• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yesterday's Virgin ~ Try something new & tell us about it [merged]

I learned that on top of one of the buildings in the Melb CBD, there is a tower that has big coloured lights shining on it, and they change colour randomly every few minutes once it gets dark. I had never seen it before, so I sat on the roof and watched it for ages... if you live in the city, watch when it gets dark.. looks unreal :)

Originally posted by friskk
I haven't done it yet...
but i will be going to Rainbow Serpent completely straight. Yep, no alcohol or illicit substance.
I guess it's a first that i'm even thinking like this!;)

Good luck! I did that a few years ago and had a great time, it was like camping that was on steroids.

Okay me..

I met my sister's boy for the first time, and thank God, he seems great, yay!

In the past few weeks I've also met my brother's girlfriend for the first time (so has he!) and she is horrid. Yay!

today i tried bacardi mixed with mountain dew for the first time.

yesterday i drank one beer and then stopped, even though i had the option of drinking more beer. i think that's the first time i've ever done that and it's only because i was insanely hungover and could simply not stomach any more alcohol :(

this weekend visiting my brother delivered a few firsts:

-first time a fistfight has started over me
-first time i've done pills with my brother
-first time i've snorted a pill (or anything for that matter)
-first time i've had a long weekend since my evil bitch woman boss lady started

yesterday i was car-less
today, i now own my first car
a 1995 mitsubishi lancer coupe. kinda girly, kinda weak, kinda preacha+

keystroke said:
beer before grass - you're on your arse!

grass before beer - you're in the clear!

Beer Before Grass - Cover Your Ass

Grass Before Beer - Cause Keystrokes A Queer

^^^ pfft thats so not girly preacha! i have an "Innocent blue" 2001 Mazda 121 Metro.. now THAT is girly!!! =D

The glove has been thrown to the ground monsieur!

today was the first time i've gotten high at work (well, high through no fault of my own!) because someone decided to paint the floors in the building next door to us & all the fumes came thru our air con...

oh yes, i got a lot of work done today!

I also had my first one night stand a couple of weeks ago... something that I am terribly ashamed of, and will never ever do again!!!

managed to last a week getting up an hour earlier than normal each morning (5am now) for 45 mins worth of skipping / jump rope and stretching in order to get fitter.
Awesome form of exercise and I feel so much better during the day for it too.
Routine now, I want to continue this for at least 4 mornings a week from now on.

A cocktail called Japanese Tea - a long island iced tea but without any of the nasty brown stuff. So instead of the bourbon and coke, there's the usual LIIT ingredients but with some midori and lemonade added. Very tasty :)

^ there is no bourbon in a long island ice tea.

I had acid last night, but I was too drunk to really benefit any of the positive effects of it.

Ingredients:

* 1 part Vodka
* 1 part Tequila
* 1 part Rum
* 1 part Gin
* 1 part Triple sec
* 1 1/2 part Sour mix
* 1 splash Coca-Cola

I drank strained kava for the first time last night, I had only taken it in capsule form previously.
I'm not too sure what the effects are from it, but my face has been kinda numb since.

friskk said:
I haven't done it yet...
but i will be going to Rainbow Serpent completely straight. Yep, no alcohol or illicit substance.
I guess it's a first that i'm even thinking like this!;)

i'll be doing that in 2006 because i will have my son with me so that will be a first straight rainbow for me too :)

I can't really think of the last thing i did for the first time really. Have i experienced everything alreday? nah... maybe i'm just being lazy or unadventurous? hmmm

I did have sex for the first time with my new piercing hehehe I know i'm going on about it but hey it's a constant thought of mine ;) and well thats was "interesting" to say the least =D

Try something different. Tell us all about it.

Can be anything from maybe a different drug to a different drink to food to something to do.

Just do something u have never done before and give us all a run down.

How adventurous am I.............I tried a Mikado chocolate bar.

Made in Croatia and I have seen them a fair bit arround these parts lately so thought what the hell.

Its basically rice crisps, sort of like rice bubbles covered in a fairly strong milk chocolate.

Quite nice actually although I wouldnt rate it ahead of the crunch or whatever its called.

But different...........actually best description would be that its like a chocolate crackle I spose.

So what about you.

Go on, be adventurous.

Just like you MazDan I also ate a new chocolate bar today called Cote d'Or. It's bacicaly whole Hazelnuts covered in milk choloctae. Made in Belgium it was pretty tasty although I did get the chocolate all over my hands.

I also tried Gormet Beans from the Jelly Bean Factory. I so do not recomend these. They taste really rancid yet I cn't stop eating them so they can't be to bad.

They just opened a new lolly shop near where I work so obviously I had to sample the produce.

Last edited:
I tried h2go boysenberry plus a splash of Lemon flavoured water

It was okay..... bit tooo sweet for my liking.... next time I think I'll just buy plain water :\