L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Write a Letter to your S/O or Crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After we met in April, I didn't stop thinking about you for a week. Though we've talked a few times and you live here now, I can't bring myself to catch up. Being involved with you brings up so many memories of a similar situation I got into six years ago and I can't put myself through that again.

Given the context of how we met, it's almost laughable that I should feel the way I do, but I'm not a fool and I've been around the block enough to know a real connection when I see one. Which is all the more reason I'm staying away.

PS. Thanks for ruining the A+J album for me now.

I miss you.

A massive part of my world is missing when you are not here.

I can't wait to have crazamazing times when you get back <3

Seven. =D

<3 Lil One

So the last couple of days were pretty much amazing<3
i like you tons.
stop living so far away.
even more weird: stop living down the street from my ex.
:)

I miss you. I wish you could find 5 minutes in your day for me. To call or write or whatever. It seems that even though it wouldn't take much time you don't. I'm worried that your love is waning. I am doing everything I can to prevent that, but really I'm at a loss.

i feel that beneath your bubbly first impression, you have a sensitive side that complements your happy nature very well. i'd love to get to know you better. i think we'd get along quite nicely.

Dear Vow,

You are asleep on the couch and snoring verrrry LOUD, so i am gonna leave you there for the night. And don't you bloody wake me when you come to bed in the middle of the night!! Or ill elbow ya in the face again! (this time it wont be an accident!!) ;)

<3 always,

Vay xxxxxxx

cheesecake? CHEESECAKE?! there was no, i repeat NO, cheesecake. :( good thing you're hawt.

i still heart you <3

edit: ok, ok......3 day weekend. you win.

Last edited:
it's great to meet someone so cool, and we get along so dam well. i can't wait to see you again. I love that your into me as much as im into you.

I can't wait to see you again.
You make me super happy:)
I never thought i could meet someone who has so many of the same interests as me.
I hope you got the job you wanted today.
I'm glad things are the way they are.
Ohhh, and saturday? Will be awesome.

Babe

I know the extra work you are doing is for us and hopefully for our future, and that it is really important to you.
But i just wish that for one night you would stay off the laptop furiously typing away code and just snuggle with me.

18 more days til the release of the app, and then hopefully i'll have you back!
<3 xo

rachel- i can't wait to see you and get it on, your such a sweet girl and easy going. I just want to party with you

Tina- your so dam outgoing and difficult to figure out where i stand with you. You
have such a strong personality and it makes me feel un easy sometimes because, i can't read your body language and your vague text messages. I still don't know what the hell is happenin with us?

Jemma-I love your relaxed attitude and we get along so well, your gorgeous and i love your laugh and, contagious smile. I just hope that since you gave me your number, im messaging you to much and freaking you out. i dunno. Just because we clicked straight away.

and that's it

^ 3 girls on the go at the same time buddy? Be careful..

Jemma sounds like a nice girl btw

trancegirle said:
^ 3 girls on the go at the same time buddy? Be careful..

Jemma sounds like a nice girl btw

lol i am but it's only at the friends, um lunch stage.
I'll admit it i like the attention after getting out of a relationship and getting fit lol

Jemma- I loved talking to you tonight, i can't wait to see you. I don't want to fall for you at all! your going over seas for a year and i don't want to end up getting fucken hurt, why did you give me your number?

Status
Not open for further replies.