• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your closest psychedelic friend

^Maybe try the Basic Drugs / Other Drugs forums?

Of course there are many allies, but the only one that I consider my true friend is the mushroom.

Last edited:
LSD or MDMA. I would probably say MDMA is a bit closer to me just because it leaves the core of your personality intact.

DMT closet good friend, ketamine is like my friend who I always get in trouble with.

LSD is a good friend too, but LSD has lots of bad trip potential. Acid is what you make of it... with mushies I've never had a bad trip and I don't see how anyone could have a bad trip on mushies alone.. Well, maybe someone who's not used to psychedelics can, but they are just so warm and friendly to me.

While acid is like a roller-coaster ride with fireworks, mushrooms are like riding a bicycle in the woods with sun shining after rain...

LSD. There's nothing like it in the world. The feeling of "THIS IS HOW IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN" that someone mentioned ... incredible, incredible powerful primal stuff. BEAUTIFUL.

Funnny, dread, I have the exact opposite perception of LSD vs. mushrooms. All in the individual, I suppose.

2C-E for me. Although DOC is also a close friend I hate that I have to dose so early in order to enjoy it to the fullest.

HWBR LSA seeds, they were my first ever trip and they still do their job after 10+ trips, even after using Mescaline they are my favourite. :)

DMT, though DPT is making its prescence felt. For longer lasting substances, LSD would have once been my favored ally...now its more likely 2C-E and mescaline (the last of which I do rarely)..

mushrooms for me because they gave me my only +4, though i havent tripped on them in years

i always like the love triangle rather than a close friend, lol.

but i have grown close to methylone, 2c-i and dmt!

Im a big fan of LSD . It is my favorite drug hands down . Pcp would be my second choice then mushrooms .

My best friend is DOB,i really love that stuff.I love amazing visuals,stimulation,body high,euphori,deep tripy "lost in my head" state of mind. MDMA is good too. But it dont have intelectual qualities like dob

I don't necessarily mean your favourite, I mean the one you feel has a living presence like a friend.

LSA has provided me with the deepest introspection (out of LSD, LSA, 4-HO-MET, 5-MeO-MiPT, DiPT and Cannabis) so I think it's my closest ally. It's also caused me to wish I was dead but I don't regret it now.