Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You on E...Pics Please.

meandher.jpg

My pupils dont get huge but they do enlarge quite a bit from their usual size

^^^ Got some cute chickies up there ;) ^^^^

Here's a picture of me shot at a really awkward angle on my super cheap cell phone camera... This was at my peak and everything was leaving trails, carpet was swirling around, walls were moving around too. And these pills were all MDMA. I guess I just took a good enough to dose to fuck me up like that.

edit.jpg

For some reason I just looked like a fucking madman all awake and freaked out in this picture although at the moment I was super relaxed and everything was so dreamy and peaceful.

Here's another one, this one on a comedown though nothing special.

abode.jpg

736501865_l.jpg

Im the guy in the black shirt, chenched jaw to the left.

This was my FIRST time rolling.

it was at AVALON Los Angeles.

Dj Tiesto was spinning.

this was about 6 am.

after my 5th pill............

Everyone is rolling in this pik

Damn Roachie, You look like pretty much every raver chick i ever got with haha!
Seriously, sweet pic.

hello ~ 1st post %)

this is what i looked like after i got home from a rave 8(
2 e / 1 bump k / 2 joints

eye7nm.jpg

is that the E you just posted about in the DC your soooo high right now thread??

I'm on the floor , see my legs? This was one of the biggest raves in the bronx , about 5 years ago
228cc9d0.jpg

i usually have large pupils. by which i mean, they have always been pretty big when i'm sober. so when i have stuff that dilates them even further.. well, you be the judge!

this..
fiend.jpg

is only beaten by..
prettybig.jpg

both from the same night. this was a special night because i accidenlty ate something off the floor. LONG story. and let me assure you, it was an accident. but it turned out to be an awesome night=D

ps. eyebrows are tamed now. aweful!!!!!!!!!

yes, some people there hippie flipped, everyone on the floor did a total of 5 that night, I believe snoopys and pac mans