R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Write a Letter to your S/O or Crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sexy,

We don't know much about each other and we really haven't spoken much but I sense something there that I want to pursue. Let's find out how deep this rabbit hole goes.

-Me

I miss you. I wish you missed me more. Maybe if I quit trying you might just notice, but to do so kills me. I love you.

You are such a spoiled whiney brat! It makes it hard to say "I love you" It makes it hard to look you in the eye and be okay with myself that I've made such a strong commitment to you when you cant even see past your own nose. The world does not stop and start for raiders games, and the fact that you have to miss ONE FUCKING HOUR of ONE game (so that you can make some of your own money for christ sake and stop borrowing money from me!!) is not a reason to be having a hissy fit to the point where you are throwing and punching things. You are a child. A spoiled bratty child.

Thank you for always saying "I'm so lucky" when you see me naked. It means more than you know. <3

I know that if we was to discover that one or the otter of us was a fallen reptilian from sirius A that we would still love each other's elves unconditionally. <3

Arrrr Capt. Peanut, it be time to set sail! Lets get our asses offa this sinkin slave ship before we go down with em'! Yarrrrr!!!! I'll drrrrrrink to that matey!!! <3

An open letter to Hilary Clinton:

Dear Hilary,

I think you are hot. But what happened to Chelsea?

Love,
Fengy

P.S.: I think you would be a better President than Obama. <3

our love shows that we are capable of such extreme emotions(you more then i?)

our hearts have grown, died, and regained the beat of life.

we can hate, and we can be overcome with caring emotion.

i am bipolar, we are bipolar, you are not.

i love you, and you love me.

i dont want you to live this, we have lived this.

you dont need to live this. it is i.

you have changend my life in the most possible way, i have gone... off further then most could understand.

you fuckin did it, you know ive seen this, and been through this, as you have to an extent, but i have never been through such horror, and i wish you hadnt.

i love you.

pleae take attention to this quote from TLB.You know you can do it, it's a chance at proving to yourself you can overcome, you can change, you can evolve, you can be more than the world expects or tells you to be. Your limits are your own, and you're expanding them - pushing the comfy boundaries you've settled into up to this point. Reaching for more, to be more, to live more....reaching, flexing and (re)developing skills, attitudes, beliefs about yourself and the world. You're growing. They are called growing pains, and it generally means life is getting better than it was.

how strange is the path life has suggested we choose, you are in what is the only home youve felt, you are the only home ive felt.

why are we here?

in needed, you are here because you are needed, and in the lowest nothing is needed.

again, i am reminded of rebirths, and the climb from where nothing is needed, that is freedom.

do you think this is fucking fun for me?!?

on a selfish note, its head first, with the most rational thoughts possible proceeding. and although you wonder why cant i do that here?

i need to go, and grow.
its because i need to go be what i can...

i have lived this, you stuck by me like a warrior. it has made you sick, no less then PTSD, its obvious, PTSD does not come lightly...

i shitingly hope i have brought some positivity to you life.

we love each other, lets do what we feel a loved one needs -
when in such pain.

AmorRoark said:
Thank you for always saying "I'm so lucky" when you see me naked. It means more than you know. <3
I teared when i read this <3 you are awesome AmorRoark

trancegirle said:
I teared when i read this <3 you are awesome AmorRoark

You're awesome too girl. Not that you don't already know it. :) :)

*mwah!*

I am so happy right now. I honestly never thought happiness like this was possible. The love, support, consideration and caring you've shown me has been amazing - I've loved living with you for the past 10 days, and am going to miss seeing you every day like we have been - but the fact that i'm now only a 20 minute ;) drive away as opposed to a 2 hour flight is mind-blowingly awesome.

As an aside, I love sleeping next to you, we fit together perfectly - in every way. <3

i screwed up dammit, i know i can be full on but if your so dam casual why can't you accept it? You give me your number and dont want to fuck me, you idiot. ggrrr

Nice. Make me feel bad, lead me with some hope and drop it like a rock. Pure punishment.

Eh, we are hitting a lack of communication road block to say the least at the moment....

Status
Not open for further replies.