R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Write a Letter to your S/O or Crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sooo excited for tomorrow!
you can make fun of me all you want, because i will look pretty much raver ridiculous:p bahhh, its going to be so much fun!

hi future !

i need to warn you right from the start: run away fast. do noooot get involved with me. i'm not just saying that. i always promised myself i would warn future friends but i never had the courage to. but i have to. i can't allow someone like you to be associated with someone like me. it's not just that i would corrupt you. i would eat you alive. i may seem sweet now but i promise you just give it time. i will eventually go nuts. i give myself another 10 or so years. during the last 5 i will go completely insane. there's no point in getting associated with me so run while you still can ! thank you.

You'll never know how much you mean to me. I wish circumstances would be different and that we could get togheter but you know that it's just not possible and this is what hurts me the most.

Altough it doesnt seem like that now, we're both so young, i'm sure life has alot of surprises ahead for us both and we'll find ourselves later in this life or the other

Honey, I can't help but think about you and how much I love you. I would do anything to make you happy sweetie. I wish I had the words to eloquently tell you and let you truely understand the depth of my love. I could really seem me spending the rest of my life with you. I hope that doesn't worry you too much, just take comfort in the fact that I'm not going anywhere sweetie. :) I miss you so much. I miss laying next to you, I miss you kiss, I miss your smile, I miss the way you brush the hair out of my face, I miss your touch...I miss you!

OK I HAVE some BIG NEWZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for my girls birthday we got all fucked up which is a story of its own...... i took 300mgs of mdma without knowing it (( only 2 pills )) and about 12 mgs of K-pins, and plenty of suboxone and adderal..... and some coke which i was forced into doing cuz the 300mgs wacked me out soo much that my friends and my girl couldn't take me any more and they figgured that the coke and snortin a addie 30 would calm me down......... shit for awhile durring the night i was laying on the floor wit wet towls all over me..... they had to dress me and everything and take off my clothes..... i feel like such an ass for that night..... most of it i don't remmber everyone had to tell me what i was doin...... i was seeing people that wern't there... picking stuff off the carpet and giving people it and there was nothing there shit like that......

BUT BACK TO THE POINT......

i asked/gave my girl a promise ring

i got on one knee and said the most beautiful words i think i have ever said and i didn't write them down or nothing its like i didn't even have to think about what i was gonna say

it just poured outta my heart........ it was really hard to hold the tears back.... my girl was ballin her eyes out.....

i almost cried myself when she said yes but hey any way back to the pics...

here they are and i will have more lata

frontview1resize2.jpg

promiseringrside222.jpg

promiseringLsideresize.jpg

frontview1resize.jpg

lilczey, you two are just the sweetest, loveliest couple. I'm so happy for you :) You're so lucky and so's she. Congrats on the promise ring! *does a little dance

Is a promise ring a promise for a future engagement ring?
Why not call it an engagement ring if you know you are going to marry her?

A promise ring is a step below an engagement ring....so call it what it is!
Congratulations! Finding a person who you wish to spend your life with is an amazing thing. I am very happy for you and your partner.

I miss you a lot today... Must have been seeing all those sexy pics of you dressed up at the costume party you went to last night.

i never want this spark that we have to burn out.
you are amazing<3
thank you for coming to get me from school today.

ok well heres the night before i went into my drug induced comatose

mybabyandmeonherb-day3.jpg

me and sarah and her gifts before the ring....;) her B-day was a 2 day event lol......

mybabyandmeonherB-day.jpg

gettin some love cuz i did all this shit for her i spent over 1000 on her...... had all this shit set up she loved it......

mybabyandmeonherB-day2.jpg

me and her we had to get another shot..... ;)

mybabyandhergifts.jpg

heres all her gifts from her friends..... the 20 dollar bill i dunno if u can see it but its got carved out happy birthday carved into it my boy hec did that for her.... :)

Dr MM,

I want to make you tremble. Counting down the hours until our weekend lands. Three whole nights, one afternoon and one morning together. <3

Yours in work-time fantasy-land,
That girl who's totally not your nurse.

Last edited:
haha so do i !!
i enjoyed it. sex is always good.
(she, by the way).

Status
Not open for further replies.