• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax? Is it euphoric to you?

Is Xanax euphoric for you?

• Yes

Votes: 233 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 266 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
.5 doesn't do too much for me.

.5 with a beer or two, however, and I am seriously in my groove.

drfeelgood1 said:
I take 2mg which is 8 X 0.25mg.....

I feel a very relaxing euphoria.

fuck... i gotta take 8 ??

damn, they will be over so fast

Xanax is the worst benzo for me. It makes me feel stupid and retarded and sleepy and heavy as lead. If anything, it is dysphoric!

^^ Weird, because high doses of diazepam 60mg+ make me feel drunk and stupid and make me act like a complete idiot apparently, and lose my memory. Where as I can take 2 or 3 mg of Alprazolam and function fine, just feeling nicely sedated, same goes for clonazepam. But Alprazolam is my fav benzo so far out of all the benzo's I have tried.

Although I have yet to try, Flurazepam (Dalmane), Flunitrazepam (Rohypnol), Triazolam (Halcion) and Midazolam.

But, so far, Alprazolam is the king! ;)

Personally, I find nitrazepam, diazepam and midazolam (especially IV midazolam) to be more euphoric than alprazolam. Xanax just puts me in a drunk-like stupor that makes me act like a stumbly, confrontational, forgetful and sloppy jackass.

^ As usual, I agree with you on all regards, even the order of your choices ;)

Go Nitrazepam! Now don't you wish they had ampouls of THAT? ;)

RorerQuaalude714 said:
Personally, I find nitrazepam, diazepam and midazolam (especially IV midazolam) to be more euphoric than alprazolam. Xanax just puts me in a drunk-like stupor that makes me act like a stumbly, confrontational, forgetful and sloppy jackass.

Hmm, funny. For some reason I got very little if any effect from nitrazepam, even when taking doses of 15mg or so at a time. (Although the nitrazepam I had were from overseas). I can't speak for midazolam because I have never tried it. But the 'lam' benzo's tend to be more euphoric for me. Diazepam, whenever I go over 30mg+, it just makes turns me into a sloppy drunken idiot and its half life is so bloody long, that I end up being in a "foggy dream land" where I don't remember people telling me things, or certain people I talked to for a few days after that until I snap back into reality after about the third day or so. This is what I HATE about Diazepam, is its such long half life! but I guess this is good for people who want to wean off shorter acting benzo's.

Jamshyd, RorerQuaalude714: All three of us are in the same Country, but youguys seem to have different opinions from me. Maybe cause I am a Western Canadian. ;) Oh Well, different strokes for different folks as the saying goes. :)

lampharm said:
even when taking doses of 15mg or so at a time.

Try taking a larger dose. IMO, nitrazepam really shines at doses of 25 mg or more. I personally recommend going with about 25-30 mg at first and working your way up until you're at a desired level of euphoria/sedation/benzo-bliss.

But then again, benzos are just as subjective as single-malt scotch.

imo i think xannies r more euphic than alcohol, but thats just my oponion. im sorry i'm on 6 mg of alp. right now. but i agree opiates are the best euphoria

I get Xanax, Klonopin, & Temazepam prescribed to me and by far Xanax is my least favorite and i get 2mg bars! I actually love Temazepam, if that makes me sound weird.... but i get 30mg capsules that put you on ur but and make you sleep bomb.

personally Xanax is my DOC, it works recreationally euphorically, but it really works for its intended use of panic disorder. I think all benzo's work great though, somebody tell me about nitrazepam and midazolam plz

As a person who's never taken any benzos at all, I find that even 0.125 mg is pretty nice. I have 0.25 mg pills and break them in half for my anxiety, and I always feel pretty good afterwards. If I have a drink too, it's even better.

hmm yeah i normally have to take 1 mg or 2 of xanax just to get something out of it

valium though, my love.... then again, i've only tried alrpolazam and diazepam... so far i like diazepam more

i havnt tried nitrazepam or midalozapam ( sp? ), or even clonazepam.

hell yea!

i just took 4mg and im sippin a beer. mmmm.

xanax ROCKS in terms of euphoria for me--but i do stupid things on it...

Actually, though even .125 mg feels nice for me, as I said above, apparently on 1 mg I do completely stupid shit. So, I agree with wewmdow, it is nice stuff, but it makes me way too dumb.

asecin said:
i heard tolerance is built fast... so maybe if you stop taking it for few weeks, everything is back to normal or what ?
Exactly...a couple of weeks brings my tolerance back down to 2mg. I usually take 4-6. I dont take it all at one...usually 2 2mg bars then the last one like 3-4 hours later.

Status
Not open for further replies.