• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

your history in avatars (and who else's do you like?)

^^^^ Is this the avatar thread....if so "all hail Josh" thou art cleverer than me and can make eyes go big....(with a bit of clever code).

I wish i could do stuff like that mate, but i actually stole it from another online forum so im not going to take the credit for it :\

Oldrolla if you ask Klue nicely he might help you with an avatar. Im thinking maybe a really old rock with lots of moss on it rolling down a hill.

But a rolling stone gathers no moss? It's... what?

Anyone here been to a bluelight disco? I basically copied their logo cause I thought it would be cool to have a bluelight avatar.

Thanks for the tips on an avatar people 8)
I guess i should extract the digit and find a suitable one soon.....

I've been the dancing banana since day one. Someone over in the States stole it, but i outlived them, so :p to them.

a better quality version of my current, too big for me to use :(
kfm2.gif

Started with:
822111.gif

had this for a little:
boxybrwn.gif

then this:
allnightesml.gif

then:
toe.jpg

and then:
patiencesml.gif

not sure about this:
dedit.gif

now what i got is what i got

^^ FPS Doug, huh? I bought my bf an "I pwn n00bs shirt" and an fps one but they got faded on the line when he left them out for ages. People would always come up to us and talk about it when he had it on.

Are you excited about the new show that's going be on showcase? I am kind of over them to tell you the truth.

I has a new one. :D
Klue thinks she's giving an imaginary blow-job; I can see it, but really she's singing to her i pod - something I do a fair bit.

Mine represents the stupid "2 POINT TURN" for scooters signs in Tokyo. I got done 3 times by the cops, so I thought I'd make it a reminder.:D

COTB...just looks like you are saying my ....my...my...my. But hey...who am i to comment!

i was in here plugging my movie march madness thread when i saw this. nice idea for a thread.

my complete history (not in chronological order) is:

chester.jpg
(chester from sifl & ollie)
glodino1.jpg
(a headless dinosaur)
kl.gif
(the main character from the classic sinclair spectrum game 'knightlore')
man.jpg
(the man)
tattoo.jpg
(one of my tattoos)
terrythomas.jpg
(the late, great terry thomas)
fluffycow.jpg

i like the cow best and it has been my avatar for around 5 years.

alasdair

i still think mine is a visual representation of my personality and i wont be changing it =D Wish i could get it bigger without making the pixels all crap so i can use it for other places (can anyone do that?) :p