least the few times I tried it… I’m a semi- regular pod user..seeds suck in my opinion..

If you brewed 100 grams of decent pods I betcha you’ll be nodding your ass off all day ( if you don’t OD) and you’ll still be high the second day,guaran fuckin teed…..

there were seed charges going around in germany on that you couldve od'ed years ago, now they wash them i think.

If you brewed 100 grams of decent pods I betcha you’ll be nodding your ass off all day ( if you don’t OD) and you’ll still be high the second day,guaran fuckin teed…..
Yeah that's happened to me first time I tried it. Since I had a big heroin tolerance at the time and had been told how weak poppy tea was by comparison I reckoned I better make it a good strong brew...
... I dosed late morning, went to bed loaded, woke up the next day STILL loaded and slightly freaked out, like when does this END?! hahaha

I only tried seeds a few times and it didn’t turn brown it turned like a cloudy white,pods turn it dark brown not seeds,at least the few times I tried it… I’m a semi- regular pod user..seeds suck in my opinion..

It was partially yellow like too...

Yeah that's happened to me first time I tried it. Since I had a big heroin tolerance at the time and had been told how weak poppy tea was by comparison I reckoned I better make it a good strong brew...
... I dosed late morning, went to bed loaded, woke up the next day STILL loaded and slightly freaked out, like when does this END?! hahaha
Yeah I was pleasantly surprised on how strong the pods were then too wake up and still feeling pretty good ,until that point I always thought methadone was the longest lasting opiate which kept you high the entire day but I never ,ever felt it the second day like I did the pods..
It’s a slow come up but it keeps building up for hrs…