• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would you offer drugs to a family member?

bumpity bump bump bump

found this thread and thought it'd be nice to get some new answers!

as for me, i would say my family should all roll.
they need to work things out and get everything off their chests

If it's my sister or younger relative then they can find it and what things are all about how I had to. I'd definitely throw in my two cents, like some safety info so she wouldn't make a deadly mistake. But offering them up, nah, if she wants it she'll ask, she knows what I have.

But if my dad gives me money and tells me to get a bag of weed so we can toke up, then that is a different story. Cause I know he's been in and out of rehab, he knows the game and what's going on.

The thread was would you offer DRUGS in general, but turned into a E thread haha.

I toke and do blow with my cousin. he's the only other straight one in my family.

hmmm interesting question.

ive smoked weed with my younger sister (back when I used to smoke weed)... she was like 16 at the time. It wasnt the first time she tried it though, otherwise i dont think i would've. ive also given her a cigerette from time to time which I feel the worst about, but thankfull she's had no interest in habitually smoking that way that I did. Now I've quit, and shes 18 anyway so she could just get her own.

Other than that, I'd have to say hell no. I don't use drugs, but I have tried cocaine and thats something I'm strongly DIScourgaging my sister from trying. I had nothing but good expierences with coke, but just the fact that its COKE is enough of a reason that i dont want her to touch it. I was lucky and could try it a few times with no strings attached but obviously not everyone is that lucky.

As long as it's not a narcotic I'll usually share the Love with my family. We're really close and my parents are hippy's and my sister get's high on everything under the sun. Me offering one of them a pill or tab wouldn't be a biggy. I'd probably be met with a huge hug =D

Actually my little cousin offered me one day.. and it turned out to be a disaster!

My cousin found out that I used to smoke weed, and he was only 16 at the time and I had my license and a job. One day he called me up and said "Hey do you want to go and smoke with some of my friends and I?"

I thought he was just being a good cousin, so I said sure. We went smoked, and that was the worst mistake of my life. Then it turned into "Pick me up and bring money, we are going to smoke" He is my cousin and I love him, and I would never want to hurt him you know. So I did, and I blew all the money I had saved on weed because he just manipulated the shit out of me.

My mom bought a food shack at a prestige golf course in my area, so my sister and I started working there for a while. My sister is 5 years younger then me, and I was only 17 at the time. When I would take a break and would take a golf cart to "Drive around the course to see if anyone needed anything" I would smoke some weed. My sister alwayysss wanted to go with me but I didn't want her to see me smoking.

So I took her into the woods one day and said this is weed. Try it. She did, and enjoyed it. At the time it felt like the right thing to do, but I totally regret it. I wished I never did that. And I did it so I could smoke at the course and she wouldn't get mad or anything.

Ugh it makes me feel like such a bad person. :!

my sister is two years younger than me and i am super protective of her.
if anyone sells her drugs ill murder them i don't want her taking that path
shes got a great future ahead of her theres no way i'd let her do anything besides smoke a little pot.

I know we all love our families, and you never have to be their source for any drug you may not want them to try. but isn't saying that you would hurt them or anyone who got them drugs because they wanted them a bit hypocritical? Everyone needs to be free to make their own decisions, even if their horrible mistakes. That's how we learn, from our mistakes.

i would offer shrooms to my brother because he wants to try them again but thats it because he doesn't do drugs and noone in my family does.

yea it was my uncle who introduced me to bud. he was growing for a while, so we had a pretty good time that season. =) i also smoke with another uncle and my dad. sometimes they give me hits or i give them some. just depends on the situation. either way, we always end up hella baked.

I know we all love our families, and you never have to be their source for any drug you may not want them to try. but isn't saying that you would hurt them or anyone who got them drugs because they wanted them a bit hypocritical? Everyone needs to be free to make their own decisions, even if their horrible mistakes. That's how we learn, from our mistakes.
yea i know its hypocritical but I don't give a fuck. I don't want my loved ones making the same mistakes I did because I went through a good deal of hell. I'd do everything in my power to keep them away from hardcore drugs.

my sister is two years younger than me and i am super protective of her.
if anyone sells her drugs ill murder them i don't want her taking that path
shes got a great future ahead of her theres no way i'd let her do anything besides smoke a little pot.

you would murder who ever sold her drugs? They think they are making a mutual transaction where both are helped out and the dealer needs to put up with a moron like you? If you think drugs are really that bad. If you fucked your shit up enough that you couldn't bare to see her ever try drugs through your own personal experiences then why don't you tell her that then taking it to a third party.

Lucky me....

I've offered my dad kratom, weed, and various psychedelics which he's had some prior experience with (hasn't had a chance to try out mine yet, though). He really enjoyed the kratom, possibly his new favorite recreational drug, and we may indulge again when I show up a home for a week to visit family.

Currently, he only enjoys the occasional beer or glass of brandy, mostly because of my anti-drug mother, so I think he enjoys the variety. He would classify as a senior citizen btw, but has not medical conditions other than the most slightly elevated blood pressure, and is a conscientious follower of Linus Pauling's health doctrine. We're also planning a tentative mushroom trip over the summer... its great to have at least one open minded parent. =D

i offered my lil bro a joint when he was 16 (he still is) but he said he didn't really like blazing... i wouldn't get him anything else though, at least not till he's 18... then if he asked me for X i would make sure he got pure MDMA... but i wouldn't encourage him in any way...

I'm the "bad kid" in my family. No one in my family does drugs. My oldest brother drinks and that is about it. They all know I do drugs though (got in trouble through out highschool), so if anyone ever decide to they know who to come to. I'd think it would be cool if my youngest sister who is not 15 tries weed sometime. I've always been a little jealous of friends who have been able to toke up with there siblings.

have given my parents and sisters weed, shrooms and acid (mainly as presents). oh and gave my sister some heroin, but we had done that stuff together before. The heroin is the only thing i feel bad about

My brother insisted I promise to get him stoned on his 13th birthday, I will do it (He's 11 now), I've given him shots of Jim Beam before, He handled it well. We're very close and the first time he tries anything will hopefully be with me :)

I got introduced to everything by my father and we *were* very close, First E, First meth (Uncut), Not first weed but maybe 3rd or something. He's very against opiates and benzo's though.

My mother on the other hand is VERY anti-meth, on new years eve I rung her up and asked if I could borrow 50$, I went to her house with 3 dodgy looking mates, I had been up for 3 days. When she handed me the 50$ and I handed her a pill. I paid her back later. She took the pill and enjoyed :) I think she ignored my state because of that?. Now she gets Phetermine and thinks she's real cool... lawl.