• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You on E...Pics Please.

UnTouchable84

Bluelighter
Well Tomorow its going down and I will taking pictures and video. So if you guys will if you have any, please post some of your pics while on e. Did not know if this is the right place to post it if not please move and i do apologize.

afterhourscrazybethy-vi.jpg

36048The_Man.jpg

Yah I'm only recently starting to cop on what a fool I look like in this picture, I was cultivating a white fro and munching many biscuits but dammit that was a good night out ;)

berlintheboyscout.jpg

From earlier this week :)
Disclaimer: I'm not actually 12 despite what you may think from this picture

Last edited:
TheFSM wins... hahah! Nice
Missionbethy - got any more pics? 8o =D

Missionbethy --- Got to agree, you are one gorgeous woman ... I need a picture of me rolling with you to post on here :)

from monday/tues... we had an overnight and into the entire next day binge. Visited a nice lake and the bay of course :) Bad quality because they are from a camera phone

1.jpg

2.jpg

heres one from an actual camera in my backyard :D

IMG_0939.JPG

Last edited:
haha... heres another one inside my backyard :) theres a pond too

IMG_0929.JPG

The backyard pictures were takin while i was having 'fun' on my graduation day ;D

Last edited:
Oh, and this views pretty nice when your rollin :)

view.jpg

I live in the bay area btw... :\

copasetik OMG your backyard and area is the SHIT!!!
Where in the bay are you at?
Im up here in the northern part.. Benicia... Martinez/Vallejo... area. It's great, but loooks nothingl ike that.
That last pic looks like a painting, amazing.

Psilo707 said:
copasetik OMG your backyard and area is the SHIT!!!
Where in the bay are you at?
Im up here in the northern part.. Benicia... Martinez/Vallejo... area. It's great, but loooks nothingl ike that.
That last pic looks like a painting, amazing.

Peninsula, Im in San Mateo County :D [San Carlos/Belmont area]

haha..the only thing nice about the last pic is the SIZE OF HER DAMN PUPILS.......8o