• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

your history in avatars (and who else's do you like?)

Raving Loony and the Hoff ;)

hoff.jpg

Pure class.

Re: Re: <3

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
And we all know pink fucking rocks. :D

Originally posted by pinkness
*agrees whole-heartedly*

muzby pukes pink puke

;)

^Pipit^ said:
Funny this thread should show up today, cos I never had an avatar till I made my own last night. Its of my best friends boobies, YAY!

you really should get your friend out to more events......

well mine was ripped from the old www.cheese.com when they still had free webmail and none of this new cheese.com which has delivery and is completely crap :p

really should write nick on the piece of cheese one day...

Last edited:
bbqdave said:
heh heh... ALLLRIIGHT

Family Guy ones rock too! - i tried to make one of brian when he does the 'GOT MILK??' in the mirror with the white patch under his nose but i had issues capturing it.. :(

onetwothreefour said:
^^^ what is it? it looks like anime. i do like it though.

Hehehe - I have no idea what it's from, it just looks mean!
Im a kinda mean person
24.gif

shals!

^ it looks like the person is going to headbut someone hehe its cute tho!

I had i love techno, cause i do, but this thread made me think i should get a new 1. so i got this 1 now ass to ass. best thing i could find on my computer :)

I started with a laser one (animated gif made from a movie i took @ a rave), and since have had the cover of A Shocking Hobby by Speedy J, a gas mask design, a bleeding arrows design i did, a photo i took of the 7 of Spades & a shot glass, a George W "Evil Doer" pic, an NRG7 promo avatar, a design by FINE clothing out of the UK, and now a photo off a site i randomly found :)

I also like Raving Loony's avatar =D

I think Samadhi's avatar is probably one of the best....

Smileyfish's avatar pretty much suits her personality... shows something different... I can't place the right "word"....

Splatt's avatar.... if you meet him in person... you will realise it looks pretty much like him... =D (I am joking mate... really... 8))