• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would you offer drugs to a family member?

Re: Re: Would you?

Mike DMA said:
if u care for em , u should try to introduce em 2 it
If you care about a family member you'll try and introduce them to drugs???

Personally, I'd prefer it if my sister never got into drugs. Am I being hypocritical? You bet your funny accent I am! Why? Because I'm her older brother and I have that "I should look out for her" feeling. Sure she's 18 and old enough to make her own descisions but having been in and around the drug scene for a couple of years I can see that there are things and people I wouldnt' really want her exposed to.

My first drug was MDMA when I was 16 and it opened the door for me and since then I've done a lot of other drugs. I'd like to think I'm not going overboard and that I've not got any kind of problem (I don't habitually use anything) but I fear if I opened that door for my sister then theres that chance she wouldn't manage to keep a cap on things or something similar goes wrong. I've tried cocaine and found it utterly shit, what if she feels the opposite? What if she starts binging on MDMA?

If she wishes to open that door herself then I'm powerless to stop her, and then all I can do is attempt to guide her, but I would never open the door for her. I'm responsible for my own actions, I'd feel terrible if I was the one who showed my sister the world of drugs and she got in over her head :( No exactly what big brothers are for is it?

4 years ago, my brother came to me when he wanted to try e. and could I get it for him. I said okay but I would want to be there. I am not giving my younger brother drugs without "watching him". We never ended up doing it though. I never pushed it onto him or asked why he didn't. I wasn't living at home or in the same city. I am relieved that he ended up never doing it. He would have told me of his experience otherwise. Who could keep that in? I figured I should do for him as he was my pot supplier at the time. Ashamingly dyFUNctional at best....

I've rolled with my brother on numerous occasions. We lived in the same room up till i turned 18 though, and are only a year apart in age.

OldSkool78 said:
May I ask what this is about in regards to a statement I made? Forgive me, but I suppose elaboration is underrated with you.

It was a joke, banging as in fuck, doesn't matter. I apologise!

Yes. Yes I would.Only because I know that my dear sister would do the same for me. Or at least that's what she claims everytime I have weed and she doesn't. I tried to convince her subtely that pills were all good, so I would have someone to drop with on holiday. Never worked. I didnt persue it much cos its her own choice, but if she asked, I would come up with the goods. Would be a laff.

[Edited for being a stupid bastard]

Re: Re: Re: Would you?

AlphaNumeric said:

Personally, I'd prefer it if my sister never got into drugs. Am I being hypocritical? You bet your funny accent I am! Why? Because I'm her older brother and I have that "I should look out for her" feeling. Sure she's 18 and old enough to make her own descisions but having been in and around the drug scene for a couple of years I can see that there are things and people I wouldnt' really want her exposed to.

My first drug was MDMA when I was 16 and it opened the door for me and since then I've done a lot of other drugs. I'd like to think I'm not going overboard and that I've not got any kind of problem (I don't habitually use anything) but I fear if I opened that door for my sister then theres that chance she wouldn't manage to keep a cap on things or something similar goes wrong. I've tried cocaine and found it utterly shit, what if she feels the opposite? What if she starts binging on MDMA?

If she wishes to open that door herself then I'm powerless to stop her, and then all I can do is attempt to guide her, but I would never open the door for her. I'm responsible for my own actions, I'd feel terrible if I was the one who showed my sister the world of drugs and she got in over her head :( No exactly what big brothers are for is it?
Alpha hits the nail on the head again, (shame, coz I was going to say something similar). Would I offer E to a family member? No. Would I offer E to a mate? Probably not. To offer anything is dubious territory, IMO. I'd have to be asked first - and I'd also have to be comfortable that the person doing the asking had educated themselves in how to use it. Having said that, I know how tempting it is to 'introduce' someone to E - especially if you know in your heart-of-hearts they'd be a 'good candidate'. The issue for me is not one of 'offering', it's one of making sure that those who are wanting to try are also those who are the most informed. Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to anticipate the trajectory that E will send a person's life. I wouldn't want that degree of responsibility, especially with families or siblings.

The only times I've done hard drugs is with my older brother. I would have done E probably regardless of his presence. I am just so glad that I have done it with him, someone who knows the dangers and how to avoid them, than with some other uneducated kids my age. If I was in his position, I would rather my younger brother did it with me, than his friends. I wouldn't offer it unless he was already going to do it.

My little sister (she's 13) knows I take god knows what, thanks to a friend of mine thinking he'd look cool by telling her everything I'd taken.

Got pissed at him, but don't mind her knowing, I think she's seen me under the influence of various substances and it's probably put her off, but me and my mate both said to our sisters that if they ever wanna do anything, come to us cos I don't trust half the people my sister hangs out with.

Re: Re: Re: Would you?

AlphaNumeric said:

NO!! if u care for em, u should give m honest information !! that's all i wanted to say!! introducin in the sense of givin em acces to correct scientificall information!! sorry ...

If they paid for it!

But I don't see X as a bad drug so yes!

I would offer it to some family members, but only a few it would be too awkward to do it with say my sister she is kidn of up tight, and plus she doesn't even know about me doing drugs. My brother on the other hand is experienced with many drugs I have actually thought about doing some with him, but I am to scared to talk to him about it LoL

My sister got me high for the first time on my 10th birthday. Now look at me!! Ecstasy is a part of my name for god sakes!!!!!! But I wanted to get high, she always told me about i starting when I was 6 or 7, then on my 10th birthday it was time for me to fall in love with Mary. Straight Smokin 10 years in a row baby!! HOORAY FOR THE BUD-HEADS. But eh ya on the E thing, I was going to do it with my little brother when he graduated but the fucker died in May (RIP TOMMY SEE YA SOON DAWG).
Peace. Party Safe.
Ecstasteve

First you see em next thing hes gone, that can only mean it won't be long. Everybody come see the greatest show! Gather up all juggalos an roll!

Oh and Hell ya on the normal people are in Cali. Props to the Cali Heads (including myself)

^^^ Your sister introduced you to smoking (not just tobacco but cannabis!) at 10?!! There is no way on earth anyone would consider that a "good thing". Okay, if you want to do it when your 15 or 16 fair enough, by then you've at least started puberty and you're much more "world-wise" but 10? No way is that a responsible act by your sister.

Giving/sell drugs to teenagers is bad enough but pre-teens is even worse.