• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yesterday's Virgin ~ Try something new & tell us about it [merged]

I was going to try the new Brownes "cola" flavoured milk but they didn't have any. I'm a but dubious about this as a milk flavour, but apparently it tastes like a Spider.

And for the good of MazDan's thread, I will endeavour to find a shop with some, and get back to you.

I wanna try that Fanta Apple with Bite.

Has anyone tried it? what do they think?

Wow, I tried to think of something.... anything... for this thread and couldn't. Not one thing.

My life is so repeditive.

Out to find something to do/eat/wear differently.

I had Vegemite and advocado on toast!! I was doubtful at first but it's quite nice.

smart-e said:

^^^ I really want to try this also... post feedback people!!

i had that continental pasta instant tortellini that comes dried stuff :\

it sucked compared to real tortellini, or even compared to the normal dried packet stuff :\

concusion : dried tortellini bites :X

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Wow, I tried to think of something.... anything... for this thread and couldn't. Not one thing.

My life is so repeditive.

Out to find something to do/eat/wear differently.
You could try me, SLM ;)

RustyBickie said:
I had Vegemite and advocado on toast!! I was doubtful at first but it's quite nice.

That combo is kick arse! Been eating that for years :D

The joys of growing up on an avocado farm =D

I can't think of anything to write here. I will now go out and try something new just for this thread. Cheers MazDan! =D

smart-e said:

Well I have a funny story about this drink......tonight me and my bf went shopping...he decided to try this drink which by the way is gross...anyway I don't know what he was thinking but he decided to try to hide it back on the shelf because he thought it was yucky...well we walked to the next isle when suddenly a plain clothed security chick comes up to him clutching the obvioulsy not so well hidden drink....poor boy he went red..hehehe she basically gave it back to him and he mumbled something hahahaha I have been teasing him ever since.....I told him coles would have security....hehe:D

RustyBickie said:
I had Vegemite and advocado on toast!!

I heard on the radio the other day they were paying out delta goodrem (sp?) because that guy she's going out with was getting sick of all the rumours that delta was boring and his come back was "she's not boring because she has avocado with vegemite on toast for breakfast"

Hahaha what a tool.

I tried to do homework for Uni.

That didn't work out very well.

Then i tried this smarties that i've been eating out of the lolly jar for the last week, just to make sure the chocolate in them was still the same, and suddenly i realised that they are actually M&M's DISGUISED AS SMARTIES!!!!

Needless to say, i was impressed.

Marmite.

It sucks ass.

Give me back my vegemite.

/end transmission

last night i was in bed and asleep by 9 oclock.
so good i slept i until quarter to 7. i might do that more often:)

edit for duckboy.
have u tried promite?
its a little similar minus the starch. good for people who get heartburn easy. less flavour though.
vegemites definitely better

^^^
I love promite :)

Its just less salty then vegemite and has less of a strong flavour.

I drank Champagne with red bull last night. Twice! It's gross. Never again. Well actually yes agin. If it gets me drunk.

p.s i'm iwth smart-e : Promite totally rocks my socks. :)

"Nuts about chocolate" spread.

It's like nutella/peanut butter.

It was nice but I don't know, confusing.

I had it melted in the microwave on bread.

Mary Poppins said:
i had that continental pasta instant tortellini that comes dried stuff :\

it sucked compared to real tortellini, or even compared to the normal dried packet stuff :\

concusion : dried tortellini bites :X

oh yes, i tried this as well. it was terrible. and you know on the ads how they were doing the whole 'oh isnt it fun cooking real things in a saucepan instead of silly old microwave meals?' thing, they've had to put a sticker over the microwave instructions now cos it contradicts their advertising strategy!

"Nuts about chocolate" spread.

I have kitchen psychosis.. I once ate that on white bread with salt and vinegar potato chips.. it was nice =D I love the salt vs sweet concept. Its like a partay in my mouth