• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your MBTI (personality type) and your Drug of Choice.

Makes since that I'm INFJ I'm introverted and super esoteric,, I find metaphysical/esoteric meaning sober and on every drug even alcohol haha. And I'm very sensitive for a guy.

Been curious about this. INFJ here, DOCs are benzos and opiods. Not the least bit interested in other drugs. Will use alcohol in a bind. I think it is primarily that I am on heavy Introverted side, not the rest that draws me to those two. People who are so introverted as to be neurotic, want an anesthetic, want to chill and want something for the anxiety. Maybe the Fe bears into the equation too, idk. Hate stimulants, even caffeine.

ISFP.

My docs are opiates and more recent ly amphetamines, though benzos are dear to me as well...

The test results -So ive never tried ketamine or mushrooms, wouldn't know about that, but morphine is a close friend of mine. Also I'm not positive Im reading the chart right :/

INFP (Introverted, Initiative, Feeling, Prospecting- Turbulent)

Mushrooms

Whoa, mushrooms = one of my favorite psychedelics of all time and my favorite tryptamine of all time. P. Cubes and P. Azures have provided me w/ some of the most therapeautic, wisdom-enriching, deep, soulfully-euphoric, visually beautiful (like breath-taking) and intense psychedelic experiences ever.

Much better than my addiction- opioids, currently on MMT which has improved my life for the better overall, but ultimately methadone is very addictive (mentally and the physical addiction is hell to pay when you taper/WD off it) especially at my dose of 70mg which is a moderately high dose (like a blockade dose; blockade doses are roughly 60mg<). At least I'm not dying from IV fentanyl/heroin "fentadope" or the carfentanil going around my hood and I'm not on like 200mg of methadone daily like some unfortunate individuals (although I believe some truly need those megadoses IMHO).

Last edited:
infp

i am pretty much straight edge, i dont' mind a pimms and lime soda or gin & soda water/lemonade, even a cheap glass of red i enjoy to unwind and lubricate social interactions

and weed will always have a special place in my heart, i would take a few hits every few months or so, that is all i can handle really. i tend to really enjoy it in the right setting and the right vibes /people though.

i wouldnt mind revisiting microdosed mushrooms and lsd, i cbf sourcing them though

Entp but my doc was cocaine and Ritalin, which is similar to amphetamine but is actually a phenidate

INTP (had to do the actual MBTI test for work) and my DOC is benzodiazpines. absolutely not DMT as the chart suggests, though i've never tried it. and never will.

I'm INTP as well.
DMT is pretty good, definitely an amazing susbtance...But I don't take psychedelics as often anymore, maybe like 1 to 3 times a year so can't say they're my drug of choice. DMT is one of the few drugs that I'd recommend to almost anyone.

The drugs I enjoy the most at the moment are kratom and cannabis, but also the occasional stimulant&benzo combo and opiates.

ENFP-A (sometimes get ENTP-A). My drugs of choice are 4-HO-MET (basically shrooms), MDMA, 2CB, LSD, low-dose alcohol/Phenibut, and (medicinally, almost never recreationally) amphetamine.

📊My MBTI Test Results➡️INFJ
♍My Zodiac Sign➡️VIRGO
My DOC➡️ Heroin & LSD...

BUT I use amphetamines w/heroin to balance things out & be able to function.

I'm a heroin addict having to use daily. I only drink or take LSD on planned, special occasions. Everything else is nonexistent.
Being the only addict, I'm the black sheep of my family & the majority of people that I encounter suspect this about me.
The difference between my family members & I is I was abused mentally, emotionally, physically, & solely neglected from the family.

👀I'm interested in other peoples family dynamics & zodiac sign relating to your MBTI results...

ENTP

doc is probably recreational amphetamine, though I use weed and alcohol with much more frequency

LSD used to be my fav but I had a really negative experience a couple yrs ago and have been turned off from psychs for the most part

When I have time, I'm going to tally up all of the results in this thread and see how everything matches up to the original chart. Anyone who knows what they're doing with data analysis interested in helping?

Intp (apparently, but I don't feel it totally fits) mdma and cannabis. I enjoyed dmt. High turbulence score lol.