• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

your history in avatars (and who else's do you like?)

I'm going for the 2mm of blue that gets lighter from left to right.

nezo might be able to inform me true or false. But I think I come from an era of bluelight before avatas.

I think bluelight was green then too.

I've always been a fan of nez's though. Bunny's deceptacon one. Several others I cant think of now.

My avatar is the best cos only cool people can see it. If you can't see it, you're not cool. :)

Can you guess mine?

Mine is calming and simple....It doesnt have any special meaning...its just that i didn't know how to make the original picture smaller to fit in the small avatar box.

1234...isnt that the chipmunk from the chipmunks and mushrooms flash animation in amusing linkage 13??!!
Snappa

What a great avatar 1234. I love the badgers

Mine is special coz I grew them myself :)

I liked the avatar shals had when I first joined BL. Some guy (Shal perhaps) punching the crap out of something.

And I love Muzby's avatar, danger mouse was awesome.

*Formally requests Velocide to change his avatar*
No offence bro but I think it sucks arse

Fuck The Fax - I Could Be Wrong

^
I believe it was from 'Office Space'.
I loved that avatar.
Made me laugh all day.
"Damn It Feels Good To Be A Ganster."
:)

Funny this thread should show up today, cos I never had an avatar till I made my own last night. Its of my best friends boobies, YAY!

^^ Nice work katmeow!! :)

i'd love to see more of other people's histories graphically... we come to equate those avatars with different people at different times and when they are changed it's kinda bizarro..

I loved doofqueens red angel(?) with the whip and the previous one to that but can't quite remember it except for being pink or something..

I Like Red Cars & Girls, Too

I believe Harrasser spotted it first...
FOXHUNT.jpg

Shag reminds me of freaky beatnix.
I like to think of myself as a freaky beatnick.

Ive only had 2 others. The first one you couldnt see properly but it was my favourite rider Jussi. The other one I had for quite a while... it was the dude juggling a soccer ball. Now this one, Jeffy Anderson (died in 2003). Just wanted to pay some respects.

<3

I made mine with my own mouse pointer. -=Smiles=-

My eLJay avy's are way cool, and many and varied..is it against the rules to show them here?
-=Scrunches nose and posts them anyway=-
[Just got a paid account and now I can have 15 of the wonderful little thing's, for each mood that strikes me]

Lovely AVY's, they are.
My fave is:

^The Pumpkins, of course. ;)

i have no idea what mine is. stole it from some website.
it means nothing to me.
maybe when i find something cool ill change,

i've had the same avatar since day dot...

i love danger mouse.... :)

but i love diamond joe quimby's avatar..

and haste's old star one...

My avatar is just my tattoo with the colours inverted, that tattoo meaning had a little to do with my signature.

personally i like all the invader zim avatars floating around... especially ger, hes a crack up!! =D
part from that i like the eye of gillykin and bopgirl's coz i like anime. :|

I had an ewok mug I cannae recover for starters =[
twas lost when I changed avatar

Then a Spineshank avy

Then VOID

then this moo-cow

there may have been something in between VOID and the spineshank one. Can't really remember

stupid memory :'(

- meow

Badger, badger, badger, badger, mush-room, mush-ROOM! It's a snake!

hehe... that never gets old ;)

I got my avatar from linusSL. It's pink, just like my name.