• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yesterday's Virgin ~ Try something new & tell us about it [merged]

joannie_mhm said:
actually thats a big fat lie. i was drunk last year and smoked some pot. whats the old rhyme about weed before beer or something? anyway i fell flat on my arse onto an ant's nest and started moaning about how 'the walruses are biting me!!'
so.... to amend my former statement- this'll be my first bdo on pills

HAHA, same story here, cant wait, its gonna be awesome!!!

rm1x said:
Ooooo doofs are fun, nothing like psychedelic maddness in the bush with very laid back people. Hope you have a blast :)
Signing up to gym this comming week, never been, but I am getting fat since I quit speed and I want to feel a little more healthy.
It's also my excuse to continue to eat fatty foods and smoke.

Actually it was the Tsunami Relief Doof in Perry Park. It was a day/night party and I had to leave early to take care of my grandma. But it was a good day nonetheless!

on friday night i tasted bushmills malt and tullamore dew for the first time.

(tullamore dew is way, way better).

Im about to learn something new........ ^^^^ are they milk shakes????

irish scotch whisky

tullamore dew - a scotch i can takeon the rocks

Yeah tullamore dew kicks arse.

Try it in a milk shake MazDan, then you can post here about it:D

I was with with a real lesbian on Saturday :) It was quite a different experience to the handful of bi girls I've been with :p =D

I gave a statement to the police today.... never done that before!! Hopefully it won't all end in another first... a trip to court!

rm1x said:
Ooooo doofs are fun, nothing like psychedelic maddness in the bush with very laid back people.

I went to one in perth(some quarry in darlington?) this time last year and these dero's smashed the rear-quater glass on my volkswagen polo trying to break in. They were obviously locals who heard the noise and bushbashed down to cause trouble.

Anyway i caught them all in the act and it wasn't pretty. Grabbed their crowbar and made sure the only way those jabronies were getting home was on their knees.

Shocking night :(

##back on topic---------->

I got to cuddle my nephew for the first time on my trip back to NZ.
Speaking of firsts, he was clean bowled by his first in-swinging yorker (taped tennis ball) in back yard cricket. Jeez 4 yr olds are so innocent

I learned today that, when you smoke the herb.. your brain waves drop to their lowest frequency (15 hz) which also know as the alpha level.. which is why everything is slowed, and you feel so relaxed..

I dont know if this is fact or not, but it sure sounded interesting to me.. would anyone be able to clarify or correct this?