• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your closest psychedelic friend

LSD- the best of all the psychs.
DMT- The Spirit Molecule, what more can I say.
4-AcO-DMT- My new best friend

I would put 10 others that I love but just trying to break it down to my favs. 2C-E and 2C-I along with Methylone should be up there as well. Ketamine of course, as it goes GREAT with psychs but is not a psych in it's own right.

lsd is just awesome, it's so easy and just provides an all round beautiful experience.
mushrooms are always fun though.
but mescalito is my favorite. it is a protector, teacher, and teller of time. it is gentle yet terrifying, and it's trip is solid and righteous.

DMT has recently became my closest psychedelic ally... it has so much to give, and it's a new experience every time. Just when you think you have it figured out it springs out another suprise.

^2C-D is fun, but I found I need astronomical doses for it to 'work'.

Still, 2C-B has become a good friend, but NOTHING will take the place of DMT :)

well as far as closest it depends on whether or not weed is considered psychedelic (typically i dont consider weed a psych but the first time i smoked a good deal of dank hashoil it was kinda a psych experience)

but aside from my closest friend in general; weed, i would have to say low dose mushrooms or cactus are always great. i only like to go for high doses on rare occasions

Mescaline for sure.

It is the most intimate and gentle psychedelic entity I've ever experienced. It has such power, but is delivered in a warm and friendly way.

2nd would be mushrooms. A large mushroom trip is more powerful than mescaline ime, but it is much more forceful and unforgiving. Its got a beautiful dark side to it.

4E0cryQosWCE.png