• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would you offer drugs to a family member?

AlphaNumeric said:
[BThere is no way on earth anyone would consider that a "good thing". Okay, if you want to do it when your 15 or 16 fair enough, by then you've at least started puberty and you're much more "world-wise" but 10? No way is that a responsible act by your sister.

Giving/sell drugs to teenagers is bad enough but pre-teens is even worse. [/B]

i m afraid i agree with u.....u cant possible be "ready" to smoke cannabis at the age of ten, normally u r still a kid then and kids tent to play, they might play with fire but not with dope,just my 2c's

i dont have any brothers or sisters so no to that part. As for cousins and that, ive got one whos 15 now and if she asked for drugs id tell her to wait a few years (say 16/17) and tell her to learn about them before then. then if she came back and wanted pills -id get them.

ive always said when i have kids, if i seen them come in fucked off theyre faces when they were older the next day id have a chat with them and say if the wanted pills or coke id get them it. This might come across as irresponsible but at the end of the day id know they were getting good shit and not shite that was going to kill them

i've given my brother (less than a year younger) lines of meth.
and the other one...he's watched me do it. and next time he rolls i'm supposed to do it with them. he's 15. i hate that i'm pretty much encouraging his drug use. but hell, he's gonna do it anyway. and he told me about the others times he's done. they do stupid shit and dont know what they're doing. if they're gonna do it i'd rather be there to make sure they're being safe. they're just so uneducated about the drugs they're putting in their bodies, it scares me.
i told him he should wait until college though...or at least his senior year instead of sophomore.

edit: oh yeah, i didnt introduce either of them to anything

Last edited:
My lil bro is 12, so he's too young to be trying anything anyway. But, even when he's older I could never see myself telling him to try E or anything.
I've already told him that if he ever does any of the stuff I've done and I find out about it, I'll kick his ass :p

I wouldn't. Sometimes I wish I hadn't done any drugs before just because then it'd be easier to live life without depending on them, or seeking them. Just offering drugs to a family member to me, can cause someone to make the wrong decision.

I introduced my younger brother to E. he was 19 at the time and has done enough other drugs to make an informed choice about whether he would take it or not. We're pretty close, always been surfing together and now we work together 6 days a week. WE have a blast rolling together.
The next two down in the chain will probably never have e in their entire lives. They both have very strong characters and I gotta admirethem for being the fantastic individuals that they are. :)

I also introduced my best friends little brother. He asked me for them and i helped him find them ;)

For me rolling is pretty special so im glad i could enjoy it with my family (admittedly not all of them).

I have gotten messed up with my bro several times, he actually introduced me to x. Since we have dropped together we have been closer...drugs brings ppl together :)

I asked my older sister if she would want to try E. My friend had introduced his older brother and they had such a great bonding experience (and still do when they go out together). I was still caught up in the "wow this drug is so great" early stages when I asked her. But she's very grounded and said she didn't need it, even though she acknowledged it might be a life-changing experience. So I let her be.

It does suck that some people are such "good candidates" but it's such a huge responsibility if you introduce someone to it.

I can't imagine myself offering my fam members goodies. ALL of them are disguisted by drugs. How I ended up like this beats me 8)
One time I dreamt that I took an x with my bro. I was soooooooo happy =D ........only a dream tho :|

I've never spoken to any of my family members about drugs, but i'm sure they have an inkling. I knew my sister went to raves before i got into the scene but never asked her about it. Then before i went overseas i went to one last event and she was there and we still never mentioned it....even when we were both mashed....hehe

Rolling with my little sister has been a new expierence for me. I didn't introduse it to her though. Hell till after she got busted by my mother not one family member knew that I was doing it. I was there 2 weeks ago for the first time to see my sister rolling and it was hillarious she kept asking everyone where her bubby was. I had to leave cause I was busting up laughing too much. She finally seen me rolling last weekend of course she was sober then and I was sober the time before. So to this day we have not actually rolled together. I am not sure about doing it with her. I am used to the oldschooler feel being around me. Kids these days don't really know how to truly enjoy the pill in my opinion. When I went to see her rolling I showed her and her friends so many tricks and better informed the lot of em on how to enjoy themselves without overdoing it. I left there that night a god to those kids with my oldschool ways. When I had my party last weekend her, a few friends from her party, and her fiance showed up to try and repay the favor and stay sober and take care of me. They hung out most of the night (sober) to find out that they had a lot to learn I was outta there league they told me. I take care of everyone and need no one to take care of me. Me and the oldschoolers here pretty much had the sober people blowing up just watching us. Now the trick is do I do it with her? If I do should I mix the oldschoolers with the new schoolers to see what happens? What to do what to do!!! That may happen as soon as tonight. Damn now I am wondering about this too much.

I've smoked with my dad. I'd give him E if he asked for it, but he hasn't.

I tried smoking with my sister to get her off speed, but she refused

My mom, no. But i try to let her get drunk at family gatherings, because she's an entertaining (and rare) inebriate

Doing E with family is great. I rolled with my cousin for the first time(not rolling first time) and it was pretty cool. It probably would bring families closer together. I hope to roll with my brother soon. I tried 1/10 molly with him once but i didnt roll at all it was weak moll. But Im sure rolling with family could possibly be even better than with friends if you ask me.

For me I've never though about offering drugs to relatives. However since finding out that I use drugs I have had family members ask me to get them some.

shamanix604 said:
Doing E with family is great. I rolled with my cousin for the first time(not rolling first time) and it was pretty cool. It probably would bring families closer together. I hope to roll with my brother soon. I tried 1/10 molly with him once but i didnt roll at all it was weak moll. But Im sure rolling with family could possibly be even better than with friends if you ask me.

E DOES make people pretty positive and emotional.

I remember me and my friends all screaming about how great of people we were and how much vwe respected one another as human beings.

Gave my little bro has first pill plus I've given him speed and smoked weed with him.

Sisters: Offer, no, but if they asked, I would consider it. I think the youngest is the only one likely to be interested, though.
Cousins: Well, considering I haven't seen any of them in at least 5 years, I doubt I would bother.
Grandparents: One of them, yes, have offered him weed to help him sleep. The others, no, but they're all too straight.

Absolutely not, no fucking way. I love my family too much for them to turn out like me, i might have a drink with the old man or what ever, but no way would I offer pills or anything like that to like my brother or something, I advise My family against drugs, I've seen what they an do and I don't want my family going through that.

Sorry if that was a bit rantish, but I hold very strong views about family and stuff lol.

My older brother was the first to actually show me pot, and was my babysitter for my first roll as he, his wife, and I all went to a rave.