• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You on E...Pics Please.

hey if you are going to roll on the 4th and live in america dont only take a pic of you that night but take a pic of some of the firework shows you get to experience!!! i know i for sure will be doing the same please do this for me casue i wanna see some other ones!

bowdenta said:
this will be my wallpaper srsly and i think it was over 200 to be honest. i matched you and then you took 1 booster extra. can you imagine if you had swallowed the last parachute?

it was a good dose, i know that for sure ;)but yea, i had to save that last parachute for the next day, i was too gone lol i was pretty much glued to the recliner for the night except when we walked to walmart and even then it was difficult getting up. i don't think i took any pics on the second night :(

/end derailment

I second that....*~*geNeRaTiOn E*~* you are beatiful! You seem like a blast to party with :D

cidpicture0195fx.jpg

WITH flash!

keep the pics coming this is my favourite thread <3. i havent rolled in like a year so its good to remeber those feelings.

First just let me state that, Yes, that is a girls headband on my head,
And
No I have idea where it came from.

This is one of the few ‘normal’ photos i have where at I’m not smiling and sticking my tongue out like an idiot...

75dscn04186nd.jpg

Too chicken to show the whole picture. This is my boyfriend a few weeks ago

Attachments

• one 018.jpg
    one 018.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 116
aight guys tonights the 4th so all you patriots out there who are gunna roll nuts tonight please take some good pics of firework displays around your towns!!!

Here i am at Infected Mushrooms on Halvandet Copenhagen!! I'm the one in red!!

FightNightogHalvandet04030.jpg

And again at the same Party, here i'm the one on the left... But my freind look pretty tight too:D

FightNightogHalvandet04044.jpg

Here i'm making Roskilde Festival 2005 a better place to be:D

Roskilde05022.jpg

And again with my freind in his sumo suit!!

Roskilde05066.jpg

Enjoy:D

Tokey-tokerson said:
Im on the very bottom, with the sweaty nuts shirt on.

846348329_l.jpg

has that dude with the star tattoos been in a russian prison or did he get that done at a tattoo parlor? ...also, is he wearing eye shadow?

synaestasia420 said:
has that dude with the star tattoos been in a russian prison or did he get that done at a tattoo parlor?

Nah, dude, that's a nautical star! Me and my friend are each getting one of those pretty soon.