R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Write a Letter to your S/O or Crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear you:

Wow. You always satisfy me in our, um, sexy time, but wow. The way you felt in my arms and inside me today, how hard you were yet your skin was so soft, and how slowly and lovingly you loved me... I would be convinced that you physically touched my heart were it not for the fact that I know anatomy.

I can't believe that a man as gorgeous, brilliant, sweet, and as generous and giving a lover as you loves simple little me. Something felt different today, brighter, better (if that were possible), and because of the beauty of what we share together, I know. I have been honest with you about my darkest situations with men and the dark parts in myself. You aren't running away, you really do love me and I'm incredulous, but so happy.

You make my life a place I want to inhabit again. I know I am not always easy to love, but you are my best friend, lover, confidant, partner in crime (hypothetically, of course) and through you, I have discovered the value of questioning the beliefs and investigating the beliefs with which I was indoctrinated through family, then education (which you are inspiring me to pursue further) and then my brutal career path.

I gave you a cheesy plaque when you graduated with your master's this summer that said "because you believed in me, I believed in me". I've tested your patience, yet not once have I felt unloved by you.

Thank you for the beauty you have brought into my life these past 18 months, for not believing in the naysayers, and for being a man whose side I am proud to be beside. Every time I get doubts late at night when I'm in one of my moods, I look beside me and see you, my partner and the man I love and believe in and idolize and sexualize and although I never thought in my wildest nightmares I'd want to marry a man who was smarter than me (much less a professor/pedaogue with a boner for Marx that protests on MAY DAY instead of going to work, doesn't want to own a car, and took a vow of poverty ;)) ...

we'll make that corner office of ours a damned fine home, won't we? And whatever we may spawn someday... they'll do the world real proud.

Stick with me. I promise to lose my gag reflex in addition to my attitude at times. The two have got to be related, but why analyze THAT? Unless you want to fulfill my fantasy of human sexology lab exhibitionist love... Paging Dr. Kinsey, let's break the machine or something. ;)

You are my other half, Professor Commie Boy. See you in bed in an hour or so? ;) I'll bring the hedonism if you bring your sexy brain and body. Screw the movie, I prefer you.

Sweetie,

I miss you so much it hurts. I hope everything is working out for you and that you were graced with some awesome discussion buddies + professor in your class. I love it when you can't stop talking about your class conversations and literature. Hope the whiny kids and perpetually confused tourists aren't driving you nuts at the museum. Hope you see the snakes and lizards exhibit before it closes. I know how much you like them! I hope things will get better between us some day.

Much love :)

greenfalcon said:
^ tone it down a little, beign too full on is the ultimate turn-off in my opinion. I mean I can tell you're ridiculously full on and I don't even know you

I think i need to be on mood stabilizers as ive been told. hmmm thanks
CAn you define what full on is to you

Pillthrill I think you deserve better. You obviously care about him but he's gone most of the time physically and all of the time emotionally. You realize this is your only life? Why waste it on somebody who doesn't appreciate you? There's a man out there who will adore you 24 hours a day and treat you like a princess and who will give you the attention you desire and deserve. Anyway I don't want to give others advice but when I see people unhappy I don't really like it.

What we spoke about tonight meant so much to me <3 i love you and am by your side, as you are by mine. You are too special a human being. Our love has, can and will withstand whatever we go through! xoxoxo you are my heart and you look so adorable sleeping over there right now i am going to go and snuggle up next you =D..

We're in this together we truly are, we have been through enough to know that special.. Not everyone gets dealt an easy hand in life but our love makes it still beautiful even when it feels like everything is falling apart around and inside us. We are strong and we know that which words cannot express.

Dear _,

I am sorry that there are no reassurances I can give to you right now, I truly am.

aanallein said:
Pillthrill I think you deserve better. You obviously care about him but he's gone most of the time physically and all of the time emotionally. You realize this is your only life? Why waste it on somebody who doesn't appreciate you? There's a man out there who will adore you 24 hours a day and treat you like a princess and who will give you the attention you desire and deserve. Anyway I don't want to give others advice but when I see people unhappy I don't really like it.

Thanks for you concern, but I wasn't really asking for advice. I've heard it all before and have made my choices that I have to live with.

^ You can always change the choices when they start to make your life really bollocks. Your emotions and energies are so wasted on this guy.

G,

You make me laugh until bits of my brain start seeping out. Hope your few days in the country are beyond relaxing, because I'm going to ride you within an inch of your life when you get back. <3

A.

p, i spent the better part of the morning watching you sleep and thinking to myself that i have to be the luckiest woman alive. thank you for every kind word, every kiss, and every snuggle. you're everything to me. <3

Pillthrill said:
Thanks for you concern, but I wasn't really asking for advice. I've heard it all before and have made my choices that I have to live with.

I'd just like to second what others have said about your guy. I feel a general sense of unhappiness resonating from your posts, it's like I can feel your heart hurting coming across in your worlds. :( I have always liked you and I'd like to see you realize that you deserve better. *hugs*

Dear you:

I find you to be one of the most interesting and intelligent and funny guys I've ever talked to. No matter what ends up happening with us (I'd honestly not think highly of myself to be able to guess an ending to this crazy story lol) I'm very excited to have found you and have you in my life and I'm sure our friendship will grow and deepen and we will have many adventures together. Life is an epic movie and an endless poem and it's really good to finally meet someone who gets *waves arms around* "it". ;)

<3<3

Thanks for writing today dear. I really needed that. I wish there was some way I could make you feel how much I miss you, that I could show you how many times you run through my mind, show you how much I hurt to be without you, and the depth of my devotion.
Thinking of you always.

This is a long letter, but I have found the one I am going to love forever. We live 3 hours apart for now, and we are taking our time as he works out a recent breakup.

Dear *,

The love we have is eternal. It is an expression of divine love, threaded with passion and romance. I know that you need time to be able to take comfort in this refuge. You still have pain and ties to your last love- the love that torments you, tortures you that is full of exquisite pain, as well as love.

But I am here, waiting. I sit here with an open heart, radiating love and understanding. I know you can feel it. But, like you, I have infinite patience in this matter. You need to say your goodbyes and let your last love settle into a warm friendship, or perhaps just fond memories.

I am here, always. If you turn your thoughts to me, know that I am thinking of you, with all the love and acceptance you desire. I am here, sitting with my eyes closed, thinking of you, admiring your beautiful soul.

When you are ready to give me your heart, I will wrap it within my soul, and open my heart up to you, so we can weave them together, into a majestic core of love, energy and joy.

Whatever it is you are doing, no matter what time of day, if you turn your thoughts towards me, you will feel safe, comforted, understood and beyond all, loved… unconditionally.

I am love, and I let this love spill out into the universe. The love I have for you is the same love I have for life itself. It is passionate and undiluted by thought. It is pure energy.
When you need strength, turn to it and draw from it. The love comes from an eternal spring of peace and joy, stillness and tranquility.

In you I see the world. I see the universe in your eyes. I see a ferocious strength and childlike innocence. You have opened yourself to the energy of the world, which can buffet you with intense storms of joy and sorrow. I will protect you, and be a safe harbor you can turn to. I am a hearth to be warmed by, a source of renewal, of strength and power.

Together, our passion for life and our love will cut through the darkness. It will light the way for everyone in our lives. This fiery passion has the strength to move mountains and change the world. We are pillars of light and energy on our own. We are each complete beings. When we are together, the energy that creates reality is both strengthened and becomes unraveled. The veils of Maya will slip away so all those around us experience the divine love that is the essence of life.

We are kept separate for a reason. Right now, things are too raw to withstand the power of our love. We are together for a few perfect moments, intermittently, when life will allow. This is so we aren’t swept away by the pure force and power of the joy. We could easily dissolve into love and light. We are not ready yet, to be able to walk within this world side by side. Quick visits to dip our toes into eternity, and prepare our hearts, minds and souls… It will take years before we are strong enough to withstand the power of ourselves. There is no rush… Every moment of everyday from now till then, and after is filled with wonder, joy, peace, and amazement.

Enjoy your life, my love. The pain is part of growth and change. The sorrow is necessary, so you have a context for joy.

I am here, waiting to fold you into my arms, to nourish you, and replenish you.

See you in nine days!

Love always,

K

Dear Lauren,

You are the first women to make me truly feel good for being who I am, even with all the mistakes I have made, you still have confidence and trust in me. I could never ask for anything more. Every moment I spend with you is beautiful bliss which I feel inside. You are a gorgeous women with a lot of potential, which I'd love to see you use more. I'm so happy you are going to school now, and it's also very nice to be able to completely trust you. I don't think I've ever been able to fully trust a women, but when it comes to you I have no worries. You make me feel like I'm on top of the world, and even though we sometimes fight over stupid things, you know it's just normal. Also, I can't believe you have been able to deal with my bi-polar like you do. I know you don't fully understand it, and how it effects me, but you're there for me which means the most. Once again I couldn't ask for more from you, you are my one and only, and I see this lasting for an inevitably long time since we care for one another so much. I love you Lauren.

Love, Andy

Teddybear,

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me today. Thank you for listening to my feelings and my needs. I means the world to me that you understood where I was coming from, that you were sorry and was going to try to do better. I couldn't have asked from more honey. You made it 100% better. Please keep that person, the person I love around a bit more. :) I missed you. I feel so much better about things, about us. I love you!

you looked so hot this morning. i'm jealous you're spending the night with work, i want to be on your arm when you dress up :)

don't drink too much tonight, i want lovin'

Dear love,

You probably have no idea I feel the way I do toward you. This has been the way it is all the time. But love you I do, and have for years now.

Your mesmerizing eyes, your cheerful smile, and that beautiful body are all outward manifestations of some ever-young being of light. You have been such a positive influence in my life; you've been such a great teacher. but... again, you probably don't know it. And that makes my heart feel as though it was made of lead.

If I can ask you for one thing only, that would be to please not hurt me, because you can do so more than anyone else at the moment.

Love,
Y.

You're big and dark and sexy. And you give me butterflies.
I hope you're not fucking around.
<3

Thanks for taking the time to write and letting me know that you are safe and sound after your mission. I love ou and miss you very much honey! Time needs to go faster so I can have you home!

Status
Not open for further replies.